Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Miracles of Love ❯ Path of Love ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Miracles of Love
By matn90
Disclaimer: I don't own anything I don't own.
O.K. This story is I think half way done and I hope people will still enjoy it. This chapter is mostly going to contain Veegato goodness for all you Veegato fans. Now as for Daikari, we'll that will not happen yet. I think I'm going to start that in the next fic. However their will be a little fluff along the way. Also, I decided to give Patamon a girlfriend to please all you Patamon fans.
 
Reviews: 10 (Cool and Excellent! (Air Guitar Sound))
 
O.K. if you really like the material of this story and you're also a Patagato fan then you might want to know that Lord Pata is doing a fic like this, but the romance is Patagato instead of Veegato. I don't know if the fic is out or when it will be out, but if you're interested then check it out.
 
Anyway, Read on!
 
Normal Speech
 
Speech in thought
 
Chapter 5: Path of love
 
I have to calm down. I have to calm down. I have to calm down. Thought Veemon to himself as he was taking a shower.
 
Tonight was the night of his date with Gatomon. He was as nervous as possum about to play dead.
 
He had this all planned. They would go to the Digital World, go to a nice restaurant (Not to fancy and not to normal), a walk to a lake to see the stars, and then come back. Simple as that.
 
I just hope I don't screw it up. Thought Veemon as he got out of the shower.
 
He dried himself off and opened the door when he jumped back. Davis was waiting for him.
 
“O.k. Veemon what's up?” Asked Davis smirking.
 
“What do mean Davis?” Asked Veemon nervously.
 
“Well, let's see, you've been going to and back from the Digital World for a while now, you've taken at least 5 showers today, and…” Davis then sniffed in the air, “…you put on cologne.”
 
“O.k. O.k.! ….umm…..I kind of have a date with someone….” Said Veemon blushing.
 
Davis's eyes widen for a bit and then he laughed saying, “Well why didn't you say so? What's her name?”
 
“Umm….Angel!” Said Veemon quickly.
 
Nice…..is she hot?” Asked Davis trying to embarrass his friend.
 
“Yeah…she beautiful.” Said Veemon.
 
“Well what I'm I doing talking to you? Go on Lover boy!” Said Davis getting out of the way, “Good Luck!”
 
“Thanks!” Said Veemon as he went to Davis's computer and went to the Digital World. (In this story the Digimon can go through the computer mentally with out a digivice. I know it's a weird thing, but I had to fix this hole somehow.)
 
***
 
Meanwhile, Gatomon was inside the bathroom grooming her fur. She was just as nervous as Veemon was. She never went on a date before and had asked Kari about it. Luckily, she didn't ask for the name of her date and told her to let her heart guide her.
 
Let my heart guide me….right now my heart is beating faster then Lars Ulrich on the drums. Thought Gatomon as she finished grooming her hair and went out the bathroom.
 
Kari the came from the other hallway and said, “Your nervous aren't you?”
 
“Why would you say that?” Asked Gatomon?
 
“Because you've been pacing for the last 4 hours, you've groomed your hair 5 times already and…” Kari sniffed in the air, “…you have perfume on you.”
 
Gatomon blushed, “Alight, but it's my first date.”
 
Kari laughed, “I know….I felt the first time like that when Davis asked me out when I was 8.”
 
“Davis was your first date!?” Asked Gatomon totally shocked.
 
“We were just kids! We just had some ice cream and went to see a movie by ourselves! That's it.” Said Kari not wanting to tell she had a crush on the goggle head when they were kids.
 
“Well, are you and Davis still going out…you know he likes you still.” Said Gatomon grinning.
 
Kari blushed, “No…I think I just see him as a friend.”
 
Gatomon snickered, “Right see you later.”
 
“Good luck.” Said Kari as she saw her feline partner go to the Digital World. She then began to wonder…
 
***
 
(In the Digital World)
 
Veemon was waiting patiently for his love as he held in his hand a bunch of roses. A few minutes later he saw Gatomon come over and he looked at her with love in his eyes.
 
“You look beautiful.” Said Veemon.
 
“Thanks….you look handsome yourself.” Said Gatomon.
 
Veemon then remembered the roses and handed them to Gatomon.
 
“Oh Veemon….their beautiful.” Said Gatomon taking a whiff of them.
 
“Not as beautiful as you my angel.” Said Veemon as he kissed her.
 
Gatomon blushed as they made their way to the restaurant hand in hand.
 
 
***
 
They finally arrived at the restaurant they went up to a Psychemon who was dressed as a butler and Veemon said, “Party for two…under the name Veemon.”
 
The Psychemon looked at his list, “Right this way sir.” As he took two menus's and showed the couple their seats.
 
When they arrived they sat down and began to talk.
 
“This place is nice….how did you find this place?” Asked Gatomon.
 
“A friend of mine helped me. Flamer, a FlameWizardmon.” Said Veemon.
 
“I didn't know you had other friends.” Asked Gatomon surprised.
 
“Well, maybe I'll introduce you two along with my other fellow band members Cleon, a ClearAgumon and Dan, a Divermon.” Said Veemon before he realized what he said.
 
“You and your friends are a band!” Said Gatomon shocked.
 
Veemon rubbed his hand behind his head, “Yeah…I'm the lead singer and guitarist in out Band “4 Wind””
 
“Wow…I never thought you could sing or play the guitar.” Said Gatomon.
 
“Well singing was something I was good at for a while and as for Guitar I asked Matt to give me lessons.” Said Veemon.
 
“Is your band good?” Asked Gatomon.
 
“We aren't that bad, but we make a few good gigs every now and then. Would you like to see one of our gigs sometime? I can always get good tickets.” Said Veemon.
 
“Sure, does anyone else know about this?” Asked Gatomon.
 
“Just Davis, Matt, Gabumon, Ken, and Wormmon.” Said Veemon.
 
“Well I can't wait to hear you sing.” Said Gatomon.
 
Veemon then turned to the left to see a male Gatomon playing the piano with a microphone by his side. Veemon then got an idea.
 
“Your about to see really.” Said Veemon as he got up and went to the Male Gatomon.
 
Gatomon was curious on what he was going to do. She saw him talk to the Male Gatomon and saw them agree on something.
 
Veemon then went up to the microphone spoke in it and said, “Um excuse me! Can I have everyone's attention.”
 
Everyone in the restaurant looked at him.
 
“Um…hello my name is Veemon and I would like to dedicate this song to my love over their Gatomon….um the song is called Have I told you latelybyRod Stewart.”
 
Gatomon blushed madly as the Pianist started playing and Veemon then started to sing in a voice that Gatomon heard was an angel's….
 
(Insert Have I told you latelybyRod Stewart)
 
Have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you there's no one else above you
Fill my heart with gladness
Take away all my sadness
Ease my troubles that's what you do

For the morning sun in all its glory
Greets the day with hope and comfort too
You fill my life with laughter
And somehow you make it better
Ease my troubles that's what you do
There's a love that's divine
And its yours and its mine like the sun
And at the end of the day
We should give thanks and pray
To the one, to the one

Have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you there's no one else above you
Fill my heart with gladness
Take away all my sadness
Ease my troubles that's what you do

There's a love that's divine
And its yours and its mine like the sun
And at the end of the day
We should give thanks and pray
To the one, to the one

And have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you there's no one else above you
You fill my heart with gladness
Take away my sadness
Ease my troubles that's what you do
Take away all my sadness
Fill my life with gladness
Ease my troubles that's what you do
Take away all my sadness
Fill my life with gladness
Ease my troubles that's what you do
 
When he was finished the entire restaurant cheered and Gatomon felt her heart leave her. Veemon did a bow and went back to his table with the crowd still cheering. Gatomon got up and kissed her blue lover right on the lips. Shocked at first Veemon then kissed back while the crowd cheered even louder.
 
After a few minutes everything was back to normal.
 
Gatomon then said, “Veemon…that was amazing.”
 
“Really, you loved it.” Said Veemon smiling.
 
Gatomon nodded.
 
Their waiter, a Candlemon asked what they would be ordering.
 
“I'll take the Steak and a coke.” Said Veemon.
 
“I'll take the Salmon and milk.” Said Gatomon.
 
***
 
After they finished their meal and left the restaurant Veemon took Gatomon out for a stroll.
 
“This is a great first date Veemon.” Said Gatomon.
 
“And it's not over yet.” Said Veemon as he guided her to a lake. Gatomon gasped. The lake was shining with the full moon above and the stars that glittered with it made it even more pretty.
 
“It's so pretty.” Said Gatomon.
 
“Not as pretty as the mon I love.” Said Veemon taking her in a hug.
 
Gatomon then got closer to his face as they then both started to kiss. Mouth and tongue as they explored everywhere wanting more and more. Then suddenly they both felt something rubbing on them.
 
Veemon looked to see his hands rubbing Gatomon's breast area.
 
Gatomon looked to see her hands rubbing Veemon's crotch area.
 
Both Digimon blushed as Gatomon gave a devilish smile and forced Veemon to the ground with her on top.
 
“Are you sure?” Whispered Veemon.
 
“We did it before….we love each other….why not?” Asked Gatomon feeling hotter.
 
Veemon wanted it too he started to kiss her as she then started it off.
 
From a distance, if anyone was their, a person could hear Cat screeches and Dragon roars as the two lovers made love once more.
 
***
 
(Next morning)
 
Veemon woke up to find himself right next to his lovely Gatomon. He smiled last night was….well enjoyable.
 
He kissed her cheek and she woke up.
 
“Morning love.” Said Gatomon.
 
“Morning angel.” Said Veemon.
 
They both decided to wash in the lake (Of course Gatomon was a little nervous at first, being a cat and all) and had a little fun splashing the other with water.
 
When they got out Veemon then said, “So were mates now right?”
 
“Weren't we before?” Asked Gatomon.
 
“Yeah, but this time we did it as a couple who admitted their love.” Said Veemon.
 
“When are we going to tell the others?” Asked Gatomon.
 
“When the time is right.” Said Veemon.
 
***
 
Of course both kept on dating. Months went by and they still didn't tell the others. Maybe it was because they forgot…maybe it was because they didn't want them to know they were mates….maybe they were just afraid…
 
What ever the reason was as the months went by the two lovers became closer. Kari and Davis were both glad they had a person they could love….even though they didn't know who was dating who.
 
Gatomon also got to go see Veemon's band The 4 Winds.
 
Flamer was a hot shot and was bass guitarist.
 
Cleon was shy but played a mean Piano.
 
And Dan was a tuff guy, but he had a big heart and big drums.
 
All three liked Gatomon and were glad Veemon had found some one to love.
 
Then on their 10 month together Veemon invited Gatomon over to Davis's house for a date which neither of them would forget as long as they lived.
 
Davis and his family had gone to visit relatives in Kyoto while Veemon asked to stay here because he had some plans to do.
 
Of course on the night they left Veemon invited Gatomon over and they had a romantic dinner, watched a movie and then decided to have some time in a bed.
 
This is where we focus now…..and NO not while their doing it!
 
***
 
We see Veemon and Gatomon under the covers in Jun's bed (Veemon thought it would be funny) breathing and sweating a little.
 
Veemon and Gatomon had taken a break from the “bed exercises” when Veemon looked at Gatomon and said, “I love you.”
 
Gatomon then said, “I love you too.”
 
Veemon then took a deep breath and was about to say something when he then sighed and said to himself, “Come on Veemon….say it….four simple words…”
 
Gatomon was curious on what he meant.
 
Finally Veemon took a deep breath and said, “Will you marry me?”
 
Gatomon's heart stopped. Veemon had just asked her to marry him.
 
Gatomon began to cry.
 
“Gatomon…are you alright?” Asked Veemon worried.
 
“Yes…I'm fine…yes Veemon I'll marry you.” Said Gatomon never felling happier.
 
“You will!” Said Veemon feeling he could fly to the sky.
 
Gatomon nodded as she then kissed him.
 
“Good, but then you need this.” Said Veemon pulling a diamond tail ring.
 
“It wonderful.” Said Gatomon looking at it.
 
“It's for your tail. Mind if I put on?” Asked Veemon.
 
“Can you also do something else while your down their?” Asked Gatomon grinning devilishly.
 
Veemon got the hint and went under the covers.
 
***
 
(A week later)
 
Both Gatomon and Veemon agreed they had to tell Davis and Kari about their relationship. After all they were engaged.
 
They decided to tell them at the anniversary of MaloMyotismon's defeat. It was held at a huge building where every Digidestined around the world gathered in Odaiba to celebrate.
 
Tai and Agumon were chatting with the other Digimon leaders from across the world. Matt was singing on stage with his band as Gabumon, Biyomon, and Sora cheered him on with hundreds of other girls. Izzy was talking with Genni, who decided to come, while Tentomon went to chat with a female Tentomon. Mimi was talking to her boyfriend Michael while Palmon was with her Lesbian girlfriend a Floramon, who were holding hands. Joe was trying to stop Gomamon from eating all the food.
 
T.K., Davis, Ken, Kari, and Yolie, were all dancing. Ken and Yolie also started to date a while ago. Wormon and Halkmon were trying to dance, but they weren't good at it so they gave up and went to go get food. Armadillomon however was the better dancer as he began to kick it.
 
Veemon was waiting for Gatomon to come back from the Ladies room so they could tell their partners about their relationship.
 
“What's a doing Veemon.” Asked Patamon who flew over.
 
“Nothing much. Just relaxing.” Said Veemon who was drinking some punch.
 
“Well, I'm waiting for my date.” Said Patamon calmly.
 
Veemon spit the punch out of his mouth, “You have a girlfriend!”
 
“Yeah, didn't I tell you?” Asked Patamon.
 
Veemon shook his head in shock.
 
“Well, I saw her when I went to the Digital World a few weeks ago. And their she is.” Said Patamon flying over to a Salamon.
 
“Veemon this is Sally, a Salamon. Sally this is Veemon, one of my friends.” Said Patamon.
 
“Nice to meet you.” Said Sally.
 
“Same here. Patamon I thought you had a thing for Gatomon?” Asked Veemon.
 
“Naw, as much as anyone says that I only think of her as a friend. Sally here is the one I love. Come on let's dance Sally.” Said Patamon.
 
“O.K. nice meeting you Veemon.” Said Sally as both she and her boyfriend went to the dance floor.
 
“Hey Veemon.” Said Gatomon when she noticed him staring at Patamon and Salmon, “I see you noticed Patamon's girlfriend.”
 
“You knew too? Why didn't I know?” Asked Veemon.
 
“Because you were sleeping on the day he told us.” Said Gatomon.
 
“Oh…well at least he won't be heart broken when we tell Davis and Kari.” Said Veemon.
 
“Are you sure your ready?” Asked Gatomon.
 
“I am if you are.” Said Gatomon.
 
Veemon took a deep breath, “Alright. Let's do it.”
 
They both walked to their partners, “Um Davis…Kari…can we talk to you two alone?” Asked Veemon.
 
Kari and Davis nodded as they followed their partners to the middle of the room and asked, “What's going on.”
 
Gatomon and Veemon looked at each other neither didn't know how to say it so Veemon just said it out loud to get it over with, “Me and Gatomon are getting married.”
 
BOOOM!!!!!!
 
Davis and Kari dropped their mouths and their eyes went as big as dinner place as they both said out loud, “YOU TWO ARE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
End of Chapter
 
Yes, yes, it's a cliffhanger. Anyway, how will everyone take Veemon and Gatomon's new relation ship? Find out in the next chapter.
 
Also I hope you like the Rod Steward song.
 
Read and Review
 
LATER!