Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Ordinary Things ❯ chapitre 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Part 2 is up!!! In this rhythm, I would finish this story in one year…I'm just at the beginning of the first French part, luckily the other parts are shorter!!!

Thank you Sophie to review, you are a friend ^^, and thanks to put me in you're favorite author and story (to the French version of this)!!!! And of course Butterfly without whom, this story shouldn't pass the prologue.

To the disclaimer, go see the prologue!

Carine^^

Ordinary Things

-Part 2-

Days and weeks took place after this news, Matt was less and less sawing Tai. This last was always to his soccer practices or with Sora, and Yamato refused to think about what could they do when they were alone. Anyhow he didn't have a lot of time to think about his love scars, there was the evening concert to prepare and behind the practice, the band members forced him to go out with them. It caused him to oversleep some mornings but had the merit to sheered him up. He even went out with two guys, but nothing serious, only one or two night adventures. He began to ask himself if he hadn't answer Istu's advances, to his greatest joy.

The concert was a success, student were an awful lot, in majority girls crazy of one or the other of the band members. Quickly it only let the musicians who packed their things to go home.

"So, what a success!!"

"Yes, the place were over crowed, and that thanks to Matt's fans, poor girls if only they would know…"

"Know what? Istu"

"That you're madly in love with me!!!"

"Of course, whatever Istu…"

"Matt, you come with us this night? We go celebrate our success in a bar tourney!"

"I would say yes if only my father didn't wait me early this evening, so I must go home today."

"What a killjoy!! Anyhow, have a good time, we'll see in school Monday because I think that tomorrow we won't be in the good state."

"Ok, see you guys!"

Akemi, Istu, Toshiki and Gendo disappeared in Gendo's van. Matt would like to come with them, he saw Taichi and Sora kissed all the evening and that made him sick, but he had to come home.

"And it rains!! Like I wasn't depressed already, the weather must do it too…Ok, I'll be soaked."

"Maaaat!!"

"Oh, hello Jyou, I didn't know you must come tonight, how do you find the show?"

"Very great, but seeing you like that in the rain, I wondered if you want I ride you somewhere?"

"You put your parents' car? Listen, it's very appreciated, you see what falls!!"

Jyou and Yamato were quiet during the ride, breaking silence only to speak about the weather, or rather the bad weather of tonight. And about the concert, Jyou was very impressed by his friend's performance, they didn't see since a long time and he didn't know how he progressed. They came in view of Yamato's apartment after a quarter of time. Jyou was near to go out when Yamato turned around and asked him to stay a little.

"You want to come drink a coffee, my father doesn't be home yet."

"If it is to keep you company, I accept" 'But what can I say, I would have find something more suspicious to say!!'

"Must find my keys, ha! That's good, so tea or coffee?"

"Coffee" 'It's good, he didn't seem to notice what I said early.'

They seat side by side drinking their coffee while discussing about the evening and after about the good old days. They hadn't often the occasion to meet each other, and they were catching the lost time speaking about all and nothing, and how were Jyou's lessons, and Matt's practices, and the others who were more and more distant.

"You see often the others?"

"Well, less and less. I was used to see a lot Sora and Taichi like we are from the same year but since they go out…"

"It's funny that they're together, I mean, we always suspect that, but they take time before finally going out."

"That's right now you say it…They could go out since collège (AN: OK, I'm French, I don't remember the US school system, in France, when you're in collège, you are between 11 and 14). Taichi didn't probably dare to ask her!!"

"Yeah, you must have right!! Oh, it's already late, I must let you."

He went in search of his coat to go home. When he let, Yamato stopped him one last time.

"I'm happy to speak to you, Jyou."

"Me too, we must do it more often."

"Yeah…You're free during the week to see me?"

"Hummm, I don't have exam this week, so I'm free all nights if you want."

"Great, see you Monday so, after my band practice. We'll see to the other days."

"Ok, Monday."

Yamato watched the car started up from his window, he asked Jyou if they could meet again. That was not like him, on the other way, with him he could discuss about the Digiwolrd, and he missed it. And Jyou changed a lot, he wasn't anymore the 'allergic to all' boy, who didn't stop hurting himself. No, he was very happy to take up with one of his old friends again.

TBC…