Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Soccer Freak ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi! * waves * I got so many reviews! * squeals in delight *

Dai: * puts hands over ears * He! Not so loud!

Sillie: -__-'' Baby… Anyway, I want to thank: Silver, Koujaku, Bird of Fire, The Sad Blue Demon, kellyQ, nEo-cHaN, baki-chan, Splash-Yaoiluv, Me, SillyJilly, Redvind, Anime Writer2, PrincessSwifty, takuya, Catgirl Rahen, I luv Yugi and Daisuke so :p and MidnightLoner. Your reviews keep me going!

Dai: * grins * I don't know if Yama and Taichi are happy about that…

Sillie: * glares * Anyway… talking about Yama and Tai… where are they?

Dai: Still in that room… that's why I'm still here…

Sillie: O.o They're still there?! Jeez….

Dai: Yup…

Sillie : Well… Now Tai isn't here… You do the disclaimer… * pokes Dai *

Dai: Right… Sillie does not own Digimon or it's characters…

Sillie: * cries *

Dai: -_-'

Soccer Freak (chapter 3)

The next day, Tai looked much better. Matt smiled. He hated it when Tai was down.

The teacher was blabbing on and on about some stupid subject. Matt glanced at the clock and sighed. This last lesson took ages! He looked back at Tai who looked just as bored he felt. Suddenly, Tai turned his head. When he noticed Matt was looking at him, he grinned.

Matt couldn't help but grin back. Tai was one of the only people who had that effect on him. With Tai, he wasn't afraid to show his emotions. Tai wouldn't use it against him, and he wouldn't leave. He had proven that already. He had stuck with him, even though he had been a pain in the butt.

But Tai had stayed, and they became best of friends. Matt had opened up a little, and had become more outgoing. Matt smiled softly. He should thank Tai for that sometime…

He blinked when he suddenly saw a hand waving in front of his face. When Matt looked up, he stared straight in Tai's smiling face. And such a pretty face too…

"Earth to Yama! Lesson's over!" Matt shook his head a little, and grinned. "Heh… I was just thinking what a boring lesson it was, and wondering when it would be over… I think I zoned out a bit…"

Tai also grinned, and shook his head. "You think to much… Come on, let's go…" Matt nodded, and grabbed his bag. When they reached their lockers, he turned to Tai. "Want to hang out?"

"Yeah! Euh… Oh no, I can't…" When Tai saw the slight hurt in Matt's eyes, he quickly explained: "My dad made me promise that on days I've got soccer practice I'll come home immediately after school… I'm sorry…"

Matt shrugged. "Not your fault. I'll see you tomorrow." Tai smiled sadly. "Yeah… see you tomorrow…." Matt waved, and walked away. Tai sighed. "Better get going too…."

~*~

"He Tai! You coming?" It was two weeks later, and it was a beautiful day. Tai and Matt where standing in front of the school. Two of their teachers where ill, which resulted in them being released from school earlier.

Matt had asked Tai if he wanted to hang out in the park. Tai really wanted too… but he had soccer training that afternoon… Two hours wouldn't hurt, right? His dad didn't know he was let out earlier, and he really wanted to hang out with Matt…

"Yeah, I'm coming." Matt smiled. "You sure? With your dad and everything?" Tai grinned, and pushed Matt forward. "Yeah, I'm sure. Now move!"

"Yes sir!" Matt yelled, and then took off, Tai at his heels.

When they reached park, they dropped their bags, and flopped down in the grass. They where silent for some time, staring up at the clouds. It was Tai who broke the silence.

"He Yama…"

"Hmm hmm…"

"You're always gonna be my friend, right? No matter what?"

Matt frowned, and turned his head towards Tai, surprised at this sudden serious question. "Of course! Why do you ask?" Tai closed his eyes.

"Because there's something I have to tell you… But I'm afraid you'll hate me after this…" Big brown eyes opened, and looked pleadingly at Matt. "You promise you'll never hate me?"

Matt was starting to get worried. What could be bothering Tai so much that he was afraid Matt would hate him?

"I could never hate you!" Matt stated, "I promise I'll never hate you…" Relieve flooded through the brown eyes, and then they closed again. "You mean a lot to me… You know that, don't you?" Tai started.

Matt frowned again, not understanding where this was going. "Of course I know. We're best friends…" Tai smiled. "Well… as my best friend, you deserve to know this… I…" Tai swallowed. This was harder than he thought. "I'm gay…" he whispered.

He heard a small gasp coming from Matt, but the reaction he was expecting didn't follow. He felt a gentle hand on his shoulder, and Matt's voice made him open his eyes. "You where afraid to tell me that? I could never hate you over such a thing!" Tai smiled, but it vanished when he spoke again.

"That wasn't all I had to say…" Matt stared at him, silently urging him to continue. Tai turned his head away. He didn't want to see the look of disgust on Matts face he was sure would come.

"I… I like you Yama… a lot. More than I should…"

Tai didn't know why he was telling this now. But he had to. It was eating him up inside, and if he didn't let it out now, it would destroy him.

"I love you, Yamato…" he whispered.

For a long time it stayed silent, except for the birds singing, and the wind blowing through the trees. Tai felt tears pricking his eyes, and whished Matt would say something…

Suddenly, Matt moved on top of him, so he was straddling his waist. Tai tensed, and clenched his eyes shut. This was it… Matt was going to hit him, and their friendship would be over…

But nothing happened. Tai cautiously opened his eyes, and the tears he had been holding back freed themselves. He still didn't dare to look at Matt, but when gentle fingers brushed away his tears he turned his head.

Matt was staring at him, a gentle smile on his face. Not the disgusted look Tai was dreading so much.

"Y-yama?"

Matt placed a finger on his lips to silence him. Then he used that finger to trace down his cheek. Tai shuddered and closed his eyes. A second later they flew open wide, when Matts soft lips touched his…

It took a few seconds for Tai to comprehend what was happening… Matt was kissing him… He couldn't believe it, Matt was kissing him! He felt how Matt ran is tongue over his lower lip, and he opened his mouth to grant Matt access. Tai moaned softly when their tongues touched. This felt so good…

When they parted, they where both panting. "So…" Tai said when he'd regained his breath, "… I take it you like me too?" Matt chuckled, and brushed his fingers through Tai's hair. "Yeah… I love you too, Taichi…"

Tai reached out and pulled Matt down on top of him, and buried his face in Matt's neck. "You don't know how many times I've imagined you say that…" he mumbled. Matt smiled, and pulled Tai close to him. "You don't have to imagine anymore…" Tai sighed happily. He felt so safe in Matt's arms…

After some time, Matt lifted himself up on his arms, so he could stare into Tai's eyes. He loved Tai's eyes… you could read every emotion in them…

Tai blushed under Matt's intense stare. "Why are you staring?" Matt smiled. "I was just thinking how lucky I am to have such a beautiful and cute boyfriend." (A/N: Sappy!!!) Tai's blush deepened and he swatted at Matt's arm. "Liar…"

Matt's face got serious. "I mean it Taichi… You truly are beautiful…" Then he bent down and kissed Tai again. Tai happily joined in. He could get used to this…

"We should get going…" Matt said when they parted. "…it's getting late." Tai nodded, and Matt got off of him. Then he extended his hand to Tai, and pulled him up. They grabbed their bags, and walked out of the park, holding hands.

After two streets, they parted ways. "See you tomorrow love…" Matt said, and pecked Tai on the cheek. Tai smiled. "See you tomorrow…"

He watched Matt walk round the corner, and then walked home himself, a big grin on his face. Matt was finally his… He felt so happy! He wanted to shout it from the roofs! Some people looked strangely at him, as he bounced down the street. He couldn't wait to tell Kari!

But when he opened the door, the happy feeling vanished into thin air…

"Dad…"

T.b.c

Sillie: O.o right…

Dai: What? You wrote it yourself, you know…

Sillie: Yeah, I know… But sometimes I've got the feeling the story is writing itself…

Dai: O.o

Yama: So, what's going on here… * looks at story * He… ^__^

Taichi: * still prancing around in skimpy outfit * What?

Sillie: Hee…there you are… Finished with what you two where doing?

Taichi: * tries to tug down skirt and blushes fiercely *

Yama: * snakes arms around Taichi's waist and grins *

Sillie: Right…Well, let me know what you think! Bye! * waves *