Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ HZ-7000 ❯ Part Five: enter Hypnoticmon ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

On the last exciting episode of “HZ-7000”
 
The Black Belt Brothers launched an all out, worldwide attack on the world. The HZ-army had no other option but to dash into action, unbeknownst that by leaving the base completely unmanned… a band of suicide bombers snuck onto the island and destroy the entirebase in a great ball of fire…
 
To make matters far worse, the crew of HZ-7000 crashed into the water and now find themselves in really big trouble.
 
Is this the end of the world? Will Davis and his crew finally meet their match? Find out today on “HZ-7000”
 
FINAL ADVENTURE
 
(Part Five)
 
Veemon really strange, “What'sh happened…?” he thought to himself. “Have I died and gone to heaven…?” Then he realized, “Wait a minute…! In heaven I'm supposed to feel like a million dollarsh… but I feel like a thanshkgiving turkey with the Chrishtmash shtuffing beat out of me…”
 
“Oh well… at leasht I know I'm alive.”
 
He slowly opened his eyes, but it was almost as if they were still closed as it was really dark wherever he was. “Davish…? Nami…? Professhor…?” he called. “Where are you guysh…?”
 
“We're right here Veemon. Don't worry.” Davis called from in the dark.
 
“Worry…? Me…? Hah…! I never worry like that.” Veemon said cockily until he felt Nami tap his back, “YIKES…!”
 
“Take it easy Veemon…” Nami said. “Hold on, I'll get a light.” She tried to look for a flashlight, but realized her pouch, and utility belt had been taken away. “My belt… it's gone!” she cried.
 
“Mine too…” cried Davis.”
 
Suddenly, everyone heard a bump and low yelp from Professor Mecha. “Ow…!”
 
“Professor… what's the matter? Are you alright…?” Davis asked.
 
“Eh… I'm okay, considering.” Mehca answered, “But it… it felt like I hit a set of steel-bars.”
 
Everyone was confused, and then suddenly lights flicked on revealing that they were locked up in a dungeon. “Where the heck are we…?” Davis asked. He soon got his answer when the doors on the other end of the room opened wide, and many guards waltzed right in… followed by none other than the leader of the Black Belt Brothers, still wearing his outfit and mask.
 
“Colonel Davis Motomiya… at last we meet.” he hissed. “Hmm, mm… it is so very rare that I have guests aboard my ship.”
 
“Who are you…?” Davis snarled.
 
“What? You mean Daizo never told you…?” asked the leader, “I figured he wouldn't, that scoundrel.”
 
Veemon snarled and leapt at the bars, “Don't you ever shay a thing like that about Daizo…!” he roared. “I remember now… you… you and your twishted men, you killed him!”
 
Veemon continued to snarl until the leader grew annoyed. He rose up his hand and clenched his fingers together, “PSYCHIC-FORCE…!” and suddenly… Veemon began to rise up into the air…
 
“Huh…? Hey! What'sh happening…?” The next thing he knew he was flung hard against he solid brick-wall. “Veemon…!” cried Davis.
 
Nami and Professor Mecha dashed over to help the poor little guy up, but Davis wondered how it was possible for anyone to do that, “Ah…! Unless you're a--? Could you possibly be…?”
 
The leader laughed wickedly, “I could… and I am…! I'm--” he threw off his robes and morphed into a creature that greatly resembled the Pokemon Mewtwo. “… Hypnoticmon!”
 
Davis and his crew were totally speechless, until the Digimon analyzer appeared…
 
(DIGIMON ANALYZER)
 
“Hypnoticmon”: An Ultimate Digimon with psychic-powers and the ability to hypnotize his opponents. You don't want to get near this guy when he's angry or he'll lift you up and spin you around in circles.
 
“A Digimon… running an army of terrorists?” snapped Nami. “Why that's stupidest darned thing I've ever heard.” added Mecha. “Just who do you think you are…?”
 
Hypnoticmon narrowed his evil eyes, “I am the new ruler of this world.” he hissed, “Now that my minions have taken care of those ridiculous humans can I conquer this world for the Digimon of the dark side.”
 
Davis clenched his fists and gritted his teeth in anger, “You're just a heartless monster!” he growled. “I've never met an evil creep as bad as you are.”
 
Hypnoticmon was not impressed, “You poor excuse of a human.” he insulted, “You claim to be pure and decent and yet you and your kind have ruined the lives for Digimon.”
 
Hypnoticmon decided to explain things before anyone asked why…
 
 
While it was true Tai and the Digimon-Veterans were the first kids to be named the Digi-Destined, but they were not in fact the first people to ever set foot in the Digital-World; No Sir! The very first people to enter the Digital-World happened during Vietnam…
 
The very first Digital-Portal was opened when too many explosives collided in one place at the same time, sending many units into an alternate dimension where the Digimon roamed.
 
Because the soldiers were still merciless and cold-hearted they just continued their battles no matter where they were. Many of their machines and explosives hit several lands and hurt, or killed several Digimon. Very few were able to have their Data reconfigured.
 
Hypnoticmon was just in his Rookie level at the time, and a stray missile destroyed his entire home village and killed all his family in friends. That missile… it was launched by none other than a man named…
 
Conan Dazio…!
 
 
Davis and his crew were outraged. “You lie…!” snapped Davis.
 
Hypnoticmon sniggered, “Hmm, mm, mm… Do I?”
 
 
Hypnoticmon, overtaken by extreme anger and sadness at the losses he suffered, he went positively berserk.
 
As Vietnam continued, he had assembled his first batch of soldiers, black-belt fighter Digimon who began to terrorize the soldiers, and the human world, but they were defeated easily due to their weak state…
 
Hypnoticmon was banished back to the Digital-World where he served a long jail sentence from Digimon-Authorities, but Hypnoticmon learned to control his powers, and helped him to become an Ultimate…
 
He escaped from prison, and was never seen again. However, during the time he was away, he had not only learned to control more of his powers, he also began to build and devise advanced superior technological machines and weapons.
 
With all this, and his Black-Belt Brotherhood forming… he was planning to storm the human-world and exact revenge on all the humans who recklessly attacked the Digital-World, and make them all suffer dearly.
 
 
 
 
“But I don't get it…” snapped Nami. “How and why did you get humans to join your brotherhood?”
 
Hypnoticmon didn't answer through words, but he did reach behind him and pulled out what appeared to be a Digivice of his own. “Like you humans use Digital-Devices to help control your Digimon… too created one of my own, only it controls humans with aid of my psychic-powers.”
 
Professor Mecha gazed at that device as if he would never stop, “I've never seen anything so complex, yet so small in all my inventing years.”
 
Hypnoticmon took his Digivice back. “You four are the last of a dying breed…” he sneered, “The poor pitiful humans, and a Digimon who has disgraced himself by siding with humans.”
 
Veemon was shaking in anger, but Davis asked. “Wait… if you hate all humans that bad… why are you keeping us alive?”
 
Hypnoticmon's eyes glowed as a large screen on the back-wall from inside the cell flicked on. Davis and his crew were shocked to a group of Black-Belt men, not to mention the jet squadron under their control, were busy fixing-up and re-modifying HZ-7000 somewhere in another part of the ship.
 
“Our ship!” cried Nami. “What are you doing to our ship?”
 
Hypnoticmon hated to admit it, but the technology from the HZ-Army was the finest he ever had encountered. He was planning to use it well once he took over the world… and Davis and crew were going to be his obedient slaves!
 
“Never…!” Davis snapped. “If you think we're going lick your shoes and hurt people for your own cruel pleasure, forget it!”
 
“Do not attempt to defy me!” Hypnoticmon sneered; “PSYCHIC-FORCE…!” and he lifted Davis up into the air and rammed him hard against the wall. “Davis!” cried Nami.
 
“This is my world now!” replied Hypnoticmon, and then he and his guards left the dungeon. “Well… I'll be gall-darned.” grumbled Mecha. “Any ideas of getting out of here, Colonel…?”
 
Davis, as he rubbed his head from hitting the wall, “I don't know…” he said, “But if Kari and TK were--” he gasped, “Kari and TK!” He and the others soon realized that they were still on the island when the base blew up.
 
“Aw, no…” Davis fell to his knees and went completely silent. “No, no, no.”
 
 
The island was a total mess. Wreckage of dripping pipes and sparking wires… Rubble piles and broken glass… even a few corpses of those who were killed in the blast. Even all of Nami's medical-men were killed, and would believe some of them were only a few days from retirement…?
 
There was however a faint sound. The sound of a frightened little baby boy crying his scared little head off as he lay on a pile of rocks… It was little baby Koji… he was all alone, cold, hungry, and covered in soot.
 
Just then, however, the rocks near him began to stir, and TK, covered in soot, and tattered clothes burst through. “Aw…! Ow…!” he groaned. He saw his little son up ahead and crawled through the ash towards him. “Koji…! Oh, Koji…!”
 
Though he was sore, he managed to make over to the baby and pick him up in his arms. “Easy, son, Daddy's here…”
 
As Koji quieted down in his father's arms, TK began to wonder if they were the only ones left-- Until, “HELP…!” someone shrieked. “Somebody, help me…!”
 
TK recognized that voice, “Kari…? Kari where are you…?” He stood up and could see his ex-wife weighed down at the legs by rubble and beams. “TK… help!” Kari squealed, “I can't feel my legs…!”
 
TK walked through the wreckage and gently lay the baby down on the soft ground, wrapped up in the remains of his tattered jacket. “Kari…!” TK cried. “Hang on…!”
 
He began to dig and pull some of the rocks away, but the large beam that pinned Kari's legs down was far too heavy. “Ugh…! Come on!” but it was no good he couldn't lift it by himself… until Patamon, and Gatomon, who had also survived, arrived on the scene.
 
With their help, the beam was rolled off of Kari's legs. “Ohh…! My legs!” she cried. They weren't broken or sprained, so all she needed was to build up the feeling in them.
 
Kari so relieved to find that her friends, and her son were alive, but that didn't change the fact that they were stranded on an island with nothing but miles of destruction and wreckage. Even though Gatomon and Patamon could Digivolve, not one of them had any idea of where they were…
 
“We're lost at sea… aren't we?” cried Kari.
 
TK refused to believe that, and tried to use his D3-Map, but the force of the explosion damaged both his and Kari's D3's a little, and certain selections had an ERROR in them. “Oh GARGH…!” TK angrily kicked a stone and sent it rolling across the ground. “Yet another fine mess because of this stupid army…!” he growled.
 
“Take it easy, TK.” Patamon said, “It's not the army's fault. They were just invaded, an they weren't ready for it.”
 
TK didn't care about that. “Well they should've been… then maybe we wouldn't be trapped here on this island, or the whole world wouldn't be in such a mess.” He was well aware of the terrorists and the shape the world was in now, and here they were trapped on an island with no food, no water, and no way to get off, or send for help with their D3's and D-Terminals damaged.
 
“All this because more evil is threatening the world?” replied TK, “What next?”
 
He got his answer by the sound of a gun-bolt being clicked. “Don't move, terrorist, or I'll blow your Kami brains out!” growled a voice. TK and Kari looked behind them and saw two men, in tattered clothing and covered in dust.
 
It was Daizo and Lt. Nelson. “Oh wait…” Nelson cried, “It's only the civilians sir.”
 
Daizo dropped his gun. “Well… at least we have some survivors.” he said with a bit of sarcasm in his voice.
 
TK marched right over to Daizo, “I've got a few things to say to you…!”
 
“TK… don't!” cried Kari, but she and the Digimon could tell that TK was so filled with hate from evil, he was losing his mind again.
 
“I don't have time for anymore of your trouble Takashi…!” Daizo growled, “You and your friends have done enough already.”
 
“What…?” TK snapped. “What are you talking about?”
 
Gatomon waltzed forward, “Are you saying, we're to blame for all this…?”
 
Lt. Nelson explained, “If Colonel Motomiya hadn't had to bring you to our base, we wouldn't have attracted the attention of the Black-Belt Brothers to our base.”
 
TK would've opened his mouth to argue, but he soon realized that was true. He and Kari got attacked, all because they followed Davis. Once again they couldn't keep their noses out of other people's business…
 
“Well luckily those Black-Belt Brothers under estimated me…” Daizo said. “There may a chance to stop he terrorists yet, but we've got to act fast… all of us.”
 
Kari and TK winced, “Us…?” Kari asked.
 
Daizo nodded, indicating that whatever it was he was going to do, TK, Kari, Patamon, and Gatomon were going with them. “But sir…?” cried Nelson, “We can't take these people with us. They're just civilians, and they were our prisoners exposed to our secrets.”
 
“I realize that Lt.” answered Daizo, “But don't forget the rules of honor. A good soldier never leaves a person behind, and besides… if we're going to have any chance of bringing down those men, we're going to need help, and as it is we're stuck.”
 
Kari and TK, and their Digimon didn't like the sound of this, but before they knew it, they were all underneath the island in a secret lair. Daizo had hoped would never had come to this, but there was no option now.
 
Kari, TK, and their Digimon wondered where they were. So did Lt. Nelson. “This is my secret-level.” Daizo said. “None of my soldiers ever knew about this as I felt that there was no need to explain.”
 
He flipped a switch which lit of the hanger where there were vehicles and weapons similar tot hat of the Black Belt Brothers. Daizo told them all the story about Hypnoticmon, and the incident that happened in Vietnam.
 
“Gee… talk about having a flea in your collar.” Gatomon muttered.
 
“Not a day went by that I didn't regret what had done to those poor creatures.” Daizo said while looking down, “If I had only known of their existence things would have been different.”
 
Everyone felt sorry for the poor General. “All this happened because of me, and ever since I had been struggling to make certain that nothing like it ever happened again… and now the time has come to finish what was started.”
 
The others began to realize what Daizo was getting at. He was planning to use the Black-Belt Brothers' own technology, which he had captured, and stored ever since their first defeat, against them to bring them down.
 
“All right let's get cleaned up… “ then he eyed at Kari and TK, “That goes for you two as well.”
 
“What…?”
 
“Us…?”
 
Daizo nodded, and explained that they would be the ones to accompany him with to the Brothers ship. “Hopefully we can break in there and Save Davis and his crew at least, but I'm going to need you two and your Digimon to help.”
 
Kari, though she was still a little weak from giving birth to Koji, she agreed to help. So did Gatomon and Patamon. “What are you guys nuts…?” cried TK, “We can't fight terrorists, we don't know anything about guns or jets.”
 
“That doesn't matter TK…” Kari said. She remembered of all the many times Davis saved their lives in the faces of outstanding odds. “If there's one thing I learned… all that matters is what you have in here…” and she pointed directly at her heart, and would you believe little Koji had his hands over his heart too.
 
TK had no choice but to along. Besides, a part of his couldn't wait to destroy that Hypnoticmon… even though he well aware of the army's laws; they don't destroy terrorists, but they capture them and bring them to justice.
 
“All right let's get going…” Daizo said, “If we're all going to storm that ship, then the four of you need to be made into complete soldiers in very little time.”
 
“Well that fine but how are we going to do that…?” asked Patamon.
 
Daizo eyes twinkled, “I think I know just what we need.”
 
With the baby in Lt. Nelson's care, Kari, TK , and their Digimon were put through a full-day course of training with no breaks. The exercised, practiced their shooting, and how well they could fly a ship…
 
They were on a montage...
 
The hours approaching, just give it your best
You got to reach your prime.
That's when you need to put yourself to the test,
And show us a passage of time,
Were going to need a montage
(montage)
Oh it takes a montage
(montage)

Sure a lot of things happing at once,
With mind, everyone what's going on
(what's going on?)
And when every shot you show a little improvement
Just Show it or it will take to long
that's called a montage
(montage)
Oh we want montage
(montage)

And anything that we want to know, from just a beginner to a pro,
You want a montage
(montage)
even rocky had a montage
(montage)

(Montage…montage)

Anything that we want to know, from just a beginner to a pro,
You need a montage
(montage)
Oh it takes a montage
(montage)

Always fade out in a montage,
If you fade out, it seem like more time
Has passed in a montage,
Montage
 
Soon they were ready…
 
And in the middle of the night, Daizo, Nelson, Kari, and TK, donned their uniforms, and Black-Belt disguises. Armed themselves with weapons, and Patamon and Gatomon Digivolved into Angemon, and Angewomon…
 
It was time. Watch out Hypnoticmon… you've got company coming…!
 
To Be Continued