Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Some Things Happen When You Least Exepct It ❯ Some Things Happen When You Least Execpt It...10 &11 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Some Things Happen When You Least Expect It Part 10

"Oh, who am I kidding you can't even hear me!" she said upset she went up to leave but was pulled back she gasped looked at Tai "Tai?" She said as he struggled to open his eyes. "Tai, say something Tai!" Sora called out to him. "So...Sora....how's it..... going?" he said very groggily.

"You woke up!" she threw her arms around him hugged him as he was laying down "I'm so glad your a wake. you all most died." she said

"Died? [he swallowed then closed his eyes then open them again ] where am I?" he asked upset, he hand no idea what happened. Sora alarmed pulled away slightly.

"Your at the Obadia Hospital...........you don't remember anything?" she asked concerned "All I remember is going to the party and..... falling." he answered slowly and confused "I'm going to get Kari and a doc-" she said as she was about to leave. "No, wait." he called she turned around to look at him. " I just wanted to say thank you..for being here." he said managing to look at her from his laying down position. Sora smiled and went out the door.

"Kari! Tai's awake." Sora called to her "I'm calling Mom and Dad tell him I'll be there in a second!" Kari said running to the phone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So that was the whole fight?" his father asked " Yeah, If I had the chance I would--" Matt was cut off "Hey" His father said "Don't do anything to him." his father said.

Matt angrily looked at his dad "Dad He's the one who did it!" Matt said "Okay, just relax and go to bed. You need your rest."

"fine I will." Matt said and retreated to his bedroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh... Tai darling your okay!" his mom hugged him, his father by her side while Sora and Kari stood and the foot of his bed. His mother started to cry "You scared us Tai. you were all most took en away from us." she said. "But I wasn't I'm here mom." he said "I'm glad your okay son." his dad said he was in tears also they were mostly of joy. "Mom dad don't cry." Tai said his tears were flowing down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry. I love you....I never meant to hurt you both." he said, as his voice cracked. To his parents, they both hugged him.

"I'm sorry Kari, Sora....for being a jerk." he said crying now. Kari hugged her brother. Sora then hugged him and it lingered a little longer then an usual hug lasted between two friends.

To Be Continued..............

Some things Happen When You Least Expect It........Part 11
~Next morning in the hospital~

Tai was packing some stuff in an duffel bag when a nurse came in to the room. "Your pretty lucky young man." she said "I know. I all most messed my whole life but now I'm not going to do that same mistake again." he said. "That's the way, it like god gave you a second chance." she said then she left. Tai went daydreaming............

"Tai?" She said as he struggled to open his eyes. "Tai, say something Tai!" Sora called out to him. " So...Sora....how's it..... going?" he said very groggily. "You woke up!" she threw her arms around him hugged him as he was laying down "I'm so glad your a wake. you all most died." she said

"Died? [he swallowed then closed his eyes then open them again ] where am I?" he asked upset, he hand no idea what happened. Sora alarmed pulled away slightly. " Your at the Obadia Hospital...........you don't remember anything?" she asked concerned

"All I remember is going to the party and falling." he answered slowly and confused "I'm going to get Kari -" she said as she was about to leave. "No, wait." he called she turned around to look at him. " I just wanted to say thank you...for being here." he said managing to look at her from his laying down position. Sora smiled

~Fades to Sora~

"Sora aren't you going to eat you food?" her mother called her "Huh? what did you say?" she asked "I asked if you going to eat your food." her mother repeated

"Oh...[looking down at her plate] I was, but I'm not that hungry. bye mom." Sora immediately took off toward the door. "Sora honey can you-" she stopped realizing that she wasn't there anymore and sighed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh, Deanna, I messed up bad." she said sadly to her friend. "Why what happened?" she asked "Matt's pissed off at me cause of what happened." she said. "Oh, look there he is now." Deanna pointed out. he came towards them Matt gave Mimi a Ice cold stare the zoomed right by them.

"See he's never going to forgive me." she looked on sadly. "Did you go and see Tai.?" Deanna asked her. "Yeah but just once. He looked so fragile." Mimi said.

"But there is something else bothering me." Mimi said continuing.

"What is it?" Deanna asked. "Sora, she was there with him all the time it kind of makes me wonder if she tying to steal him from me." Mimi said thoughtfully

"Why would she? she going out with Matt and he's one of the popular guys in school." Deanna countered "Oh I guess you do have appoint there." she said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sora ran to Tai's hospital room She saw him he was out of bed staring out side the window. She carefully opened the door.

"Tai what are you doing out of bed?" she asked. "I was thinking about....you." he replied as he turned around to face her " Sora blushed.

"I was too." she said. He looked at her "You were?" he asked "Yeah, about how I was there when you woke up." she said "Your voice woke me up. I hope you know who much it meant to me that you were there." Tai said softly.

Sora was looking at him. "I'm glad I'm the one who did. Cause I don't know what I would do if I'd lost you." she replied softly as tears rolled down her cheek. The two hugged. Pulling apart slowly

"Tai.....I can't believe how wrong I was about these feelings, I care for you so much." she said

"I care about you so much Sora." They broke apart from each other. looking each other in their eyes they leaned closer to each other and kiss it was sweet, with passion. Sora put her arms around his neck, while Tai ran his hands through her hair.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Matt!" Kari called out he turned around and saw her running with TK. "Hi guys." he said continuing putting books into his locker. "Matt, Tai woke up last night he's coming home later Today." Kari said happily "Really why didn't you tell me?" he asked

"Well I thought Sora would of" Kari said. "She didn't. I haven't heard from her since the night they wheeled him into ER." he said. 'uh oh' thought Kari 'She must be to preoccupied with my brother '

"Me and Kari are going to see him now are you going to come Matt?" TK asked him "Um No I'll visit him at home." "Ah come on Matt I bet he would be glad to see you." Kari said trying to get him to come.

"Ah okay sure" Matt replied. Three left for the hospital

Meanwhile.........

Still kissing each other they pulled apart. they smiled at each other. they leaned in and kissed again more passion in it. Until they heard a knock at the door. They jumped away from each other looked at the door Tai's father came in."Oh hi Mr. Kamiya I was just leaving" she smiled at him then turned to Tai

"I see you later." she said "Okay I'll call." Tai watched her leave. "Well, looks like you two are a little more then friends now. What are you going to say to Mimi? and Matt?" his father said not to happy of what he was doing.

Tai shrugged "I don't know we'll find a way." he answered "You'll find away? I think you should know that Matt is the one who saved your life." Tai face paled "What? " he asked again he sat down on the bed " Matt saved your life." His father watched him, Tai was feeling guilty now Matt saved his life and he was taking his girlfriend away from him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sora turned the corner and ran into Kari, TK, and Matt. "Ah, Hi." Sora said nervous. "Sora your here cool then lets go see Tai." Matt said. Sora walked with them she didn't have a chose either.

"You okay Sora you seemed a little flushed" Matt asked looking at her. "Oh, yeah I'm fine absolutely fine. I was just running to the hospital that's all." she lied. She turned back headed towards Tai's room. A doctor came out of Tai's room. They all headed toward his door.

Tai and his father looked up. Matt, Kari, TK, and Sora where there. "Uh Hi guys" Tai said he gave Sora a look that said 'what are you here again' she gave him a look 'I got caught.'

"Tai it's good to see you up again." Matt said he shook Tai's hand. Tai reverted his eyes to the ground the guilt in him starting to grow. "Sora, TK how it going?" he asked "I'm fine, we just came to see you...and to wish you well." Sora said

"So, Matt did Sora tell you that she was with Tai when he woke up?" his dad said. Sora and Tai both looked that Mr. Kamiya in a warning gesture. "You were?" Matt asked "Ah...yeah." she said "She was just there when I woke up." Tai said trying to cover for her.

"Relax will ya, I was just joking. I know you guys are just friends." Matt said joking. 'Whoa, something happened between Tai and Sora. And I'm going to find out.' Kari thought interested.

"I'm going to get those release papers." Tai's dad said walked out the door. and left the five kids in the room. "Well I'm going to go cause I got to go to a basketball game." TK said then he left out the door. they all waved at him "So do I but I'll see you later right Tai?" Matt asked "Yeah," was Tai's response.

"Sora you coming?" Matt asked . "Um, Okay" She said Tai looked up. Matt took Sora's hand and the two walked out of the door. Tai returned his gaze at the wall. Kari watched all of this.

"Okay something happened fess up. Tai." she started. "Nothing happened Kari." he said angry. "Yes it did. don't deny it you can't hide it your feeling guilty about something and I think I know what it is." Tai looked up to his sister.

"What do you think it is?" he asked not caring cause she would never figure out anything. "You kissed didn't you." Tai looked at her startled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sora took her hand way from Matt "I'm sorry I've got a shift at the Midnight Express." she said "Oh let me drive you." Matt said " No it's okay I--" Sora said but was cut off. "No I will." he stated to her. 'oh, great' she thought.

They arrived at the Express. Sora ran over to where Cody was she whispered to him. "Give me a job to do for a while I know it's not my shift but I can't let Matt not know that." she said

"Okay the get your stuff and you can sever that table" She immediately went to work.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At home now....

"We need to have a talk with you son. Kari can you go see TK or something." Tai's father said. "Okay bye." she left

"Tai I'm disappointed in you" Mrs. Kamiya started. Tai looked down at his feet. "We trusted you to go to the soccer party but you didn't you ditched it and went to that alcohol party." his father said.

"I know I'm sorry." Tai said. "Well Sorry isn't enough. do you realized that you all most died that night!" she cried "Mom I'm sorry what else you want me to say." he asked desperately tying to apologize "I afraid that's not good enough, a simple sorry isn't the answer." his father said. Tai looked downward

"I know you don't think it's fair that we are doing this, but it isn't cause you betrayed us you lied to us. So what do you think your punishment should be?" his mother asked him, he didn't know what to say.

"I know that I deserve it. ...I did some stupid things...." he says in a broken voice. "And that's why you are going to be grounded for the foreseeable future." He father says. His parents look at him and wait for a response.

"That's fine." he says understanding. "I hope you understand why I think this is the best Idea for punishment." Tai swallows then says "Yeah, I deserve it for treating you guys awful this past month."

"Okay good that means you go to school in morning come back right after no going to Midnight Express after school to hang out." his father finished. They both watched Tai glumly walk upstairs to his bedroom.

To Be Continued.......................................

Go Back to Some Things Happen When You least Expect It