Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Some Things Happen When You Least Exepct It ❯ Some Things Happen When You Least Expect it 7 & 8 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Some things happen when you least expect it....Part 7

Matt quick ran to the patio doors opening then Mimi flows "Tai! where are you Tai!" Matt calls out he looks around and finds him laying there in the snow. Matt turns him over on his back

"Come Tai wake up. come on." he say tying to get a response but he doesn't get one Matt place his figure on his neck looking for a pulse.

"He has no pulse" Matt says "OH MY GOD!" Mimi screams unable to move "GO CALL 911 AND BRING SOME BLANKETS HURRY UP MIMI!" Matt screamed at her. Matt tried desperate not to break down

"Think Matt Think." he said to himself then remember. 'CPR' he learned that in gym in class. Matt started to administer CPR to Tai. She runs inside she picks up the phone to call 911but Jeff stops her

"What are you doing Tai needs help!" she says crying "No one knows we're here you can't." he said in panic "Do something!" she cries."I'm thinking, I'm thinking" Jeff tells her in sort of thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Now that you mention that I did hear something about a party being hosted at the Applegates radiance." Cody said. "Do you have the number Anna?" Tai dad asked

"I know them" she dialed the number rings a couple of times "Hello"

"This is Anna Kamiya I'm looking for my son Tai." Jeff hands the phone over to an hysteric Mimi.

"Hello Mrs, Kamiya." she said sniffing "Mimi? Where's Tai I want to talk to him." she say

"You can't." Mimi cries "What do you mean get the phone to him." she says raising her voice.

"Mrs. Kamiya you don't understand he can't Tai's dead." Anna voice tremble on the other end "What......how....can he be dead." she voiced cracked Kevin grabbed on to the phone

"What did you say! where's Tai?" he demands fearing the worst

"He is out side....he has no pulse..." she says through her tears.

"Okay give me the address." he asks her. "It's 452 glenncrestant dr."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Matt Still not getting any kind of response from him but still is administering CPR. He starts crying. "Come on...Tai breath! come on!" he said the tears streaming down his face. He continues on the CPR.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Midnight Express was all cleaned up Sora was sitting alone at the table "He's still not back." Cody come up to her " Sora are you okay?"

"No, Matt hasn't come back yet he probably joined the beer party." she said upset. " Sora I'll drive you home." Sharon said.

"No that okay I'll stay here for a while and wait for Matt" she said

"What did Matt go over there for?" Sharon asked her "He had to warn Tai that his parent were looking for him but Tai can get out of it he got out of my party didn't he." she said pissed off.

"What ever he dose I sure he won't get away with it." she responded

"I don't care, What ever Tai dose he deserves what he gots coming to him." she said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mimi has some blankets come going to bring them to Matt. Just then the door flies open Jeff quickly is tidying the house up and runs in to the kitchen "WHERE'S TAI!" his father asked " he's out on the patio" she says pointing. Tai's parents quickly go out the door. " Mr. kamiya the run to where Matt is giving Tai CPR. He gave Matt the blankets he wrapped them around Tai. " Don't ask me how I know this but you can't move him and he need to be out of the wind." Matt said sniffing. "My baby." Mrs Kamiya said looking down at Tai she wiped the a few strands of hair out of his face. "No offense but I need to keep giving him CPR." Matt cried out. The two parents stood out of the way. Matt started giving him CPR are again.

"WHERE'S THE DAMN AMBULANCE!" Matt screamed out as he stopped for a sec then continued. "I'll call." said Anna "Did you have a ambulance dispatched to 452 Glenncresant dr.?" she asked

"No, but will send one right away." the operator responded.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sora sat there waiting "where could he be?" she questioned herself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Hospital

They rush Tai into Emergency ER room . "You did the the right thing you young man." the Paramedics told Matt. "Why must this happen to us!" Tai's mother cried in her husbands arms and his father was crying too. Matt watched ' I got to tell Sora' he thought.

He walked over to the pay phone putting the quarter in the phone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The phone rang at the counter "Sora can you get it." Cody called from the back room. She picked it up.

"Midnight Express how can I help you."

"Sora?" Matt asked barley audible. "Matt? where are you?" she asked

"I'm at Hospital." he said fighting back tears "What....what happened are you okay." she asked. "No I'm fine Tai, he not. And it doesn't look good. Sora you got to get here now." Sora nearly dropped the receiver

"Tai.....no...." she said her tears started to coming to her.

To Be Continued............

Some things Happen When You Least Expect It......Part 8

" Tai........no....." she began to cry "Come down to the hospital ASAP." he said she hung the phone up.

"What's wrong Sora?" Cody came rushing as soon as she screamed "Can you drive me to the hospital? Tai's there and it doesn't look good." she said upset. " Sure I'll let me lock up here first."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

" Matt!?" Sora came running up to him. "What happened, where is he!" she said desperately her tears flowing freely down her face.

"Sora, settle down." Matt said trying to clam her down "Damn it Matt don't play games with me!" she said rather loudly then Matt would of liked he grabbed her by her shoulders.

"Get a grip! Sora there's nothing you can do to help him." he said. As his own tears threatened to come. she looked at him then broke down again. "I'm so sorry....I.." she started to sob. "Oh Sora." Tai's mother said as she saw her and came over to her. Sora pulled away from Matt.

"Mrs.Kamiya....I'm so...sorry its all my fault." she said crying. "No, it isn't honey." Anna was crying she hugged her.

"Where's Mr. Kamiya?" she asked sniffing. "He went to get Kari." she responded. "Where is he ? I just want to see him." Sora asked. His mother and she pointed to the Emergency door she saw him he was under a blue instillation blanket and people were working on him. Sora covered her mouth upset she back up to the where Matt and Mrs. Kamiya.

And she ran into Matt arms sobbing. Just then Kari and Mr. Kamiya came. Sora saw Kari and left Matt went to hug her. " Sora, don't worry he'll make it." she said through her own tears. Mrs. and Mr. Kamiya where hugging each other. Mimi suddenly came from the hospital door.

"Matt how is he?" Matt turned around saw Mimi. He came up to her hugging her "Mimi I don't know...I did all I could do, to help him." he answered. "No don't blame yourself. " she said

"If there is anyone to blame I'm to blame" she said guilty. "No its not, now come on lets' go I don't want to bother them." he point to the Kamiya's and Sora. "It's okay we'll go to the chapel to pray." she said.

Matt looked at her discouraged "That's not going to help I'll just be talking to myself if I do that." he responded

"That's not true." Mimi pulled him and then they walked to the chapel.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The doctors and nurses were rushing in and out. = beep,beep,beep,beep= The a loud beeping signal came. "Code Blue!" one of the nurses called.

"Oh, no, no, no," Anna exclaimed they waited. "Doctor what's going on!" Kevin called. "He's gone into Cardiac Arrest."

Sora and Kari gasped Anna just began sobbing loudly. The all watched at they frantically tried to revive him. 'This can't be happening, I....I...I care about him. why is the happening.' Sora thought. At the moment she forgot about Matt and the stupid fights her and Tai had. "Oh no." Kari whispered.

" 123 " they but the shocker on Tai it cause his body to jump. the flat line was still there. "Again. 123"

"Still no response his blood pressure is dropping. One more time" the doctor ordered they set the machine up one more notch of electric power. " 123" it returned to normal his heart was beating. The doctors and nurse in the room were relieved wiping the sweat off the brows.

"Doctor" called Kevin what the news what happen.

"Your son is fine we managed to stabilize him and we will be put him in a ICU room but he'll have to be put on a ventilator for a while." The doctor finished.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

" I don't know about you but I'm going home." Mimi stated. " Yeah, I agree could you give me a ride though?" Matt asked. " Oh sure anything for a friend." Mimi smiled at him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ICU Room

"Can we go in to see him?" asked Anna Tai's mother "Yeah but Make it brief." he said then left to check on some patients. Anna and Kevin went in first. Sora just stood outside the room looking in. "Sora come on." Kari called to her. Sora shook her head

"I ...I can't." she said 'I can't go and see him after what I said about him.' she thought.

"Sora it's okay come on." Kari called to her. " You don't understand Kari, I can't go not now." she takes off down the condor. Kari sighes watching Sora leave then goes into his room.

"Honey, come on and wake up me your dad and sister are here." his mom called him she held his hand it was limb. she started to cry

"Oh my god, he feels so dead." his mother said standing up she immediately went into her husbands arms. Kari went to sit down in the chair beside his bed.

"Tai, you know that your the best big brother. Mom and Dad are really upset you got to wake up. Not only for them but for Sora to, she devastated." There wasn't any response from him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sora was sitting in one of the chairs in the chapel. 'I can't believe I said that, now look at where he is he could die' her eyes were red from all the crying. she started up again sobbing quietly. " Sora?" she heard a voice call her and turn around and Kari was there.

Sora just turned her head around with out saying anything. "Sora, come on you have to go and see Tai. I know you care about him. and he cares about you." Kari said trying to get Sora to understand her importance to Tai.

"No....I can't. You know what I said just a few hours ago? I said that he deserved what ever he gets coming to him." Kari gasped

"Sora, you can't blame yourself because of this accident. You were mad at him I think." she said unsure "Yes I was but look what happened." she cried.

"Look Kari I need time. I can't see him. do you understand?" she asked "I don't but I'll give you the time you need but make up your mind tonight or tomorrow, your probably the one key that will help him wake up." Kari said...to her.

[Fading into scene with Matt]

Matt's sitting on top of a desk his feet up on chair. Matt: As some of you know me I'm Yamato Ishida or as others call me. Matt. The following part you read was just one of the problem you could face when you drink to much to fast and too early.

*He gets up walks over to the window*. Matt: If you have a friend that you are concerned about who has to drink to feel relaxed, he/she gulps their drinks down, Drinks every day morning to night before school or work they may be becoming alcoholic's.

To help out this person or to get more information on alcoholics got to Alcoholics-anonymous there you able to do a 12 question questionnaire on yourself or someone else, you'll also find phone numbers to a number of help centers through out North America (Canada and US).

[ fades out]

Authors Note: I'm serious about this. I wrote this fiction just because it gave off a really good message to you younger kids about drinking carelessly and that Drinking is no laughing matter.

To Be Continued................................