Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Rebel Girl ❯ Shocking answers ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
The songin this chapter I made, is actually a Parody of the Sesame-Street song, “REBEL L” Which is actually a parody of Billy Idol's `REBEL YELL”
 
So now you know why I set up the disclaimer, and also. Plus, you know what music to picture, and that Davis will be singing in the same voice as the Billy Idol Muppet from REBEL L.
 
 
CHAPTER THREE
 
The next morning, as Kari feared, Kagura was looking down, and when she asked… it was true. Kagura had Mug-Shots too, just Like Chamaine
 
All through the week… the same thing seemed to happen. Davis came into school, more baggy-eyed than ever, and any girl who asked Davis out, was horribly miserable the next day, and had Mug-Shots.
 
Not only that, but Kari was certain the strange Heavy-Metal music she could hear late at night was getting slightly a little louder and clearer.
 
“I tried calling the police, but the they just kept insisting that nothing was going wrong.” she said to the others. “Can you believe that?”
 
“I can believe it plenty.” said Yolei. “I saw some police cruisers heading over towards the direction of the music every night this week, but that's about it. It just keeps happening over, and over again.”
 
Kari decided that something fishy was going on, “And we're going to find out what it is… tonight!” she snapped.
 
“Yeah.” TK said. “It's no wonder Davis isn't enough sleep. Who could sleep with all that noise.”
 
Yolei nodded. “We'll find out where that music's coming from, who's doing it, and why.” she said.
 
“And find out what's happening to the girls, and why Davis really isn't dating them.” Ken said. “Somehow they all seem to be linked together.”
 
Cody however refused. “Sorry, guys, can't go.” He said. “I have kendo practice early in the morning, and mom doesn't like it when I'm out this late. Not even if I'm on a date.”
 
The others thought that was reasonable enough. So Kari offered to use her Digital-Camera and film the whole thing… whatever was going on.
 
The all discussed their plans…
 
Davis had been asked out by Cassie Yamako, quite possibly the hottest girl in the whole mall who always had men drooling over and about her. Davis accepted, and again slipped her a piece of paper with things for her to follow… and then made another mystery phone call.
 
“Okay… here's what we do…” TK said as they gazed down at a map of the city. “Now Cassie lives here, and Davis told her to meet him at his place at night. So we get there before she does, and hide behind the dumpsters in the alley.”
 
This would give them all a clear few of what would be going on, and hopefully answer questions, like why the police weren't doing anything about the noise.
 
That night
 
Davis was in his dark bedroom, nothing but the moonlight shining through the window. He was on the phone with someone again. “Okay, she'll be here any minute, you guys set…”
 
He waited, and then. “Great… you guys are really doing a lot for me.” He hung up his cell phone a then looked at his reflecting in his mirror.
 
He was dressed very strangely. Black sunglasses, a black basket-ball T-shirt. (The kind that don't have sleeves, just the straps) and matching pants done up with a spiked belt. He also had on Goth-earrings, a golden chain around his neck, and black wristbands.
 
He looked like a regular rebel.
 
He checked his clock. “Almost Showtime.” He sniggered quietly, then he lay down on his bed waiting for the moment.
 
He was up to something. Something big.
 
Outside
 
Kari, TK, Ken, and Yolei were well hidden behind the dumpsters near the building where Davis lived. Giving them a perfect view of what was going to happen.
 
“Ow, TK you stepped on my foot!” growled Yolei.
 
“Sorry.” TK apologized.
 
“Guys… keep it down.” Kari said. “We don't want to get caught, or do you want someone to think we're peeping-tams?!”
 
Ken looked around the corner. “Here comes Cassie.” he said as they all watched her dismount her Motor-Cycle, and walk up towards the building.
 
Kari started her camera, and no sooner had she, did a very loud, Heavy-Metal song start to play, and someone began to sing from Davis' window.
 
(Music cue)
 
Davis began to move to the beat in his bead, and then shot right up and began signing.
 
 
(Davis)
 
-Last night as I was lyin'
Just loungin' in my bed,
Heard such a loony howling',
Stood my hair up on my head.
Lunged over to the window,
Flipped the floodlight right on.
 
(Runs out to the balcony)
 
Hey, there's a strange girl on the loose
Leapin' across my lawn!
 
(Davis on the Balcony, and Cassie, dancingon the lawn)
 
I heard the rebel girl
Let out a…
 
(Cassie)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
 
(Davis
 
The little rebel girl,
She cried,
 
(Cassie)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
“Yah-Yah-Yah."
 
(Davis)
 
I heard the rebel girl
Let out a…
 
(Cassie)
 
“Yah-Yah-Yah!”
 
(Davis)
 
The little Rebel Girl,
She went…
 
(Cassie)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
“YAH-YAH-YAH!!"
 
(Music goes REALLY wildas they both move to the beat!!)
 
(Screen flips round and around Horizontally)
 
REBEL GIRL!
 
(Screen flips round and around Vertically)
 
(Davis)
 
She said…
 
(Cassie)
 
"You gotta listen,
See, I'm a lean, mean lass.
And if I can't have you then,
I'll kill you at the pass
Just wanna live for you and me
And don't say I'm too young
I was born to scream out loud for love
At the top of my lu-lu-lungs!"
 
(Screen flips round and around Horizontally)
 
(Davis)
 
I heard the rebel girl
Let out a…
 
(Cassie)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
 
(Davis
 
The little rebel girl,
She cried,
 
(Cassie)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
“Yah-Yah-Yah."
 
(Davis)
 
I heard the rebel girl
Let out a…
 
(Cassie)
 
“Yah-Yah-Yah!”
 
(Davis)
 
The little Rebel Girl,
She went…
 
(Cassie)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
“YAH-YAH-YAH!!"
 
(Music goes REALLY wildas they both move to the beat!!)
 
(Screen flips round and around Vertically)
 
REBEL GIRL!
 
(Screen flips round and aroundHorizontally)
 
(Davis)
 
Leaned out a little lower,
"Leapin' lizards!" I yelled,
"You gotta learn a lesson,
Hey, it's late, get lost, Rebel Girl
No way I'm going with you.
Please leave me in peace.
 
(Police Sirens and Lights)
 
Looks like you're outta luck, Rebel girl,
Here come the pol-luh-luh-lice!"
 
(Screen flips round and around Vertically)
 
(Police-woman)
 
Hey, little Rebel Girl,
You're too loud, loud, loud.
We know you're lost and lonely
Without a crowd, crowd,
CROWD CORWD!!
 
(Davis, and other officers runs out to join them)
 
But listen, Rebel Girl,
 
(All the neighbors open their windows and stick their heads through)
 
We got laws, laws, laws!
 
(Cassie)
 
(Realizing she was setup)
 
I'm just a rebel girl
Without a cause, cause, cause!
 
(EVERYONE)
 
“REBEL GIRL!!”
 
(Music goes REALLY wildas they both move to the beat!!)
 
(Screen flips round and around Horizontally)
 
“REBEL GIRL!!”
 
“I'M JUST A REBEL GIRL!!”
 
(Screen flips round and around Vertically)
 
“REBEL GIRL!!”
 
“You know I'm just a Rebel Girl!”
 
(Screen flips round and around Horizontally)
 
“REBEL GIRL!!”
 
“You know I'm just a Rebel Girl!”
 
(Screen flips round and around Vertically)
 
“REBEL GIRL!!”
 
“I'M JUST A REBEL GIRL!!”
 
“REBEL GIRL!!”
 
 
The song just continuously played on that loop for a few minutes, until the police escorted Cassie off the grounds, and took her home.
 
Then, when the last cop was gone, the song finally faded out, and all the neighbours and Davis were cheering that they got rid of another one.
 
Kari, TK, Ken, and Yolei… still behind the dumpster… they were petrified in horror and shock. They wanted their answers…
 
…and they GOT them!