Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Some Things Happen When You Least Exepct It ❯ Some Things Happen When You Least Expect It .... 9 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Some things Happen When You Least Expect It.....Part 9

~Morning in the hospital~

Anna was sleeping in the chair beside her son's hospital bed. Kevin came and woke her up. "Honey come on wake up." he said nudging her. she stirred the woke up

"Oh I thought this was all a very bad dream but it's not it actually happened" she said looking at Tai. "Shhh, honey you can stay here I'm going to talk to the doctor." he said.

"Okay" she replied back. Mr. Kamiya left in search of the doctor, he looked around and called the doctor who was treating Tai.

"Um, Doctor What else can you tell me he asked." he shook his head " Well, It's not good for him to be in the coma for long. if he stays any longer he could possible have brain damage." the doctor said. Mr. Kamiya looked down at the floor.

"Is there anything we can do?"

"Well the best thing you could do is keep talking to him." he said the left there.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Matt was to his locker opening it up he tossed his books in it and slammed the door shut. He rested his head on his locker. "I know there was something else I could of done" Izzy then came up to him.

"I heard about what happened." Izzy said "You know what I know there something I could have done for him I don't even know if I did the CPR right." he said upset

"Don't beat yourself up about it." Izzy said. "Yeah if it any ones fault it's mine." Mimi said walking up to them. "Don't say that." Matt said looking down at the ground. "How can I not. I never called 911." Matt and Izzy looked at her.

"YOU WHAT !" Matt yelled. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO CALL!" he said angry. "I did try but Jeff stopped me." she said complaining to him. "SO! TAI'S LIFE WAS ON THE LINE" he yelled.

"Matt clam down!" Izzy told him. "CLAM DOWN,......AND HERE I WAS BLAMING MYSELF WHEN YOUR THE REAL ONE TO BLAME." Matt took off angry.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TOO I --" Mimi called out to him, she started to cry.

"Matt's just upset." Izzy told her. she still continued to cry And Izzy brought her to the study room there wasn't anyone there at the moment, where she talked to him about what happened last night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sora and Kari were sleeping side on the chairs in the waiting room. "Kari, Sora." Tai's father called them. Kari woke up first.

"Dad?" she yawns "How Tai is there any change?"

"No still the same. But I want you and Sora to go down to the cafeteria and get something to eat." he said

"Okay." Kari agreed. Her father left them "Sora, wake up." Sora sprung awake sitting up right and quickly asking "What is it? did something happened to him?" she asked. Kari " No, he is fine but he is still in a coma." Sora just sat down again.

"Come on Sora it's morning you got to eat." Kari told her " No, I'm not hungry." she replied. "Yes you are and your coming with me to the cafeteria" Kari said dragging Sora along Sora didn't even fight.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jeff came down the hall. Matt saw him he then pushed him back. "What's your problem Ishida?" Matt said nothing staring him with his Ice cold blue eyes.

"My problem is you." he replied darkly. "Me? what did I do?" Jeff answered sarcastically and was about to turn and leave but Matt stopped him

"Your not leaving yet we didn't even have a chat." Matt's glare stared to freak out Jeff. " Look man I don't know what your talking about so get lost." he shoved Matt back. Matt lost it and punched him in the face. The two exchanged blows and caused a whole lot of commotion. Two teachers had separated them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"It is my fault Izzy. I should have watched him but I was mad at him cause he didn't want to do anything with me!" Izzy sighed turning his head the other way. he saw Joe come up to them

"Guys I heard about what happen." he said. "It's all my fault." Mimi started whaling. Joe and Izzy looked frowned. "Mimi where in school keep it down." .

"Oh I'm sorry." she said "I didn't mean to." she sniffed "Hey, that's all right why don't we head over to the hospital." Joe suggested. "Okay, but I don't think his parents would want to see me."

"I'm sure they understand" Joe replied.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sora sat playing with her food. " Sora? aren't you going to eat?" she didn't respond "Sora." Kari called. "huh? wha?" she answered. "Aren't you going to eat your food?" Kari asked again.

"Oh, sorry Kari. I wasn't listening."

"Obviously." she said "Listen, Sora you have to go in and see him." Kari said right out. "I need time, can't you see this hard enough one me!" she yelled at her. People looked at her and Kari. Then resumed there breakfast.

"I didn't mean to yell but can you let me think about it." Sora said. "There's no time to think Sora. He has to wake up in order for the doctors to do any tests on him. Go in and see him." Kari urged her Sora didn't say anything to her then Kari continued "Okay, I'm going to see him. Finish your food and come up to Tai's room." Kari finished.

"Yeah, Okay" was Sora's reply.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~noon~

Matt came with the others to the hospital that afternoon during lunch break. They Saw Kari who came out of Tai's room. "Kari, where's Sora?" Matt asked her, she took a deep breath "I don't know I told her to come up here after breakfast down at the cafeteria but she never came." she said

"Maybe I should find her" Matt said as he was about to go look for her. "No, Matt leave her she taking this all hard I talked to her about it and she needs some time alone." Kari said.

"it's understandable" Izzy said "Could we go in and see him?" Mimi asked Kari. "Um, my mom and dad are in there. But you can go in." Kari said. They walked in, Ms. Takenouchi came to where Kari was.

"Kari?" she turned around "Oh Ms Takenouchi if your looking for Sora see not here." Sora's mother looked at her. "She isn't? why?" Ms. Takenouchi said confused

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sora taking a walk in the park the cold air whispering around her. 'Why am I so scared to see him? he's my friend I have to be helping him.' she thought. Her tears started to fall 'I don't want him to die.' she thought ' Kari is right, I'm not going to do any more running I'm going to see him even if it hurts to much to look at all the machines that he is hooked up too.' she thought and she started toward the hospital.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~late afternoon~

"Whoa...Matt what did you do?" Kari asked she just noticed his fat lip and a little bit of black appearing under his left eye.

"Ah nothing. Just got into a fight."

"Oh." was Kari's response. "Well I'm going to head back to school I got to write a test for my last class and I don't want to write it some other time." he said as he left.

"I'm so sorry about what happen to your son Anna Kevin." Ms. Takenouchi replied

"I appreciate you coming an visiting Karen." said Kevin. " I hope he gets better." she replied. "Thank for your support again." Anna said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~night~

Sora finally arrived after she changed out of her clothes from the party got on something more comfortable. Kari saw her "Sora!" Kari came over to her.

"Come on you have to go and see him" she said practically begging her "I will." she replied to Kari "Where's your mom and dad?" " My dad convince my mom to go home and rest a while, he went too. But I promised I'd call them if anything happen or if he woke up." she replied.

"Well go on in." Kari encouraged her. Sora came to the door looking through the window in the door she saw him laying there with the machines around him. They had taken off the ventilator tube from his mouth and now was breathing with the help of oxygen running into his nostrils.

Sora turned the handle on the door and opened it slowly she could heard the beeping noise from the heart monitor. she looked at Tai who was laying there unresponsive to her presence. "Tai." she began slowly she approached his bed and sat next to his bed. "I know you probably can't hear me...I want to tell you, that you got to fight." tears came evident in her eyes. "You can't die, there's too many people that need you." a tear dropped. she took his hand into her hands. "Your mother needs you, your father, your sister, your friends. And I need you Tai so don't give up." she said then she began to cry then turned her face away from him

"Oh, who am I kidding you can't even hear me!" she said upset she went up to leave but was pulled back when she felt a tug on her hand she gasped looked at Tai "Tai?" She said as she watched him struggling to open his eyes.

To Be Continued.......................

Some Things Happen When You Least Expect It