Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ New Found Hope ❯ A Royal Past ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yay! A new chapter for you guys! Isn't that a good thing? Hope you like it! Have fun!

Stupid Disclaimer: Right, if I owned Digimon, what would I be doing here? I sure as hell won't be sitting here writing fanfics. I could make a Digimon special or something outta this fic, why would I waste my breath here? Think about it.

Chapter 7 - A Royal Past

Wings. I had wings! Where did they come from? I just walked off a cliff…

Oh, Kami-sama! I almost died! What was I thinking? Nidake will get better, I know he will. Then what was that all about?

Is it just me or am I starting to go up? I am floating up! My wings are flapping and I'm flying…up to the sky! I have to stop my flight. Why can't I control my wings if they're mine?

There's something. I grabbed it before realizing, I was holding onto TK's hand. I'm bringing him with me. Towards the sky.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ohhhh….interesting, ne? Wonder what happens next?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TK watched in amazement as he watched Suki fall and then she sprouted wings. She truly was the Angel. Suki started to float upwards. She looked a little panicked and grabbed out. TK reached out to catch her hand and then was pulled upwards with her. They were still flying upwards when the skies seemed to open to allow them access to another world…the Digital World.

This reminded him of the events that happened over four years ago. When they had defeated Venomyotismon and the fog cleared to show the Digital World hanging in the sky.

They floated through the opening and arrived in the Digital World. TK looked down to see the opening start to close and seal itself again. And then all he could see were the lands of the Digital World.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kinda strange but it sounded more interesting in my head. They're finally in the Digital World, that took long enough. 6 whole chapters to be exact.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kari couldn't believe her eyes. She had been taking a walk when she saw Suki…with wings…flying upwards in the sky, pulling TK along with her. Kari closed her eyes and opened them, thinking she was imagining things. When she opened them, not only were they still flying in the sky, but also an opening had appeared in the sky. Kari watched as they disappeared and the sky seemed to heal itself.

Kari started to understand. She started to run and didn't stop until she got to Izzy's apartment.

"Kari," Izzy said in surprise when he opened the door, "what are you doing here?"

"We can't waste any time, call up the others, TK has found the Angel, and she was right under our noses. We have to go to the Digital World."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Is it just me, or does it seem like Kari's turning to Izzy when in trouble? That's just odd.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Come over now, Davis, we have to go to the Digital World!" The words rang in his head. There had been a note of urgency in Kari's voice. Davis had hurried out the door before he realized that he was only wearing a towel. (A/N: Hahahaha! I couldn't help putting this in, haha!) He had been in the shower when the phone had rung. Davis turned several shades of red as he hurried back inside.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Davis: Why are you so cruel to me?

Kayla: Cuz it's fun! Hehehe…

Davis: But I was outside…in public…in a towel…

Kayla: *laughs even harder * That's why it's so funny!

Davis: *sniffs * You're a meanie!

Kayla: *smiles* I know.

Nice intermission? Back to the story…I dunno, I just had an urge to write that dialogue.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Quickly donning some clothes, he snapped on his goggles and left the house for the second time, thankfully fully clothed this time. (A/N: Haha, either there's something wrong with me or something, but I'm still laughing!) Arriving at Izzy's apartment, he listened as Kari told them what she saw. "The opening in the sky was just like four years ago when the fog cleared and the Digital World was hanging upside down in the sky."

Davis had heard enough. He was itching to do go and find Suki and…TK, even though he really wanted to just leave TK there, he knew he couldn't. "Let's go then! Digiport open!" *that music that plays when they go through the Digiport*

They all fell into a big heap and when they untangled themselves and dusted themselves off. They noticed how eerily quiet it was. The sun was bright and fluffy clouds hung in the digital sky, giving a false pretense of peace. There didn't seem to be a soul around. Suddenly a huge cheer was heard not too far away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Interesting twist, wouldn't you have thought that if evil was in control, they turned everything all dark and dreary? But noooo…it was bright and sunny! lol, on with the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I opened my eyes and looked around. Where was I? Looking out the window, I saw…fish? Where in the world was I? I sat up and the room started to spin. When the world steadied itself, I began to think about what had happened. Everything after she got wings and flew towards the sky seemed fuzzy.

The door of the room opened and some guy walked in. Actually, he was pretty cute. I shook my head, what was I thinking? This was one strange place.

"I see you're awake. Are you feeling alright? The freeing of your wings must have took a lot out of you."

I continued to stare at him. He looked familiar yet she couldn't quite place it. Suddenly a vision came to her.

~She landed firmly on the ground, her hand still grasping TK's. Then he came up to her…and bowed. Someone was BOWING to her. She was in such a shock she almost didn't hear the words he said, "Welcome to your rightful world, Goddess Princess Suki of the Royal Digital Gods, our Guardian Angel." All around her, the words were repeated by strange looking animals.

"What did you call me?" She managed to utter before falling into darkness.~

"Did that really happen?" I said without thinking. That…guy, seemed to know what I meant and he nodded.

Whoa! They think I'm a Goddess Princess of what? What Angel? Goddess Princess of the Royal Digital Gods. Who the hell are they? And since when was I a Guardian Angel? Ouch! My head hurts just thinking about it. I decided to find some answers, first…

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"I'm Gennai (A/N: Yes, I think he's cute when he turns young.), I'm like the informant of this place."

"What place is that exactly?"

"The Digital World," he said so matter-of-factly, it took her a few seconds to realize what he just said.

"The Digital World?" I said in surprise. Wasn't that the place TK told me about? So he wasn't insane. She was here. There was no denying what she saw.

"Here, maybe this will help you remember." Remember what? I barely had time to finish the thought when some sparkly glowing thing came into the room and seeped into Gennai.

Gennai spoke, his voice sounding strange, "Hello, Princess Suki. It's time that you understand what you're here for."

A hole formed in the sky and the were transported to the past.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Doesn't that seem familiar? Remember that thing that got into Kari? That's the same thing. Anyway, the next part is gonna be written in my view, hehe, yes, my view.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They arrived at a beautiful castle on a mountainside. They walked in and were encountered with a magnificent room. At the other end was a grand staircase leading upstairs to what looked like the throne room. They climbed the stairs and to Suki's surprise, she saw…herself. She was dressed in a medieval-style dress made of fine, blue silk. (A/N: I would so love to describe the dress I'm imagining, it's sooo pretty! *sniff* I want one!) A tiara-like crown sat on her head, small flowers at the base across her head, the jewels set in silver on the crown were the lightest blue. There was a veil attached to the crown that seemed to flow with her hair, down her back. It looked like tiny flowers were stitched onto it, similar to the flowers on her crown.

Next to her sat…TK? He was wearing medieval-style prince clothes, it was a deep blue, with silver edging and puffy sleeves. (A/N: You know what I'm talking about?) A silver crown on his head caught the light of the sun streaming in the windows. They were handing hands.

Beside the couple sat who Suki presumed were the King and Queen. Their thrones on a higher step, their outfits were red with gold matching the golden jeweled crowns on their heads. (A/N: They're not as important to have descriptions, lol) On the other side of the King and Queen sat another prince dressed in green with darker green edging, his outfit similar to the prince who resembled TK, his crown was made of a dark silver colour. Unlike the others, who were cheerful smiles on their faces, he had a scowl.

"This was the Royal Digital Palace. Which make these people the Royal Digital Gods. As you can see, you were the King's and Queen's daughter. Prince Satashi, your cousin, was brought up by your parents when his parents died. It had a great effect on him and something happened that made the Digimon name him, "The Dark Prince" (A/N: This is so unoriginal, it's not even funny, I almost put down the "Prince of Darkness.") Although your parents treated him as their own son, he always seemed to be jealous of your fortune. But before you disappeared, he seemed to have forgotten it."

"I disappeared?"

"Yes, later, we found out that you were brought into the real world, as the DigiDestined calls it. Somehow you were turned younger and your family adopted you."

"I was adopted?" This was news to Suki. But that would explain how different she was from her family.

"That seemed to be the case. The person you are holding hands with is the person your destiny is entwined with."

"TK is my soul mate?"

"The Takeru you know, may not be the same Takeru here. Even if they look the same, we can't determine it. It is said the identity of the prince will be revealed when his princess falls into trouble. The problem is, Takeru has passed our tests but his form is not revealing himself. It should have worked. We are beginning to wonder at our guess. It seems Takeru is not the one we are looking for."

"So, the only way to know for sure who this prince is, will be for me to be in danger?"

"We believe so. Your father, the King, had appointed you, the Guardian Angel and Keeper of our Heavens. You had extra powers given to you in order for you to help the worlds keep their balance. What the King did not tell you, was that your powers were just protection. The balance is controlled by your heart, Princess Suki. The only way to lose the balance of the worlds, is if you are saddened in a drastic way. Since you have been in despair, you have caused a disaster for all the worlds. And the only way to stop the gates between worlds is for you to defeat the evil that is aiding your sadness.

"Alright, let me get this straight. I, Nasuki Henasako…"

"Karneta."

"What?"

"You are named Nasuki Karneta. Karneta is the name passed down for centuries."

"I see. So, I, Nasuki Hena…Karmeta is a Goddess Princess and a Guardian Angel who was supposed to protect this place. And since I didn't do a good job, I have to do another job?"

"If you put it that way, yes."

Suki couldn't believe it. This was just too overwhelming. She saw the darkness again and fell into a world of confusion. She heard a faint voice calling her name.

When she awoke again, Suki found herself back in the bed she had occupied moments before. "Maybe it was all a dream," she thought. Suki got up and noticed a silver necklace on the bedside table. The pendants on it were exactly the same as the one she usually wore. Her hand curled around her own necklace and pulled on it. A weak link in the chain gave way and it fell away from her neck. Suki picked up the silver one and slid it on. As soon as she fastened the clasp, she began to glow…

Phew! That was a doozy. What happened to the other people? Why did Suki start to glow? And if TK is Suki's prince, why doesn't he reveal his true form? Cliffhangers are wicked! This took me…a little over 3 hours to write, man is my shoulders sore and my back too. Anyways, I really like this chapter so you should like it too! lol, you don't have to but it would be nice. Hope you liked it! Please review!