Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Some Things Happen When You Least Exepct It ❯ Some Things Happen When you Least Exect it...14 & 15 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Some Things Happen When You Least Expect It........Part 14

"WHAT?" Matt yelled " YOU HEARD ME I SAID TAI!" she screamed at him. Matt looked away this was all to painful to him she cheated on him with his best friend. He turned back to her.

"YOU AND TAI! CHEATED ON US ON MIMI AND I!" Matt screamed tears started to come to him. Sora looked turned around facing the wall her back to Matt's face "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THIS HURTS SORA! TAI IS MY BEST FRIEND HOW COULD YOU!!!" he yelled angry and crying.

Mimi her own hurt expression started to come to her she overheard everything. ' how could they do this to me .....no to us.' she thought really angry and upset at Tai.

"Just go Sora." Matt said angrily but not shouting he couldn't anymore it hurt to much to yell. " Matt-" he had cut her off " Sora LEAVE!" he demanded she did and head straight toward the Kamiya's house. Mimi came out from the bushes. Went into the house. " Matt......" her own struggling voice called. "Mimi?...what are you doing here?" Matt asked in his pain filled voice tears eivadenant on his face.

"I heard everything she said." Mimi said the softly. "You know the one thing I thought she'd never do and she did it. I was probably asking for it.." he said. Mimi hushed him "Don't say that, you don't deserve to be cheated and dumped all in one day" she told him

"Mimi you don't get it. I thought I had a chance with her this year if she would ever leave Tai's side for just maybe a little then ..." he stopped "What are you trying to say?" Mimi asked

"Don't you get it Mimi, you never had Tai and I never had Sora any plain person could see that, did you remember about 5-6 years ago. we were in the digi world together. Sora got kidnapped by Datamon, no matter how much we told Tai that it wasn't his fault, he still blamed himself he even cried..." Matt said.

"That was long time ago Matt." Mimi said not to happy at what he was getting at. "Sora and Tai are meant to be" he said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sora arrived at Tai's house she knocked on the door, he replied "Sora." he says she rushes into his arms feeling better then she did before. "I take it didn't go good." Tai says. Sora broke away from him then went to the sofa. Tai closed the door and went to her side. "No, horrible. Tai he was crying." she said she looked up him. He said nothing. "I felt so bad for him but I knew I couldn't stay with him anymore." Sora said. "I know, we both did everyone a favor." Tai said. Sora smiled at him. "Yeah, and now we don't have to hide our feelings any more." she said looking at him. Tai smiled. "It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders." Tai said closing his eyes.

"I want to celebrate tonight." Tai said. " Tai...." Sora began. Tai placed his index finger on her lips. "Shh...I don't care what you have to do tonight but we are going to going to be an official couple." he said. Sora smiled up at him.

"Your the sweetest Tai." Sora said she kissed his finger. Then moved his hand away kissing him full on his lips.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What are you making excuses now." Mimi said "I'm not making excuses. Mimi I'm stating what I see." he said 'obviously I'm the only one who thinks so.' he thought.

"What you see? Aren't you angry! cause Tai just stole her away from you." Mimi said strongly. "Yeah I'm angry and I'm not in a way." he responded. "WHAT'S WITH YOU!" Mimi screamed at him. ' she's never going to get is she.' Matt thought. He pulled her toward him " What are you doi--" she was pulled into a kiss by him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tai was on top of Sora they were kissing madly on the couch until they rolled off of it. Tai hit is head on the floor Sora landed on top of him and she got off helped him to his feet. "Owe." he said touching the bump he gotten from the fall. "You all right." Sora asked trying not to laugh

"Yeah I think.." he said grimly "I'll go get you an Ice pack." she said went into the kitchen. And came back. "Thanks" Tai said laughing a little. "That was funny." Sora said the two laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mimi pulled away first "Whoa.......what was that?" she asked him carefully. "Isn't it obvious?" he asked. "No not really." she said. Matt sighed "OH so your still hung up on Tai?" he asked.

"No......well maybe." she questioned herself. "He's not interested in you now. He and Sora are like a pretzel." he said. "Why I never!" she walked up to him *SLAP* Matt annoyingly rubbed his cheek.

"That's not fair! I never said anything to insult you." he cried out. "Yes you did!" she responded angrily at him. "You said........[she stopped to think for a moment]" Matt smiled

"Ha, so why did you slap me, cause I kissed you?" he said he approached her slowly. "Um...I...No that's not it." she stumbled. Matt approached dangerously close to her lips.

"Really?" he said in a soft whisper, Mimi felt his breath on her. "Mimi I know you want to." he said "Yeah..." she said. The two started to kiss slowly.

To Be Continued.....................

Some Things Happen When You Least Expect it.....Part 15

~ Bright New Day at the Midnight express.~

Sora is waiting on some people at the table when Tai comes through the door a huge smile on his face. Sora quickly give the order to Cody, Tai came over to her.

"I feel so good!" he exclaims happily. "I know what you mean I've had the most restful sleep in ages." Sora said "Me too." Tai replied. he kissed her.

"So you free tonight?" Tai asked quickly "Yeah, totally free." she said. Tai smiled "Great cause I'm going to take you out to the most expensive restaurant there is." he said. Sora looked at him surprised

"Tai.--" Tai put his finger over her lips. "Ah, ah...I can afford it don't you worry about how much it costs, Just go and find a nice dress and I'll take care of the rest." he said. Sora gave him a huge hug. "Your the best" she said.

Matt comes into the Express now....looks around and see's Tai and Sora hugging. He squeezes his fists in anger. 'I thought I could handle this, but I can't I'm pissed off and now Tai's going to get it!' he thought angrily. Matt walked up to the both of them. "Hi Tai." he said in a chilled voice. Sora and Tai look at him.

"Matt I just want to --" Matt punches him in the face the Tai falls. "WHAT THE HELL!" Tai said angrily getting up. "SAME TO YOU CHEATER!" he yelled. Sora watched the whole thing unfold. "MATT STOP!" Sora cried out.

"BACK OUT OF THIS SORA!" he pushed her away. "DON'T PUSH HER!" Tai yelled. Tai tackled him to the ground the two get up and start throwing punches. Cody came immediately with security "BREAK IT UP!" he said and two security guards came and held Tai and Matt away from each other.

"What's your problem!" Cody yelled at Matt. Matt glared at Tai, while Tai glared at Matt angry. "One of you get out of here now." Cody said.

Matt took off holding his nose cause it was bleeding. "Oh my god, Tai are you okay?" Sora asked she looked at his face it was bruised and bleeding. "No. What's wrong with him he acted like it was the first time he saw us together." Tai said. "I did tell him, Tai I did." Sora said unsure off what just happened. "I know you did I believe you. he probably couldn't handle it. It's probably to soon for him to see me and you together." Tai concluded.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Matt angry kicked the side of his car. "Damn to the both of them!" he yelled angrily. Mimi saw Matt out in the parking lot she went over to him. "Matt? is something thing wrong---- oh..what happened?" she asked as she just saw the bruise on his face. "I got into a fight." Matt said. Mimi looked at him. "Fight with who?" she asked "who else Mimi." she nodded understanding who he was referring too.

"Matt lets go for a ride in my car." she said. "No, I'll take you out in mine." he insisted. "Okay but are you sure you can drive?" Mimi asked him "Yeah I'm fine I'm a little calmer now then I was a few minutes ago." he said. They got into the car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"There you go Tai." she said as she cleaned the last bit of blood from his face. "You really didn't have to do that Sora." he said wincing cause of the sting that the peroxide caused.

"You really think I'll let you walk out with blood all over you." she finished up. "There all done. Lets go back out." she said. Tai hopped off the table in the storage room followed her out. "So what went on?" Cody asked them "Long story never mind." Tai replied.

"Okay I want you to know that I don't want fights here as the owner I suggest that you take your problem or conflicts. Somewhere else" Cody told him. "Right you should be interrogating Matt and not me." Tai said quietly.

"I'll do that next time I see him." Cody said as he returned to his choirs. "Is it all right if Sora allowed to leave?" he asked Cody. "Ah I think her shift is up. it's noon right?" he said looking at the clock

"Yeah" Tai replied for him. "Sure she is." Cody said then dismissed Sora. Sora and Tai walked out to the patio. holding their hands. "Sora, there something I've been meaning to tell you for sometime. And that is I'm falling in love with you." he said quietly. Sora smiled happily at him. "So am I Tai." she said. Tai reach out and gently caressed her cheek. "Your so beautiful." he whispered. Sora closed her eyes as he leaned in and kissed her and they embraced each other.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~it was stormy pouring rain.

~early evening~

Matt and Mimi were still driving in the car, Mimi was getting tried. "Matt can we please stop somewhere?" she asked waiting patiently. "I said no I'm not ready too." Mimi sighed that was the 10 time she asked him to stop and he still wasn't stopping to rest.

"Matt it's not good to over tire yourself." she commented. Matt pushed on the gas, Mimi watch as the K/HM gage went from 80 to 100 in 2 seconds. "MATT SLOW DOWN!" she screamed at him. Matt realized what he was doing and slowed the car down. "I'm sorry." he said he looked over at her for a second

"I really am." he said. he turned his attention back to the road. "Your forgiven but don't ever do that again." Mimi said relieved. he looked over again at her. he didn't notice a fallen branch on the road.

"MATT WATCH OUT!" Mimi screamed, Matt returned his eyes on the road and desperately tried to stay clear of the branch swerved out of it way but lost control of the car "aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" the two screamed just before the car hit the tree. With the terrifying sound of crushing metal.

=beeeeeeeeeppppp= camera moves showing Matt's left side of his head against the car horn. Then showing to the right of his face you can see a trail of blood coming from an gash on the right side of his head. You see Mimi unconscious, not as badly hurt as Matt is, in the passengers seat with a gash about her left eye, she was slumped over on her right.

To Be Continued...................................................

Some Things Happen When You Least Expect It