Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Should Life be Cruel, or Good? ❯ Together At Last, and again. ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER SEVEN
 
 
Six months later, Kari and Davis' wedding took place. Kari invited all her students as special guests, and Davis allowed all his servants and employees from work.
 
Cody, who was Davis' best man, had singed a contract 5 months ago and became another one of Davis' finest lawyers. Cody couldn't have had a finer offer anywhere else
 
He too was now residing at Davis' mansion, and he too was now engaged; too his old college sweat heart Erica. Davis had promised Cody to help him with his wedding, just like Cody was helping him.
 
Cody had also been planning a big surprise for Davis and Kari. He wouldn't tell them why, but he promised them, it would be the best wedding gift they would ever have.
 
* * *
 
After the Ceremony, Cody had given both Davis and Kari the legal documents to sign, giving legal custody over each other's son.
 
Msusko and Koji were very happy, now they not only had both a Mommy and a Daddy, they were now Stepbrothers, meaning now they could play together all the time.
 
At the wedding reception, the DJ called out, “Okay dancers clear a spot on the floor, for bride and groom will now share with us their first dance as a married couple!”
 
Davis had requested a special song for this moment, and that they voices be cut out of the tape so he could sing the words, just what Kari had asked for.
 
Kari was about to remove her veil from her head, but Davis stopped her. “No, no…leave it on.” He whispered, Kari giggled.
 
They walked over to the Dance floor, which was now clear for them. Davis wrapped his arms around Kari, and she rested her head on his shoulder.
 
The song started, and Davis began singing softly as they started dancing.
 
* * *
 
[Davis]
-Dance
The Old Fashioned Way
Want to stay in my arms
 
-Just melt against my skin
And let me feel your heart
Don't let the music win
By dancing far apart.
 
-Come close.
Where you belong
Lets here, our secret song
 
-Dance
The Old Fashioned Way
Want to stay in my arms
 
* * *
 
Some of the people watching them, had tears in their eyes, at newly weds dancing out there.
 
Kari looked into Davis' eyes and smiled, and he smiled back at her, and kept on singing.
 
* * *
-And we'll discover heights
We never saw before
If we just close our eyes
And dance across the floor.
 
-That game
Old Fashioned Way
That makes me Love you more.
* * *
 
The song kept playing.
 
“Come closer Kari, never mind the others,” whispered Davis.
 
Kari rested her head on his chest. “I can't believe it Davis, were actually married, it's like a dream!” She cried.
 
“No Kari, this isn't a Dream, it's very real!” said Davis, “And believe this too…Time does pass…but love…Yes; that stays forever”
 
Kari giggled, and then she rested her head again, as Davis finished the song…
 
* * *
 
-That game
Old Fashioned Way
That makes me Love you…
Love you…
That makes me Love you more.
 
* * *
 
The song ended by Davis and Kari sharing a kiss.
 
The crowd burst into applause. Davis bowed, and Kari curtseyed.
 
* * *
 
Later on, Davis and Kari went outside for a breath of air. Kari wrapped her arms around Davis, and rested her head on his shoulder.
 
“I'm so happy Davis”. She cried, “I never felt like this before”. Davis smiled at his bride, and kissed her gently.
 
“Kari…I feel the exact same way…but…” he suddenly began to sound sad. “I just wish Jun and Tai were here now to see us”.
 
Remembering those names, Kari and Davis cried a little bit. From the other side of the bushes Cody signaled someone to go in.
 
“You know it's un-cool for a grown man to cry.” Said a female voice. “Who asked you?” Davis cried.
 
The woman stepped forward, and Kari and Davis' eyes widened.
 
“JUN…?” he cried.
 
His long lost sister nodded her head, tears welling in her eyes.
 
“Davis”, the young woman smiled back, “My little bro!”
 
“Oh my god…sis it's really you”, said Davis wrapping his arms around his sister, and started crying again.
 
“Oh Davis” sobbed Jun, “I thought I'd never see you again”
 
Kari had tears in her eyes too, and then she felt a warm hand on her shoulder. She turned around.
 
“TAI? …” she cried.
 
“Hey there sis,” he answered.
 
Kari wrapped her arms around him, and began to cry again as well. “Oh Tai…I thought I'd never find you!”
 
Tai hugged his sister softly. “There, There Kari, I here now. Oh but I was so worried about my little sister”.
 
Davis looked up at his sister, “Jun please tell me…whom you are married to”.
 
“Yeah… I want to know about you too Tai.” Said Kari.
 
To their surprise, Jun and Tai held hands, and two golden rings were seen on their fingers.
 
“Oh no…you didn't!” Said Kari and Davis at once.
 
“YES THEY DID”!!!!!!!!!!!! Said a large eruption of voices. Kari and Davis looked around.
 
“Matt…Sora…Mimi…Joe…Ken…Yolei …Izzy…TK.”!!
 
All their friends their children, and Digimon were standing right there in front of their eyes. Including Veemon and Gatomon.
 
“DAVISH!”
 
“KARI!”
 
The two little creatures ran up to their owners, and gave them a each a big hug.
 
“VEEMON!”
 
“GATOMON!”
 
“Guys how did you find us”. Asked Davis.
 
Sora pointed to Cody “He contacted all of us, and told us where to meet” she said.
 
“Cody”. Cried Kari, “Thank you so much”. She Planted kisses all over his face multiple times.
 
“Kari,” giggled Cody, “Quit it; that tickles”
 
Everyone shared a laugh, and then they all went back to the party.
 
* * *
 
Cody told everyone about Davis' mansion, and how wonderful living there it was.
 
When he was finished, everyone else had asked Davis if he would put up with them, if they came to live in his mansion
Davis didn't know what to say. “Come on Daddy”, said his new stepson Koji. “It'll be even greater than we first planned it!”
 
“I agree,” added Musuko. “We already have Mr. Hida living with us, a few more won't hurt!”
 
Davis looked round at all the hopeful faces, it only took him an instant to make up his mind.
 
“All the money I have now couldn't make me refuse this!” he grinned. “Sure, you can all come to live with us!”
 
Everyone suddenly erupted into a burst of happiness, they all raised their drinks, and Davis started proposing a toast.
 
“To the start of our new lives…May we never be separated again”.
 
“CHEERS”!!!!!!!!!!!! They all said.
 
The rest is pretty much, History.
 
THE END
 
(Well that's my story, I hope you liked it, before we go now, there is one more song left)
 
* * *
 
[Davis]
-The Sky is perfectly blue.
The clouds are perfect too,
And here we are, and you.
What could feel more right?
 
[Musuko]
-Our story, has come to an end
 
 
[Koji]
-And home's, around the bend.
[Kari]
-And here we are, with friends.
What could feel more right?
 
[EVRYONE]
-Nothing can go wrong,
If everything is right.
And everything is right somehow.
 
-Nothing can wrong as long as
Everything is right,
And everything is right, right now!
 
[Davis and Kari]
-Happiness is blowing around.
 
[Musuko, and Koji]
-We're on, Familiar ground…
 
[Everyone else]
-And Look, at what we've found!
 
[Davis and Kari]
-What could feel more right?
 
[EVRYONE]
-Nothing can go wrong,
If everything is right.
And everything is right somehow.
 
-Nothing can wrong as long as
Everything is right…
 
[Yolei, Ken, Izzy, and Mimi]
-For better or worse…
 
[Everyone]
-Everything is right…
 
 
[Sora, Matt, Jun, and Tai]
-Not in reverse.
 
[Everyone]
-Everything is right…
 
[Davis]
-Perfectly, wonderfully, and totally…
 
[Kari]
-Silly old Davis…
 
[Everyone]
-RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!