Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Some Things Happen When You Least Exepct It ❯ Some Things Happen When You Least Execpt it..,13 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Some Things Happen When You Least Expect It...Part 13
Really bad relationships between Matt and Sora and Tai and Mimi. Tai has been avoiding and ignoring Mimi for a few weeks now. Sora has been giving Matt the cold shoulder treatment which is bothering Matt. Matt begins to have doubts about his relationship with Sora. And starts to wonder if she's seeing someone else behind his back. Sora and Tai's guilt is eating away at them. Mimi is furious with Tai cause he keeps on avoiding her and ignoring her request to go out with her.

"Sora are you sure your okay. You don't seem to be yourself. " he asked "No, I'm fine." Sora said. She was feeling guilty by just talking to him "At least come out with me to the movies." Matt asked. Sora started panic a little. 'what do I say...' she thought.

"Ah...I got work. I can't go anywhere this week I got work and they are shifting me everyday." she lied. Matt just sighed 'What's up with her, some things going on.' Matt thought. " Okay see you later Matt. " She left without kissing him.

"Sora your hiding something from me." he said to himself. as he watched her walk away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tai nervously paced the living room. "What to do now, I feel so bad for leading Mimi on..............I'll just break up with her." Tai said out loud. "Tai maybe you should take some tranquillizers or something." Kari said walking down the stairs

"Kari, shut up." Tai mumble and sat on the couch. There was a knock at the door Tai jumped up and answered it, it was Mimi. "Tai I want to talk." she said. "I feel that you've been pushing me away lately why?" she looked at him waiting for an answer "I needed some space. that's all." Tai replied

"Space you have had 3 weeks of space.....There must be some other girl isn't there. " Tai looked away quickly knowing she was right he started to panic. 'she can't find out.' "Answer me Tai!" Kari quite took off upstairs so Tai would yell at her. not that she was scared of him just so he doesn't look for an excuse out of this one. 'Tai have fun getting your self out of this.' she thought. Kari knew all about Sora and Tai's little affair It's been going on for about 3 weeks already.

"I'M WAITING TAI!" Mimi yelled. "Look , I know your a nice girl and everything but I think it's best that we not see each other again. So can you leave now I got stuff to do." 'I think that was a little to harsh' Tai thought.

Mimi looked at him mortified that he would ever be so insensitive. "YOU.........INSENSITIVE PIG!" *SLAP* Mimi stormed out the door slamming it shut behind her. Tai felt his cheek rubbing it. "Nice going Tai." Kari said from the top of the stairs. "Who said you could listen!" Tai snapped at her. "Why didn't you break up a little nicer with her." Kari asked.

'Yeah why don't you try breaking up with her' Tai thought angrily. When he didn't' t answer Kari continued "Man, Tai you have messed your love life big time." Kari said shaking her head.

"What do you mean? What do you know about it?" Tai asked all most afraid to her what she said. "Yours and Sora's little affair, that wasn't one your best moves." Kari left up stairs to her bedroom "DON' T TELL ANYBODY! NOT EVEN TK!" he yelled. Kari came back "No I won't I'll let you mess it up yourself." Kari said reentering her room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mimi ran to Matt's house, crying. "M..M...M..Matt" she said and threw herself on to him whaling. "Mimi? what wrong?" he said bring her inside. "Tai.....WHAAAAA" she cried even harder. "Mimi shhh... it's okay just relax and tell me what's wrong." he said softly.

"Tai and I broke up." she said sniffing. Matt was surprised "I'm sure he didn't mean it he--" Matt was cut off "If he didn't mean it he wouldn't have told me to go away!!!" she cried some more.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kamiya's....

"Sora? what you doing here?" Kari asked her. "I just came over to see you guys." Sora said. "Come on your admit it." Kari began. Sora was staring at her like she didn't know what she was talking about.

"Sora you don't have to lie about that affair." Sora's eyes widened. "Ah......Where's your brother?" she asked quickly trying to change subject. "Kari!" Tai quickly ran to Sora's side.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be?" he said annoyed. "Yeah, I'm going to see TK. bye." she waved at them both with a smile and went. Sora pulled Tai to the pool area. "Tai? how does she know?" she whispered.

"I don't know." he said "She won't tell will she?" Sora questioned concerned "No, but we got to be straight with Matt and Mimi." Tai changing the subject. Sora looked downward knowing he was right.

"Your right Tai, but...this can cause so much pain for them. If we do tell them then they'll never forgive us." She said looking up at him he sat down on one of the lawn chairs. Sora sat next to him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Shhh. it's okay" Matt said patting Mimi's hair. she continued to sobbed. "Matt, your the nicest person. Sora should be lucky to have you." she said. Matt eye's fell to the ground.

"I doubt she is." he said quietly Mimi pulled away from his embrace looked at his saddened face. "What do you mean?" Mimi asked now concerned for her friend's well being.

"I'm not sure anymore it's like she's avoiding me or something. ever since a few weeks ago she's been.....distant." he said. "Distant? how ?" she asked. Matt turned around back facing her. He didn't response.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked." Mimi said. "No, don't be. I love her (well at least I do I'm not so sure about her), Any ways I told her about a 2 weeks ago but she hasn't even said anything back yet." Matt said disappointed.

"Did you try to confront her?" she asked "Yeah, and even then she couldn't even say it. She kept on making excuses." Matt said Mimi gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Don't worry she's probably not ready for it and she doesn't know what to say to you." she said. Matt shook his head "No, you don't get it Sora not the kind of person to do that if she was in love with me she would have admitted it two weeks ago. There Something else going on I know there is."

"Then what do you think it is?" Mimi asked "Another guy." he said. "Another guy? Matt, you don't think she's cheating on you.....do you?" she asked "I don't know but that would be my next guess." Matt said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So Then we say it, I mean we go together present a united front and let Matt know about us?" Tai said going over it. Sora looked down at the water in the pool "Tai I think I should go alone. I want to tell him myself. " She said. Tai looked at her concerned "Are you sure cause I can--"

"Tai I'm sure, it's all right. If you go there could be no way to tell how Matt will react." she said. She made him look at her.

"Tai, your both going to fight and I don't want that." she said. he sighed heavy "Okay fine, but promise me that you will not leave or run off somewhere where I can't find you." Tai said. "No matter how much your upset come back here." he said once more. Sora took his hand hers "I promise. " she said. She went to leave but Tai pulled her towards him. "A hug for good luck" he said.

"Thanks Tai." she smiled and got up ready to leave to the Ishida household.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh, I hope you work things out with her." Mimi said. He had a slightly unsure expression on his face. "I hope your right." he said. The door bell rang, the two exchanged looks and Matt went up to get it. He was surprised to see Sora.

"Sora? Come in." he said, she walked in "We need to ta-- Mimi? what are you doing here?" she asked not that she cared much.

"It's not what you think Sora, really let me explain." Matt said. "No that's okay your friends right." she said. Matt looked at her strangely then he looked back at Mimi giving her a look of 'see I told you '

"Matt...I.........Mimi can you please leave no offense." she said. Mimi shook her head. "No that's okay I understand." Mimi went outside waited on the front step as she carefully listened to them through the door.

"I wanted to tell you this earlier but I couldn't. So I'm going to now. " she said calmly she turned her back to him.

"Okay go ahead." Matt said. " I'm really sorry for leading you on." she began "What!?....What do you mean by that." Matt asked his voice raised slightly. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that we can't see each other anymore." there was a complete silent between them.

"Okay, so where is this coming from ?" Matt ask breaking the silence. "I'm sorry Matt." she said. " SORRY! SORA I LOVED YOU." he yelled it now. Mimi gasped. Sora had tears streaming down her face, but she still had her back to him. "LOOK WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY? DO YOU WANT ME TO LOVE YOU!" she said turning around to stare at him.

"DO YOU WANT TO FORCE ME TO LOVE YOU!" she yelled. "NO, I DON'T. I NEVER SAID THAT......[he clamed himself ] I wasn't forcing you to love me I want to know why you are breaking up with me." he said.

"It's complicated. Matt I don't want to get into it." she said. 'I knew it. It's someone else' Matt thought angrily " IT'S ANOTHER GUY. ISN'T IT!" he yelled at her. She shook her head 'Yes'. Matt's mind raced ' who the hell could it be' he thought "WHO IS IT?" he demanded. She didn't answer him and braced herself. " WELL!?" Matt yelled. She turned around and look at him "It's Tai." she said.

To Be Continued................................

Some Things Happen When You Least Expect It