Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ I Will Love You Forever ❯ Run Away Heart ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SA: In my opinion, this story could have been much better.

Davis: Yea, it's too bad you screwed it up.

SA: Hey, watch it bub. Any-who, the next story I do will be much better. I hope.

Davis: SA does not-

SA: (has his hand over Davis' mouth) Don't mind him. I do own Digimon, and am selling Matt to the highest bidder. I apologize for the shortness of this chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -

'I can't believe he was with... with... her! Of all people!!' Miyako was running out of the entrance of the mall, tears streaming down her face. Her vision becoming blurry... she did not care who she bumped into, nor what she ran into. All she cared for was to get home and cry her pain away, though she knew that it would take a great deal of time for her heart to heal.

Feeling her legs starting to tire out, her lungs were on fire. She couldn't run much farther... and collapsed in the street. Crying was all she knew how to do at this point, and she never noticed the headlights coming towards her..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Daisuke ran for his life, or rather love. He had to get this done now, or he would never be able to live with himself. Seeing Miyako again made his heart flutter, and he knew what he had to do. If she didn't want to be with him, then he would probably never love again. But he had to know, did she love him too?

Apologizing to people that he bumped into, and making his way out of the mall. Daisuke had run for so long, and was beginning to tire out. He had never run so fast in his life, and he couldn't believe that Miyako could run just as fast. Looking around he searched for the familiar trace of long lavender hair. And spotted her in the middle of the street, breathing a sigh of relief he calmly began to take steps in her direction. That is until he saw a bright light heading towards her, his breath caught and he looked to see a car coming towards her.

Not bothering to think straight, he acted on instinct. Dashing towards her he reached her in a matter of seconds, and roughly pushed her out of the way. He heard her gasp in shock, then the blare of a car horn which was followed by a thump. He fell unconscious to the cold concrete floor, his face not registering any pain he may have felt.

Miyako heard the sound as well, and turned back to see something she wish she hadn't. There sprawled on the ground was her beloved Daisuke, small amounts of blood escaped from a tiny gash on his head. She covered her mouth in horror, as the owner of the vehicle climbed out asking if everyone was alright.

She didn't answer, she went to the young boys lifeless form. Cradling his head in her lap, she cried freely as the tears fell from her eyes onto his face. "Daisuke... please don't leave me... I want to be with you."

Her body wracked due to the excessive sobbing, and she felt her heart tear into small pieces. "Daisuke... please. Don't leave me... don't..."

"Oh no. I'm so sorry... I didn't notice anyone on the road... is he alright... I mean, I wasn't going that fast... oh no!" The driver was thrown into hysterics, as he began to pace around. Then snapping his fingers he walked to the couple and proceeded to check for a pulse, letting out a sigh of relief he looked at Miyako. "He's breathing, and he doesn't appear to be too bruised up. I'm terribly sorry, I had just taken my eyes off the road for a minute and-"

He was cut off from a groan emitting from Daisuke, and Miyako's eyes lit up looking down at him. "Oww... what hit me?" Miyako burst into laughter with tears of joy now, and kissed his forehead slightly. 'Yep, my Dai doesn't go down so easily.'

"Is there anything I can do for you two? I deeply apologize for this, if you-"

Though dazed and light-headed, Daisuke merely waved his arm away saying they were fine. "And next time, watch the road more carefully."

Miyako turned to look at Daisuke when the vehicle was long gone, and looked down to the floor. "Dai-kun?"

His warm brown eyes stared into hers, and she felt a lump in her throat. Trying again, she took a breath...

"Dai-kun, that girl you were with? Is she a date?"

Miyako never saw Dai reel back so badly, it was as if he had been slapped. Then he quickly shook his head, just like he would when he was in trouble with her. She smiled slightly and then decided to ask the next question, though he beat her to it.

"Why?"

"Huh?" Her eyebrow lifted in curiosity.

"Why did you dump me, Miya-chan?"

A pang of guilt flowed through her, and she desperately wanted to take him into her arms and kiss the pain she caused away. "I'm sorry... I.. I wasn't thinking straight."

"Not thinking straight... that's not like you at all." He turned away, and breathed in steadying himself for what he was about to say and prepared for the worst. "Are you tired of me?"

Miyako wasn't expecting that, she'd never grow tired of Daisuke. And for him to say that, made her heart ache even more. "NO! How can you even think that?!"

"Then what?" His voice sounded tired, as if he would collapse any minute.

"I thought you'd dump me."

Now Dai was not expecting that at all, it felt like being punched in the gut.

"Why would you think that?"

"Look at me Dai-kun, I'm not athletic. My body isn't all glorious and I'm not all that pretty, why you started to go out with me... I don't know."

He gently wrapped his arms around her, as she cried into his shoulder. "Miya-chan, I asked you out because I'm in love with you." She looked at him with wide eyes, and he wiped the tears off her face.

"What?"

"I love you, Miya-chan. I always have and always will."

"Why?"

"Because, your smart, determined, and strong spirited. And I have no idea where you got the idea that your not pretty, 'cuz your a knockout." She smiled at him, and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too, Dai."

He kissed her lightly, and grasped her hand. "I'll walk you home, ok?" She nodded too happy to comment.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hello?" Tai answered his cell phone, and listened to the other end... his face showing different emotions. He quickly closed it, and looked at it with his eyes wide. Then a small smile played on his face, as he looked at the others.

"What? Who was it?" Sora asked.

"That was Daisuke, he's at Miyako's. I think they got back together..."

"Why'd you close the phone like that?" T.K. spoke, letting his curiosity get the better of him.

"Well, Daisuke called me to let me know they were ok. And to ask if Kari would take Miayko's bags to her tomorrow. I hung up on them 'cuz.... well, Miyako didn't let Daisuke hang up and they were... umm... doing stuff."

"What kind of-- OH!" Kari's eyes now went wide, and she giggled. "Well, I just hope she doesn't tire him out."

The rest of them laughed, as they continued to eat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

SA: I'm am Finished!!!!

Davis: And not a moment to soon...

SA: I am far from done with writing Daiyako's, but unfortunately not all my stories will be Daiyako's. Just the Majority of them. Laterz, and thanks to all who read and reviewed my story.