Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Ordinary Things ❯ chap 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well third part… I really want reviews please!!!!! What do you think about this story????

I apologize to my bad grammar, I know some times that must be difficult to read to you, but it's not my native language. I'm French, and I think writing in English could only help me to ameliorate, so be indulgent.

Disclaimer: No rights about digimon, or Empress of the Eclipse's band. I just own the story…

Carine^^

Ordinary things

-Part 3-

Yamato's weekend was cool but he was a little disappointed by Taichi. He didn't phone but ordinary he phones all the Sundays, to go eating pizzas or playing video games. And more than that, yesterday he didn't congratulate him to his concert, and he calls him his best friend!! What a joke; Sora was now his best friend too.

"Ok, we motivate to go to school! And perhaps Akemi will be here if he hadn't a hangover."

When Matt go out the hall, he saw Akemi waved him, and near him was the big masse of brown hairs of Taichi. Taichi was waiting him this morning? Taichi didn't wait him since he went out with Sora. Did they break up? Did he miss him?

"Yo, Matt!!"

"Hello Tai! Hello Akemi, you're OK this morning?"

"Yeah, I'm on form! We missed you yesterday. Istu didn't stop calling you."

"He must be really drunk to do that!!"

"No!! You must speak to him I think."

"Me too…So Tai, it's a long time not seeing you on mornings, you loose Sora?"

"No, but I didn't speak to you after the concert, so I thought I can do that this morning."

"And?" Two voices with eyes full of anxiety ask at the same time.

"That was very good, you get really better."

"Pffou.."

"Oh Tai, I must see Jyou this evening, want to come?"

"Sorry I can't, I must work with Sora. An other time perhaps…Oh, it's her who comes, see you guys!"

"Bye Tai…"

"You don't know what you miss Yagami!!"

Taichi turned around a little taken apart by this. But Akemi's smile said him he was stupid to leave his male friends to a girl. Bah, he wasn't friend with Akemi and didn't understand why Matt was always with him. And this funny story with Istu, no He didn't understand at all.

"It's really a fool!"

"Stop that, he's in love, that's all"

"Promise me one thing. Punch me if I fall in love and become like that!!"

"Ok! So what's the matter with Istu?"

"Well, recently you don't really push him apart and he begin to mystify himself…I don't know your intentions toward him, but you must fix things once for all."

"Hum, I will do it as soon as I saw him."

"Who's Jyou?"

"A childhood friend, I will introduce him to you this evening if you want."

"It's just a friend or He might be more?"

"What?!? Jyou?!? NO, he's ONLY a friend!!!"

"Hum, if you say so."

"AKEMI!!"

Strangely, Akemi's words didn't let Matt during his first hours. He didn't think Jyou could become more than a friend…At first he denied it, but Akemi who knows him pretty well, seemed to see something in his behavior he didn't already see.

That was all the same a strange idea. Yes he and Jyou got on. He was good looking and smart but not in his own world like Koushiro but they just started to see again, so thinking about that… And Jyou hadn't to be like him… He wondered how could be their encounters this week and if he could try to go further… Tai was and always would be out of reach to him.

"M. Ishida, are you always with us?"

Matt jumped at his name, he looked who spoke to him and saw his geography teacher looking slightly irritated. He looked around him to know what happened, that didn't help him. Tai seemed worried by his behavior, Sora was shaking her head to say 'Matt you'll never change", and Akemi was near laughing uncontrollably. His efforts to not break were very funny.

"So M. Ishida?"

"Sorry M.Terada (A.N. 1st name which came in my mind), I'm a little ill today, I have difficulties to concentrate."

"Well, that's good for this time, but look after yourself for next lessons."

"Yes Mister."

After that, the geography teacher continued to read his book and to explain the events it referred. Akemi used this time to exchange some words with Yamato.

"Sick?"

"What? What do you want I said him? Sorry I didn't listen because I was thinking about something else."

"Oh, oh, and what else? Your friend Jyou?"

"You're impossible, and that don't concern you at all."

To the rest of morning, Yamato tried to be more attentive. That wasn't easy. He always wandered about one or other subject. In his top ten you could find Taichi, but also Jyou and their future 'date' and Itsu whom he imperatively had to speak to. Lunchtime arrived before he saw it.

While he left the class, a mass of wild hair was all over him. He wondered what he could say to Jun when he felt that there was no breast. It was something he immediately felt because he was harassed by many female fans. It was a man who held him. He looked this person like half of his class. He recognized Istu!!

"Istu !?!"

The guy with wild hair rose his head and grinned to a confused Yamato. His class comrades began to laugh. The situation was really funny, and Matt's blushing didn't help them to calm. Some words were shouted while Matt lead Istu in quiet outside place to speak to him. Istu was obedient because he was so happy to be held by Matt's hand. But the following didn't please him.

"Istu, you're crazy? Since when you jumped me like that in public!!"

"But Matt, I thought you like me…"

"Yeah, I LIKE you, and that's ALL!"

"However…You don't push me away during last weeks…"

"I know. That don't mean I want to go out with you, you understand?"

"Humf, I jump on conclusions to soon, don't I?"

"As you use it."

"Cheat, I must very embarrass you in front of your class…I hope they don't make ideas."

"You can think about that before. Of course they'll think things, and I don't know what say to them when they ask…"

"You can say I dared this with the other guys because you're not cool in the last practice?"

"But was very cool at the last practice!!"

"Yeah, I know it but not them. I'll inform the others."

"Thanks Istu."

"That's normal, I must fix my stupidities."

Of course, after this incident a lot of students asked question at Yamato and Istu. They wanted to know if they were together, how it was to like a man and other things like that. At the end of the day, all the people were persuaded it was a revenge of the Teenage Wolves on their tyrannical singer. Some students were still convinced that Yamato was gay. Sora was one of them.

"But Sora, you heard them! It was a joke!!"

"Yeah, and I've stupidity crest?"

"What make you think it isn't a joke?"

"First, this Istu. I don't know him pretty well but I heard things about him. He would be seen with guys in very embarrassing way. Second, Yamato didn't reject him in the corridor. He went speak to him in private. And I remind you Yamato don't have girlfriend!"

"Stop, it's ridiculous! To Istu, I don't know, I don't really know him too- like all Yamato's band members to be exact- But It's Yamato's friend. You don't think he could humiliate him in public more than he already was? I remind you he owns Friendship crest! A girlfriend, I suppose he don't find the perfect girl or he don't say us."

"Don't be so overprotected! I don't say I was choked by the fact Yamato might be gay. I say it's a very probable possibility, even if I'm sure there are nothing between him and Istu."

"Listen, I'm bored listening your stupidities. Yamato is my friend and I couldn't stay here to listen you saying things in his back."

"It's not what I want. Taichi! Why are you so disturbed by that!! You listen to me!!"

The brunette had stopped listening to her. He went straight, decided to not look around. Sora was his girlfriend but that didn't let her the right to insult his friend. He wondered all the same why he was so protective with Matt. Why? They didn't see each other apart during class. Why the idea of Istu and him together was so disturbing? He was open mind and not homophobe.

Was it homosexuality or this Istu that disturbed him? Why can't he speak about quietly with someone? Because it was with Yamato he spoke about things like that and the problem was Yamato himself. And he argued with Sora… Life was so complicated.

TBC…