Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ School Controls ❯ The Appearance Of The Trio Of Evil ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Digimon: Season 3

School Controls

By: Mezuno: Anime Reader

Chapter 2

The Appearance Of The Trio of Evil

It began to rain almost right away as Mezuno Otsuka and Shawn Okuma ran down the sidewalk of Daylight Lane. The drizzle began to get harder, and the two friends didn't have any umbrellas. Mezuno suddenly stopped, her eyes widened. Shawn then stopped, turning to his side, asking "What's wrong??" "Shawn.... The Trio of Evil is back...." Mezuno answered, looking quite frightened. Just as she finished this sentence, the laughs of three voices appeared. Shawn and Mezuno looked up, the sources of the laughter appearing. "Aw no, not those three again..." Shawn muttered, turning around, glaring at them. Mezuno took out her purple Digivice and pointed it to the three-eyed squid on two legs for some infomation. Its image appeared, and Mezuno spoke, "MarineDevimon, Virus-type. His attacks are Evil Wind and Darkness Water ..." She pointed the Digivice to the Digimon next to MarineDevimon, "Phantomon, another Virus-type. This one's attacks are Father Time and Shadow Scythe..." She slowly pointed her Digivice at the huge dinosaur-like Digimon, it looked to scary! "Sk-SkullGreymon, yet another Virus-type... His attacks are Dark Shot and Double Dark Shot!! Shawn!! They're All Ultimate Levels!!!" Mezuno yelled, backing away and tripping on her heel. The three Virus-type Digimon all sniggered evilly, "So, we meet again, Shawn Okuma and Mezuno Otsuka... From what we've seen, you've gotten some new Digimon .... To bad, we're going to delete them to early Muahahahahahahahahah...." MarineDevimon laughed, making the other two laugh. Shawn got in front of Mezuno and glared at the Trio of Evil, "We won't be defeated ...."

Else where, Takato and Guilmon were in the park with Henry and Terriermon. "Henry, what do you think happened to Rika? She didn't look right..." Takato spoke, looking at the ground with his hand in his pockets. "I don't know, Takato. But I will tell you this, whatever is wrong with her probably will pass by tomorrow. You know how she is..." Henry responded, looking up at the sky, also making Terriermon fall off of his head. "Henry!!" he yelled, landing head first into the ground, his small horn getting stuck in the ground, "HENRY!!!!" "WHAT?!" Henry yelled, he looked down at Terriermon and sweatdropped, bending down, "Be more careful next time, Terriermon...." He picked up Terriermon, getting his horn out of the dirt. Terriermon smiled and jumped up, gliding onto Guilmon's head, "I'm hungry!" Takato and Henry sweatdropped, then Guilmon said, "I'm hungry, too, Takato....." "Oh great, see what ya started?" Takato laughed, looking to Guilmon and Terriermon, "Anyway, we better go. See ya tomorrow, Henry!" Takato then waved, walking out of the park, Guilmon following. Terriermon hoped onto Henry's head, having another ride as Henry walked back home.

"Damn it!!" Shawn yelled, being pushed back by an Evil Wind attack. "Come on!! Show us your new friends!" MarineDevimon taunted, chuckling evilly. "All right, fine! Let's go, Gomamon!" Shawn yelled, turning his head to the bushes next to him. Out popped the small Sea Animal Digimon, it then came out in the open and dived into the small lake near them, "Here I am!" MarineDevimon and the two other Ultimate Leveled Digimon blinked, then began to laugh out loud. "You Think That Little Wiennie Can Win?! We're Ultimate Leveled Digimon!" MarineDevimon laughed at Gomamon. Gomamon then huffed, glaring at MarineDevimon. "You all didn't forget about me, did ya?" Mezuno asked, appearing right next to Shawn, no fear could be sensed at all from her. The three Ultimate leveled Viruses just began to laugh even harder. Mezuno glared and yelled, "Renamon!!" Her Rookie, Data Fox appeared out of thin air, "Yes, Mezuno?" "We've got some trash to pick up...." Mezuno muttered evilly, looking at the Trio of Evil. "Right..." Renamon spoke, getting ready to fight. Mezuno took out a Digimon card from her pocket, looking at it was a smirk, "I forgot I had this card...." Mezuno took out her Digivice again, slipping the card through the slot, "Digimodify! Big Bang Hammer Activate!" A huge hammer then appeared in Renamon's hands, the Data Fox smirked and jumped up high, the Hammer beginning to glow. She then brought it over MarineDevimon's head, bringing it down HARD on its head. "OOOOOWWWW!!!!!" MarineDevimon yelled in pain, he went down into the water, creating a small wave that could only go up to three feet high. It fell on top of Gomamon, but he was fine. MarineDevimon got up, a HUGE bump on his head, "THAT'S IT!!! NOW IT'S ON!!!!" Shawn and Mezuno just glared at MarineDevimon and his lackys, Gomamon surfacing and looking to a smirking Renamon.

"Huh?" Takato asked, stopping as he walked towards the bakery he called his house. He turned around, thinking there was something wrong. "What's wrong, Takatomon?" Guilmon asked, looking to his Tamer and blinking. "I-I think there's a fight going on somewhere.... It might just be me, or it could be my imagination...." Takato answered, blinking. "Well, why not just go see if you're right! I want to see a fight instead of be in one!" Guilmon spoke, a small grin on his face. Takato grinned also and nodded, both Tamer and Digimon running in the direction of the fight with MarineDevimon, SkullGreymon, and Phantomon.

"Darkness Water!" MarineDevimon yelled, a huge, black wave of water coming up and heading towards Renamon and Gomamon. "No!!!" Mezuno and Shawn yelled in unison, Mezuno immidiately pulled out a card and activated it. The Golden Shield appeared in front of Renamon, but Gomamon wasn't so lucky. "WWWAAAAHHH!!!!" Gomamon yelled before being hit with the darkness of the water. "GOMAMON!!!!!" Shawn yelled behind the Golden Shield that had him and Mezuno in. His Digivice then began to glow and make a beeping sound, he brought his orange Digivice closer to his face to see what was going on with it. "DIGIVOLUTION." was what the words in Shawn's Digivice said.

Gomamon's skin was literally pulled off, and he grew to the shape of another Sea Animal that is known for being so smart, "Gomamon! Digivolve To!" Blue and white skin replaced his purple and white skin, then he appeared again and spoke, "Dolphmon!" Dolphmon dived into the water and began to splash water everywhere, laughing. "Wha.... What just happened....? Did he... Just Digivolve?" Mezuno pointed her Digivice at Dolphmon and it's info appeared, "Dolphmon, Champion level! His attacks are Dolphin Kick, and Pulse Blast! Wow! Let's see what it can do!" Dolphmon nodded and dived under water, jumping up high out of the water and yelling, "Dolphin Kick!" Dolphmon literally went over to MarineDevimon and slapped him over and over again with his tail, then diving back into the water. "Gaaahhh!!!!" MarineDevimon yelled, he then looked to Phantomon and SkullGreymon, his eyes widened to see they were gone! "Damn it!! They left!!" he yelled, growling.

"Hey!!" a voice yelled, Mezuno and Shawn turned around, seeing a boy in a blue sweat shirt and greyish sweat pants on running towards them. He hand crazy brown hair, and wore yellow and blue goggles on his head. Mezuno's eyes widened, "That's Takato!" Takato ran over to them with Guilmon, seeing Renamon, he blinked, "Where's Rika?" Mezuno sweatdropped and answered, "I can answer that, she's at home. This Renamon is mine, and we've got a fight to win!" She turned around, seeing that MarineDevimon was gone, "WHAT THE HECK?!" Shawn turned around and yelled, "WHERE'D HE GO?!?!" They both fumed, the sighed, looking to their Digimon Companions. Dolphmon jumped out of the water, turning back into Gomamon with another bright flash. Gomamon landed on Shawn's head and giggled with a silly tone. "You two are Digimon Tamers, too?" Takato asked, blinking as Guilmon was doing the same. Shawn and Mezuno nodded, Renamon appearing next to Mezuno. "But, we're part of a team called The Soul Return Tamers.... We work to fight the evil Digimon that come to this world, and we never fail! Unfortunately, Ultimate Level, Virus-type Digimon that go by the names MarineDevimon, Phantomon, and SkullGreymon are back for another whack at us....." Mezuno spoke, folding her arms over her chest and looking as if she were mad. "And we're just in a bad mood since MarineDevimon got away from us, again...." Shawn told Takato, thinking that Takato thought they were mad at him. "Oh, well hey, me and my friends Henry, Rika, Kazu, Kenta, and even Ryo can help!" Takato responded, smiling. "Really?? You'd do that for us??" Mezuno asked with stars in her eyes as Takato nodded. She literally glomped him in a huge hug of thanks, "THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! The Four Members Of Soul Return Aren't Enough!" Takato smiled again and laughed, Mezuno letting him go. "Well hey, I'll call everybody in My Tamers Team for a meeting in the park, why don't you come? I'm sure they'd like to meet you!" He spoke with a generous tone, when he saw the nods from Shawn and Mezuno and spoke again, "Well, come at Four o' clock to the park where weird sightings are always reported! See you two tomorrow!" Takato and Guilmon went running back to their house to call the other Tamers, Shawn and Mezuno watched Takato as he left. Mezuno looked to Shawn and asked, "Do... Do you think we should invite Toki? Do you think Angel knows about this??" "Knowing Angel, she probably knew about this before Takato even asked! Plus, of course we should invite Toki! We could use his help!" Shawn answered with a serious look and tone. Mezuno made a serious look also, nodding. Gomamon disappeared with Renamon to who-knows-where, and Shawn and Mezuno walked their seperate ways, to their houses

Else where, MarineDevimon cowered in a corner, a strong voice would yell angrily, "You Didn't Delete Renamon And Gomamon?!" "I'm Sorry, Master!! I Will Do Better Next Time!!" MarineDevimon yelled in a scared tone. "You'd Better!! Or Else I'll Be The One To Personally Delete You!!" the voice yelled before disappearing. MarineDevimon began to pant, he then muttered, "It's all those Soul Return Tamers faults.... I'll get them next time... And if I don't.... I'll never be able to have another chance...."

To Be Contined...