Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Let's Make Kari Jealous ❯ Leticia ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
Hey everyone, Mykan here…
 
Just to let you know, I'm not quite sure I have all this Slavic stuff right… but I did give this girl an accent, and just for the record, she's an OC; not based on anyone.
 
CHAPTER TWO
 
The next day, TK and Kari hooked up for a walk on the beautiful day. “Hey, TK… do you think maybe I was too hard on Davis the other day?” she asked.
 
“No, in a way he deserved it.” TK said, “He just can't stand it at times when he's not the center of attention.”
 
Kari still wasn't sure. Sure she did tease Davis by flirting with TK, but even she knew that at times teasing could go too far. “Ooh… why can't I feel like I can do anything right, and stay on people's good sides?”
 
TK decided to treat Kari to a squishy. “Those always make you feel better…” Kari liked that idea and cheered up already.
 
 
Cody, Ken, and Yolei had treated Davis to a day at the arcade. “Thanks guys…” he said, “I feel way better than last night.”
 
Ken patted his best friend's back, “its fine Davis… we just wanted to say sorry for being hard on you last night.” he said. “Right…” he said glancing at the others. Cody and Yolei nodded.
 
Still, they all rushed off to play their own favorite-games leaving Davis to shoot down more spaceships on his favorite game. It almost seemed like he was going to beat the toughest enemy, when suddenly, someone bumped into him front he side by accident, causing Davis to lose control and his game. “Hey…!” he grunted, as turned, “What's the big…” he stopped…
 
There standing before him was a fifteen year-old girl, a little taller than Davis. She was all dressed in black; Black tall boots, black skirt, blouse, and jacket. She even had black sunglasses resting on the top of her head of long brown hair… she blinked twice at Davis enough to make him say. “Humina-Humina…!”
 
The girl spoke in a Slavic accent, “Video arcade is so incredible, and young people's fashion is so new, like… uh, how you say… vow, no?”
 
Davis was still starring at this pretty girl almost barely able to response. “Y-yeah… Whoa.” he said in a daze.
 
The girl held her hand out, palm down, fingers extended. “I am Leticia…”
 
Davis took her hand, “Hi… I'm uh… I'm…” he almost had completely forgotten his name, but he quickly got out his gaming card, “Davis… yeah that's it, I'm Davis Motomiya.”
 
Leticia giggled, “Pleased to meet you, Davis Moto-Miya… You vill show me dis game, no?”
 
“No…” Davis said, but then, “Uh... I-I mean… yes… sure… of course.”
 
As Davis played his game, he couldn't help but think, “Whoa… I'm starting to think this chick really digs me.”
 
 
Cody was playing a racing game, but he wasn't doing too well as he wasn't really an arcade type of kid, and his grandfather's teachings couldn't help him here. “Come on… Come on! No, no, no… Aww, Man!”
 
Yolei and Ken however were playing the Dance-Game, and Yolei was beating him mercilessly. “Come on Ken, you're dancing, not playing soccer.” She said to him. Her boyfriend panted, “This is… worse than a… practice drill.” he groaned.
 
Still, Yolei thought he deserved a break, and Cody was being a spoiled sport about stinking at the race-game. “It's not fair…” he growled. “I hate this place.”
 
Yolei thought it was typical for a young boy to act that way. “Let's go get Davis and head out for some squishies.”
 
“Where is he?” Ken asked.
 
 
Davis was still over at that space game, “Take that he shouted as shot down a whole enemy-fleet. “Ooh… such skill.” Leticia said. “Oh, this is nothing, really.” replied Davis.
 
He was really starting to take a liking to Leticia, almost even more than he felt about Kari. Just then, the others snapped him out of his trance, “Davis… Hey Davis…!” Cody called. “We're going for squishies.”
 
Davis let his game go down, “All right… can Leticia come too?”
 
The others looked confused, “Who…?” Yolei asked. Davis tried to point out, but when he looked round, Leticia was gone. “Hey…wait, she was just here, and man was she somkin' hot.”
 
The others thought Davis had played too much for one day, “Sure she was.” Cody said.
 
Later that day…
 
 
Davis was in his room gently kicking his soccer-ball at the wall and then back again. The others still didn't believe him about Leticia from the arcade, even Veemon didn't believe him. “Ah! I should've gotten her phone-number, or her email.” He grumbled to himself.
 
“Davish… don't you think you're acting a little off the hook here.” Veemon asked.
 
“Who asked you?” Davis said. He stopped kicking the ball around, and lay down on his bed, “Maybe I did just imagine her.” he thought.
 
Just then, there was a buzz at the door of the apartment, Jun was hoping it would be Tai, who was an hour late for their Saturday date. Instead it was a girl all dressed in black, long brown hair, and a Slavic accent.
 
Jun sighed, “You aren't Tai…”
 
The girl laughed, “No… I am Leticia. Is dis being de Davis Moto-Miya residents?”
 
“Unfortunately; we've fumigated a bout a-hundred times, but he always manages to come back.” Jun said, “Hey Squirt… some girl's at the door, say her name's Leti-- Ah!”
 
Davis was at the door n an instant, and knocked his sister down again. “Leticia!” he said “Uh… what's up?” he asked sounding a little shy. Leticia blushed as she fiddled with her hair.
 
Davis didn't know quite how she managed to track him down, but he wasn't complaining and he invited her in laving Jun on the floor rubbing her nose she had conked in her fall. “Mmm… why me?” she moaned.