Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Magical Girl Mimi ❯ Double Date, Double Attack ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mimi: Wow, can you believe it? Lone Wolf showed up again and even saved me too! He's such a great guy!

Lillymon: But Mimi, we still don't know who he is!

Mimi: Of course we know who he is!

Lillymon: [hesitates because she's afraid of Mimi's answer] Uuh... who then?

SD-Mimi: *smile* Silly! Lone Wolf is... LONE WOLF!

[SD-Lillymon facefaults while SD-K-chan sweatdrops.]

K-chan: Anyway, Tai and Sora are waiting for you...



MAGICAL GIRL MIMI

written by K-chan

Episode Five: Double Date, Double Attack



Lillymon looked up at the blue skies, holding a hand over her eyes to block out the bright sun. The week had been rather week hot despite it being the summer season, but it was a good thing Mimi had left her a cup of water or else there would be one dried up fairy that day. The cup was the same size as her, but a considerate Sora made a bendy straw for her to use, sipping the refreshing water, as she sat on the roof of the gym and watched Mimi and her friends indulge in their extracurricular activities.

Because the gym was still a mess with repairs still proceeding, the cheerleading practices were temporarily scheduled out in the middle of the trackfield, where the green field was more than enough. Mimi was the center of attention with the eager girls around her, listening to her intriguing story of her weekend, "And then mama and papa cleared the dance floor with their Tachikawa Tango Twister. Mama got carried away though because she started singing afterwards... I don't know the song, but I heard it was very popular... with our parents' age group. Mama was SO silly! Pama said that she had a LITTLE too much excitement with the champagne before we even left to the party!

"Oh, and I met this really nice boy. He was a year older too... I think he was visiting Tokyo with his parents for summer vacation. Did I mentioned he lives in New York City?"

"Oooh, is he cute?" someone asked.

"Wow, is he still here?"

"Can we meet him?!"

"What's his name?"

"Mimi-chan, did you breathe?!"

The girl giggled and then stopped when she thought hard about one of the questions, "Oh... I KNEW I had forgotten something!" They waited patiently for her to continue, "I FORGOT TO ASK FOR HIS NAME!" The girls facefaulted around a disappointed Mimi. "Hmmf, well next time!" she promised, and her friends sighed. She then added with a smile, "If our paths cross again!"

"MIMI-CHAN!" they sighed again, sweatdropping. The girls scatter to get ready for warm-ups as their coach made her appearance while Mimi just ran around, doing cartwheels and flips because... that was HER warm-up, and apparently the coach and her squadmates were SO used to the girl's antics that they let her be.


Lillymon just sweatdropped at the scene, "I knew she was energetic, but this is too much..." Even though she thought that, the fairy couldn't deny that Mimi was the perfect Guardian Tamer. She understood why Mimi was able to fight so well under her circumstances as she watched the cheerleader do a few impressing moves. At least she had the flexibility, and well, the GTamer job wasn't even bothering her a bit.

The fairy just wouldn't know where to begin with Mimi and looked elsewhere to see what was going on besides cheerleading. The track looked interesting as she took another sip of water, recognizing one of the runners to be the guy that kept glaring at Mimi. She was surprised when she saw Yamato looking towards the cheerleaders, more specifically Mimi. She wondered if he liked her, but then why was he always mean to her? Was it the way humans express their love? They were pretty weird if that was how one would show another how they like them... by glaring at them.

But Taichi and Sora never did that to Mimi. They were always nice and friendly, even if Taichi always went to the extreme about it. Well, it just didn't make sense on what Yamato's behaviors towards her friend, but then again, Yamato didn't seem to make sense anyway. It was like he was trying to hide something behind his harsh exterior, but... what did he want to hide?

"A very secretive fellow," she nodded, watching him line up at the starting point with a few others.


"TAI!" Sora shouted, heaving a ball at the dazed boy's head. She fumed when that didn't get his attention because they were in the soccer field having practice, but ever since Mimi and her squad was practicing over by the track, he has been staring at her. Sora decided to throw another ball at him, and this time he feel over.

"Huh?" he uttered, sitting up, just as Sora walked over to him. "Hey, Sora!" he smiled goofily, "What's up?"

"Tai," she groaned, "We're in the middle of practice too!"

"Oh yeah! I knew that!" He picked up a ball and started showing off his innate skills and dribbled it around Sora until the grinning girl stole it from him, "Hey!! I WAS practicing with that!" He ran after her and could've easily taken it back from her if it wasn't for the fact that his shoe laces were poorly tied... and he tripped over them. Sora rolled her eyes and came back to help him up.

"TAI-CHAN! SORA-CHAN!" came a shouting Mimi. She ran to them with pompoms in hand, and they gave her bewildered looks. She looked at Taichi, whose shirt had grass on it, and reached to him, brushing them off and admonishing, "Don't tell me you fall asleep during soccer practice too?!"

Sora snickered and then asked her friend, "Why are you over here, Mimi-chan?" She glanced over to the track and saw that a few adults are carrying the coach away on a stretcher. "Oh goodness! What happened to sensei?!"

Mimi looked at the ground sheepishly, not saying a word, and her eyes stayed their for a while until Taichi looked down too and noticed that she only had one shoe on, "Uuh, Mimi-chan... is it a new fashion statement, or are you short on shoes?"

"Aah... well... that... That's why... Okay, I... sorta got too excited about the new routine... and err, when I did a kick... umm, my shoe... went... airborne... and nailed sensei on the head." She peered up at her friends, who were quiet for a moment before bursting into aching laughter. Mimi pouted, putting her hands on her hips, and looked adorably upset at her friends' reaction, "You guys! It's not funny! I could've killed sensei with that move!"

"Oh Mimi! You're overreacting!" Sora said, tears threatening to spill over as she tried to imagine the whole scene. Taichi was on the ground rolling with laughter. "It's JUST a shoe!"

The cheerleader pouted, "Hmmf, well I'll just sit over here till you two are done!" She marched off to the bleachers, making sure every step showed them that she was angry, and sat down with arms across her chest. She crossed her legs and had her eyes closed, indicating to everyone that she was not to be disturbed.

Taichi and Sora would've gone to apologize to her, but Tanaka-sensei had snatched them up before they could blink and dragged them to the rest of the team. Well, practice continued for them as usual, and Mimi sat there and decided to watch them instead of going in early. She was soon joined by Lillymon, who had to quickly hide in the girl's hair when she saw a pissed off Yamato walking towards them. Mimi's eyes were still closed, so she was oblivious to the whole thing until something fell on her lap. She opened her eyes and saw her missing shoe that had clobbered her coach's head.

"This isn't your house, so pick up your own things," he growled.

"Umm, thanks," she said slowly and then asked, "But how did you know it was mine?" He sighed, picking up the shoe, and pointed to the heel area where four letters of her name were capitalized there. "OH!! Silly me!" she giggled, sticking out her tongue. He shook his head and walked off while Mimi was busy putting on her shoe.

When he was gone, Lillymon came out, "Hey, that Ishida boy was actually nice to you for once!" Mimi freaked out because she didn't know her little friend was there. "Geeze, calm down!"

"Sorry, Lillymon," she breathed, trying to get her heart rate back to normal.

"As I was saying," she continued, "I think we should find out more about that Ishida boy."

"Why?"

"He's very suspicious."

"Suspicious? No, he's not. He's just afraid of bugs."

Lillymon groaned, "Forget about that, Mimi. Just listen. Carefully. That day when Ishida came to the school as a new student, Lone Wolf also appeared. And then at Tokyo Tower, when we were all on the field trip, Lone Wolf showed up again! And later when you confronted him about a secret, he freaked out pretty bad." Then she shook her head wearily, "But when you thought his secret was a fear of insects, he looked VERY relieved."

Mii was quiet, thinking about what Lillymon had just said. "Hmm, it is possible..." The fairy's eyes brightened because she had hoped the Guardian Tamer would come to the same conclusion as she did, but... "Ishida-kun probably knows Lone Wolf!"

"UUGH!" Lillymon facefaulted. She quickly recovered, shouting at the girl, "NOOOO!! I meant, Ishida and Lone Wolf are the same person!"

She blinked and then patted Lillymon's head with a smile, "Silly fairy, the heat must be affecting your thinking!" And with that, she got up and ran towards the gym, wanting to get ready to go home.

"But Mimi!" she called, but the girl was already long gone. She sighed, "But really, I AM thinking clearly! Hmmf, well I'll just see for myself about that boy!" Then she flew off.


After practice was over for the day, Sora had changed quickly into her regular clothes, hoping to catch up to Taichi or Mimi -- but more of the former because she wanted to ask him something. She paused a bit at the locker after gathering up her belongings and picked up to small slips of paper and held them to her chest. She bit her bottom lip nervously and then closed her eyes with a sigh. When she had settled on her decision, she picked up her bag and hurried out of the locker room.

When she stepped outside, she saw Mimi struggling with the soda machine... Well, more like beating the thing senseless, demanding for either a soda or a refund, "EVIL MACHINE!!! IF ONLY LILLYMON WAS HERE, THEN YOU'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE NOT NICE TO MIMI TACHIKAWA!!!! YOU HEAR ME??!!"

"Here, Mimi-chan," she called, "Let me do this." Sora took out a yen from her pocket and inserted in the coin slot. She clasped her hands together and gave a little, silent prayer and pressed the button for a soda. And strangely enough, the soda came out, and she gave it to an amazed Mimi.

"Is it possessed?" her friend asked.

"Who knows," Sora shrugged, "I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if the school's haunted." As they walked off together, a ghost floated behind them to the soda machine to get himself a drink too. They were almost to the school gates when they spotted a determined Taichi slowly heading there way... with Tanaka-sensei clinging to the boy's leg and being dragged along.

"YAGAMI~I~KU~UN!!" the teacher cried, "JUST PROMISE YOU'LL DREAM ABOUT SOCCER TONIGHT!! PROMISE ME!! YOUR LIFE IS OF SOCCER!! NOTHING ELSE!! EVEN WHEN YOU SLEEP, IT MUST BE OF SOCCER!! PROMISE ME!!!"

"I PROMISE!!" he shouted and was relieved when Tanaka-sensei let go and laid on the ground, waving off his favorite, best player. "Hey!" he smiled, joining the girls. They exchanged greetings, but then they were suddenly quiet. Sora was looking shyly over to Taichi, who was staring at Mimi, who was looking from one person to another. They were acting stranger than usual, especially Sora, as if they had something on their minds and weren't sure of how to execute it. Mimi was about to open her mouth to say something when...

"There'sASoccerFieldDayEventAtYoyogiParkStadiumAndIhaveTwo TicketsSoWhyDon'tYouComeWithMe!" Sora and Taichi said in one breath at the same time while Mimi was whipping her head from one person to the other. The only thing about this was... Sora was asking Taichi, who was asking Mimi. The two blinked, clutching onto the two tickets in their hands.

Mimi looked amazed, giggling, "Wow, you guys are so cute! You think so much alike!" She nodded, "But sure, I'd love to go with you guys... though there's still the forth ticket." Taichi and Sora were still blinking at each other while Mimi thought about their situation. Her light-brown eyes started to wander about, and she smiled, waving her hand in the air, "ISHIDA-KUN! PERFECT TIMING!" She ran towards a puzzled Yamato, who was on his way off school grounds, and pulled him over to her friends, "Ishida-kun can come!"

"HOLD ON HERE!" he cut in, "I am NOT going anywhere!"

"Oh, don't worry," Mimi insisted, still holding onto his arm, "we're just going to Yoyogi Park Stadium. It's on Saturday, so we'll all meet at Daiba Station then, right?!"

"I guess," Sora finally spoke while Taichi was snapping out of it. He was about to protest, but the girl continued, "The event starts at 10:00am, so we'll have to be at the station at 8:00am."

"Right! Okay, so we're gonna have another exciting weekend!" Mimi cheered, dancing around with an unwilling Yamato. He decided not to argue since this would be a way for him to keep an eye on Mimi if anything happens, like a digimon attacks. And Sora had to pinch Taichi's arm, so he wouldn't destroy Mimi's happiness. That, and she thought it was better off with the four of them than just Mimi and Taichi. She really like Taichi, but the boy was so clueless and only had eyes for her best friend, who she envied... But then Mimi was as clueless.

Sora looked over at a contemplating Yamato and grinned inwardly because if she could get him together with Mimi, then Taichi would give up in chasing Mimi. It may sound horrible for a friend to think and do, but Mimi just didn't seem interested in Taichi or any guy as a boyfriend. She had to admit though that ever since Yamato appeared, Mimi seemed to have some sort of subconscious attachment to him, always getting him involved with them.

Lillymon was up in the trees, having seen the whole thing. She folded her arms over her chest and nodded, "Well, that's good. Perhaps I can get Mimi to find out more about him." She smiled, "But this may be an interesting weekend."



<< EYE-CATCH: Yamato and Taichi have fallen asleep, leaning their backs against the sakura tree, while a mischievous SD-Mimi and SD-Sora with black markers drew kitty whiskers, hearts, smiley faces and flowers on their faces. >>




Saturday came once again, but only a yawning Taichi and a content Sora were present at Daiba Train Station at the moment because the two live in the same building. Sora was happy to stop by Taichi's place and get him out of bed by reminding him that they had a date with Mimi and Yamato, and he was ready in no time flat. Taichi then mumbled something about missing some breakfast and started to walked off when Yamato showed up, quietly apologizing for being late.

"Good morning!" came Mimi's voice right next to a surprised Yamato, who clutched a hand to his heart and paced his breathing. She giggled and gave him a big slap to the back, making him fly forward, "Ishida-kun's funny. Sorry I'm late, but mama made breakfast for all of us!" She held up a big bag of goodies.

"GREAT!" Taichi exclaimed, rubbing his hands together in anticipation because he loved Mimi's mother's cooking. "I've got the tickets, so let's go!" Yamato rolled his eyes before following the others to the train. It would probably take almost an hour and a half to get to Harajuku Station because of the stops in between. They were making their way into the train with Taichi as leader to find a nice spot for the four of them while Yamato lingered behind Mimi, taking note of her moving backpack. He had an idea it was digimon that somehow posed no threat to them, though he was curious as to what type it was and its current existence in the Real World as a Digital Monster instead of a Digital Coin.

Taichi plopped into a seat by the window, and Sora took the one next to him, which left Mimi and Yamato to take the other side. Mimi took off her pink backpack before taking the window seat too, so she could gaze at the passing scenery. "So how 'bout breakfast, Mimi-chan?" grinned the male brunette. She giggled and took out a box for each of them from her other bag, and they had a delicious meal during their trip. Conversations were made, but Yamato remained quiet the whole time, just listening to their ramblings.

Lillymon had poked her head out, trying to get some air since it seemed like Mimi had forgotten about her. She absorbed the setting of chit-chat but was disappointed that Yamato wasn't talking. It was a good thing Mimi had her backpack leaning against the window side of her so Yamato couldn't see her. She extended an arm out and poked Mimi's arm for attention.

The girl looked down and saw the fairy made a 'do what we talked about before' face. She nodded slightly and turned to Yamato, "So Ishida-kun... have you lived in Odaiba for long?"

He had spaced out a bit because their chat didn't include him and was boring, but when Mimi directed a question at him, everyone's eyes were on him as he answered stupidly, "Hnn."

"What kinda answer is that?" Taichi remarked dryly.

"I think that was a 'yes'," Sora said thoughtfully.

"With his attitude, I'd say a 'no'."

"Tai!"

While the two argued the response, Mimi was waiting for Yamato to answer. He shrugged because it wasn't anything important, "I lived in Shinjuku before."

"So why did you move here?" she continued the inquisition.

He looked annoyed, "What's it matter to ya?"

"Well, I just want to get to know you better. We're friends, aren't we?" Her voice held a tinge of hurt that he probably didn't considered her as that, but then why was he on the train, going with them to a friendly event if he wasn't their friend? Maybe it was hard for him to make friends because of something at his last school. Whatever happened back then shouldn't matter now because...

"Even if you think I'm whiny, loud and annoying," she said, looking at her hands on her lap, with a smile, "I'm still your friend no matter what you say or do." She closed her eyes and nodded, confirming her words with her action, and turned to him again. The smile she wore for him was different; even her brown eyes were soft and warm to gaze into, as if he could drown in them.

He caught himself from being an idiot and looked elsewhere with a faint tint on his cheeks. "Maybe... maybe some other time," he mumbled.

Mimi blinked, not catching his words, so she leaned over to him, "What?" He turned around and blushed harder when her face barely touched his own. He was speechless, staring into those round, brown eyes that seemed to call out to him, and his gaze wandered down to her glossy pink lips that urged him to kiss. There was a loud shriek, causing them to snap out of it and pull away from each other.

Yamato was thankful for the interruption, though a part of him was a little disappointed. He then glared at the owner of the annoying shriek, Taichi who was appalled at what almost happened before his eyes. Sora had bopped him with a mini-mallet because she did not like her companion's interruption at the most sweetest and cutest moment she had ever seen. Though she had the tough, tomboy-ish exterior, she was a romanticist at heart, and a girl too!

While things resumed like before as if nothing had happened, Lillymon in the backpack giggled to herself, enjoying every moment with Mimi and her friends. They were a funny and interesting bunch... for sixth graders.


Well, they finally arrived at Harajuku Train Station, but that wasn't the end of it. They had a thirty-minute walk to the Olympic Stadiums that were located by Yoyogi Park. Nothing was out of the ordinary with their little stroll until they were halfway down the street that they noticed a lot of commotion among the people in Shibuya-ku. It was apparent that something critical had occurred, and the one thing that popped in both Mimi's and Yamato's (and Lillymon's mind) was... another digimon attack.

They were right when the television screens in the electronic stores began to feature the current news... that two monsters were inside larger one of the Olympic Stadiums, destroying everything in sight. People were seen fleeing the area as reinforcements from the local police and other special government forces moved in. It was clear from the previous monster attacks, the government had been prepared in case of another incident.

Without any hesitation, Mimi and her friends raced towards the area, not realizing that Yamato had parted from them, but he too was going to the same place -- just not as himself, but as...

Ducking into a secluded area, he pushed the white, shirt sleeve of his left arm up to reveal the Digital Armlet, and with serious and determination in his blue eyes, he placed a Digital Coin in the slot and shouted, "I summon the Digital Monster... WEREGARURUMON! DIGITAL ASSIMILATION!" In a flash of blue light, he was decked out in the same outfit when he first appeared as Lone Wolf... with the eye patch too.



Despite what they had promised Mimi, Taichi and Sora decided to sneak into the closed off stadium by disguising themselves as walking signs that were selling soccer-related goods and hotdogs (Taichi had that sign), which the girl would gladly give Taichi the credit for coming with the idea because it was stupid -- like walking signs in broad daylight wouldn't be suspicious!

Lucky for Taichi, they made it in through the backdoor, where equipments and supplies would be brought in and it wasn't heavily sealed off yet. They threw the signs away and tried to find out where Mimi was because she had flown into the stadium as LILLYMON. It brought a smile to their faces as they remembered the people below had seen their friend in the skies and were cheering for her to stop the monsters. And because Mimi was risking herself to save them, they just couldn't stay back and worry about her, so they want to do whatever they could to help her this time.


When Mimi reached the stadium, remaining in the air, she gasped at the two mentioned digimons wrecking the building structures. The unicorn-like creature with black wings -- that was called Unimon -- was repeatedly ramming into everything, tearing it apart -- whether they were cloth banners or metal seats, they were all sliced by its powerful horn. The second digimon was huge beyond imagination, being an armadillo -- by the name of Ankylomon -- with giant spikes on its back and a spikey hammer tail. He was swinging it around, destroying the pillars of the stadium.

She couldn't stand it anymore and fired a shot at Ankylomon, who fell to the side, temporary stunned from the ambush. "STOP IT!" she cried, "Stop destroying things! Why are you doing this? Why are you trying to save someone who doesn't deserve it?!" Unimon and Ankylomon, who was back on fours again, glared up at her. "I know you're good digimons," she said kindly, "even if Lillymon didn't tell me... but why are you letting the Digimon Emperor control like this? You have to break free from him!"

Of course they wouldn't listen to reason! Unimon flew into the air, charging right at her with his horn ready to pierce her flesh, but Mimi dodged it easily. She pulled back and began to fire at him, feeling a small pain in her heart that she would have to fight them, "FLOWER CANNON!"

Unimon evaded the energy ball and several others. The two opponents were able to avoid each other easily, but the ground digimon wasn't about to be left out of the fight. Ankylomon swung his tail at another pillar, sending huge chunks into the air, and with another swing by his tail, he catapulted one of the large block into the air directly at Mimi, but a certain HOWLING BLASTER destroyed it to smaller pieces before it even reached her.

The digimons growled as the other Guardian Tamer appeared on the scene, standing on the top bleachers. Lone Wolf reassessed his opponents, and the best tactic was to help Mimi against Unimon, so he switched the Digital Coin on his armlet, taking on STINGMON's outfit and powers. He soared into the air towards Unimon and trapped the creature in between him and Mimi. Not sure of which to attack, Unimon decided on the weaker of the two, which was the female Guardian Tamer, "AERIAL ATTACK!"

Mimi knew LILLYMON's attack would be useless against a fast digimon like Unimon and her defense was weak, but there was a Digital Coin that she had that had high defense, "I call upon the Digital Monster... KUWAGAMON! Lend me your powers and guide me into victory! DIGITAL ASSIMILATION!" She quickly changed into his altered form and blocked Unimon's powerful charge with her hard-shelled fists, though she was being pushed towards the ground.

Not wasting any time, Lone Wolf went to aid Mimi with his powerful fist, "SPIKING STRIKE!" His fist struck at lightning speed at several points on Unimon, getting a serious pounding. The four-legged beast plummeted to the ground as the two Guardian Tamers regrouped to deal with the final digimon. After a short exchange, Mimi took KABUTERIMON's powers and Lone Wolf reverted back to his first form as WEREGARURUMON, landing on the ground with a loud thud pressing into the earth.

Ankylomon growled at his fallen partner and jumped into the air, shouting, "MEGATRON PRESS!" His heavy body struck the ground, creating a massive earthquake that knocked Lone Wolf off balance and the stadium shook harder, threatening to crumb to a pile of rubble if several more of the digimon's attack occurred. For Lone Wolf, it had been a bad idea to switch his form back, but Mimi was going to take care the armadillo from above.

"ELECTRO SHOCKER!" she screamed, wearing a dark-blue armor with a black helmet, and four translucent, insect-like wings extended from her back. The lightning rained down on Ankylomon, but it didn't do much physical harm to him because his golden armor was strong enough against the electrifying attack.

Lone Wolf cursed the situation, seeing that they wouldn't be able to take Ankylomon down so easily, but he noticed that the creature's large size was a disadvantage. If he could distract for a few minutes, Mimi could deal the final attack. He then saw from the corner of his eye that Unimon managed to pull himself up on his feet again, and it looked like he had enough strength to deal out one or two more blows. He couldn't decide what to do: to distract Ankylomon for Mimi or to finish off Unimon himself.

Well, Lone Wolf didn't have to decide when several soccer balls smacked into Ankylomon, who slowly turned around, very pissed at the annoyance. He was glaring over at Taichi and Sora, who were as angry as the beast. They continued to kick the balls that they had thrown to the ground to get the monster's attention on them while...

Mimi dived down towards Ankylomon with the giant mallet...

And Lone Wolf rushed forward to a slightly dazed Unimon with a giant glove on his left hand (that the Digital Armlet created)...

"GIGA-SMASH!"

"GIGA-PUNCH!"

Two POOFs were heard, and two Digital Coins fell to the ground. Mimi picked up the ANKYLOMON coin and threw a victory sign towards her friends, who were cheering at the defeat of the horrible monsters. Mimi flew down to them and then remembered that Lone Wolf played an important part too and looked around for him... but he was gone. He even took the UNIMON coin too, but he deserved it.



Mimi, back to her normal clothes, were sneaking out of the stadium with Taichi and Sora in tow. Lillymon poked her head out from within Mimi's hair, and just a little bit more, then they would successfully escape without being discovered, but as luck would have it... "HEY! WHAT'RE YOU KIDS--" an officer called, and they panicked and took off, leaving the man to cough in dust.

The three ran so fast and so blindly that they ended up colliding into something, making a pile of pathetic kids on the ground, and a sweatdropping Lillymon was glad that she was a small fairy. Taichi, being the unlucky guy, was the cushion for the girls who landed on top of him. Mimi looked up and saw Yamato and a man -- along with a crowd of people -- were blinking at them. "Ishida-kun, what are you doing here?" she asked, getting up, while Sora helped a dazzed Taichi up and snapped him out of it.

The man looked at the blonde boy and asked, "Are they your friends, Yamato?" He just shrugged because he really didn't want them to call him a friend and get close and intimate (and stuff), but the man understood, nodding. Mimi blinked in confusion, observing him in a suit with a headset and papers in hand like some reporter. "Haha," he chuckled at her adorable expression, "I'm Yamato's father."

"NO WAY!!! ISHIDA-KUN'S PAPA?!" Mimi gasped and fainted into her friends' arms. Yamato and his father (and the non-visible Lillymon) sweatdropped while Sora and Taichi stared at the father and son with dotted eyes.


TO BE CONTINUED...


Mimi: [looks at the title] Hey! Was that a date?!

SD-Yamato: [trying to hide his blush] NO!!
SD-Taichi: [looks hopeful] YES!!

SD-Lillymon & SD-Sora: *sweatdrop* ...

SD-K-chan: [rolls her eyes at the two boys arguing in the background] You guys are hopeless. Anyway the next episode will be more intense as the Digimon Emperor comes up with an ingenious plan to deal with TWO Guardian Tamers!