Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Some Things Happen When You Least Exepct It ❯ Some Things Happen When You least Execpt it...16 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Some Things Happen When You Least Expect It...Part 16

Tai just picked up Sora for there date which just started a 6:00pm. "You look so......wow words can't even describe you." Tai said, the comment made Sora blush red. "Really I meant it." he said seriously.

"I know you do." she said ever so softly. They drove in town, to the expensive restaurant that Tai said he would take her to. When they finally arrived The walked arm in arm (well running arm to arm since it was raining) to the door where they were greeted by a man dressed in a tux.

"Reservations for.." he said. "Kamiya" Tai said. 'this was so weird if felt I was married to Tai.' Sora thought to herself and smiled 'it wouldn't be that bad either.' she thought looking at Tai. "Okay right this way." He lead two to one of the private booths in the back. "Here's you menu's a waiter will be right with you." he said then left. Sora looked at Tai shocked and happy at the same time.

"Oh Tai, you didn't have to go through all of this." she said. "Sure I did." he replied happily. The waiter came by with a bottle of sparkling grape juice. "Is that what I think it is?" she asked eying him suspiciously. "No, it's sparkling grape juice. I not going to drink any alcohol for a while, and beside you wouldn't drink champagne." he said. Sora smiled...

[Fades to accident.]

=Beeeeeeeeppppppppp= Car horn is still going the rain pours from the sky hitting the car steam rising from the hood of the car. Matt's this un moving his skin looking pale.

Mimi still in her position when she was slowly coming to "where am I?" she asked herself. then remember what had happened. she looked over to the drivers sit at Matt she gasps.

"Matt! Oh god." she looking at his injury she tried desperately to get out of her seat, but couldn't she remove the seat belt and moved Matt's head so the horn wasn't blaring any more. " I need to get help..." she went to Open the door but it couldn't be opened. "HELP!!" she cried out Hoping for someone to here her she started to cry " SOMEONE HELP!" she cried out again.

'I got to do something, not like last time.' she thought. "I could go through the window. "She unroll the car window and crawled through it fell out landing with a thud.

"Ow." she said rest for a bit then continued towards the road. she saw head light coming from the East. The car stopped cause the branch was blocking the way. "Help!" Mimi called to the person came out of the vehicle. "Who's There?" the woman said "You got to help me... we were in accident ....... my friend is badly hurt." she said crying Mimi pointed down to the car wreck. "I got my cell phone I'll call 911." she said. Mimi slowly made her way to the wreck "Matt, helps coming just hold on" she said to his unconscious body.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tai and Sora just finished their meal. "How about we go dance, work it off that meal." Tai asked extending his hand to her she accepted and he pulled her up from her chair Tai lead her do the dance floor.

Look at the sky

Tell me what do you see

Just close you eyes And describe it to me

The heavens are sparkling With starlight tonight

That's what I see Through your eyes

They danced slowly Sora resting her head on his right shoulder. Tai rest his head on her left shoulder. they gently swaying to the music. they're eyes closed.

I see the heavens Each time that you smile

I hear you heartbeat Just go on miles

And suddenly I know My life is worth while that's what I see

Through your eyes

Still gently sawing back and forth.

Here in the night I see the sun

Here in the dark

Our two hearts are one it's out of our hands

We can't stop what we have begun

And love just took me by surprise

Looking through you eyes

They pulled apart slightly and looked each other in there eyes, Sora brushed her lips against Tai all most in a teasing way. Then she looked at him. "Are you teasing me?" Tai asked "Maybe." she replied. they continued to dance there eyes glued to each other.

I look at myself

And instead I see us

Whoever I am now If feels like enough

And I see a girl Who is learning to trust

That's who I see through your eyes

they returned to the original position resting their heads on each other's shoulders. eyes closed enjoying a wonderful night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"How is he?" Mimi asked the paramedic who was tending to Matt "He's badly injured miss, I believe he has a concussion and a few broken ribs." he said and another woman paramedic came and helped wheel Matt into the ambulance.

"Can I get a ride to the hospital?" Mimi asked. "I'm his girlfriend please." she nearly begged him. "Okay hop in." They all hoped in the ambulance drove off down the road. The siren's whaling.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here in the night I see the sun

Here in the dark

Our two hearts are one it's out of our hands

We can't stop what we have begun

And love just took me by surprise

Looking through you eyes

They turned to look at each other and this time they kissed.

And there are some things we don't know

Sometimes a heart just needs to go

And there is so much I'll remember

Underneath the open sky with you forever

Here in the night I see the sun

Here in the dark

Our two hearts are one it's out of our hands

We can't stop what we have begun

And Love just took me by surprise

Looking through your eyes...

They remain kissing for a few more minutes. after the song ended, they were so into there own world neither noticed the sirens whaling passed the restaurant.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They wheeled Matt in Mimi was stopped from going into the ER room. She waited in the waiting room, then a doctor came in " Mimi?" he called out "Oh that's me." she said. "Come with me, we need to cheek you out too." he said to her.

"Why? I'm okay I feel fine" she said angry. "You have to be checked out make sure your okay." the doctor said. Mimi reluctantly followed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Would you like dessert?" the waiter came up the their table. "Yes, one strawberry sherbet." Tai said. "Coming right up" The waiter left. "Wow, Tai. You shouldn't have I don't think I can fit it in." she replied patting her stomach.

"Your stuffed?" he asked "Yeah I can only eat so much Tai." Sora replied. "That's all right if you don't want anymore I'll finish it." he said. With his goofy smile. Sora just laughed. "Here you go enjoy." the waiter gave them there dessert.

"Here let me do the honors." Tai began, dipping the spoon into the sherbet and fed it to Sora. "mmm, it's good" she said. Tai tried "Your right." they continued on like that for the next few mintues.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Your fine, just a couple of scrapes and bruises and a cut." He said. "So How's Matt doing?" she asked him hoping her would know something "All I know that he's in emergency surgery right now." the doctor replied and walked away. Mimi went to go to wait in the waiting room.

ER room.....

The doctors are working to stabilize him, orders are being called out. Matt's still unconscious.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I Think another dance is on order." Sora said "all right" he agreed. The got up and headed to the dance floor. "To bad it was raining tonight cause then we could have gone outside enjoyed the outdoors at night."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The nurse wheel Matt into the Intensive Care Unit. Mimi rushed up to the doctor who arrived at the waiting room. "Well I can say that he has, an concussion, a few bad cuts he's in a coma. So it's hard to tell if or when he will wake up any time soon so until then there's no tests that we can do on him." He said to her.

"..I should call....his mom and .......dad." Mimi said struggling to fight her tears. Her hands trembling as she tried to but a quarter into the slot of the pay phone. the phone rang twice the was picked up.

"hello" the voice on the other end answered. Mimi frowned "TK? what...are you doing there?" she asked slowly "I'm visiting my dad, and were waiting for Matt to come home do you know where he is." Mimi bit back and gulped then began to cry.

"Mimi what's wrong?" he asked worried. "Tell your Mom and Dad that Matt's in the hospital.....he's....he's...in a coma." she said crying on the other end TK stood still. "What one?" he asked. "Obadia General" Mimi replied

"Okay, Mimi we'll be there." TK hung the phone up. He walked in a zombie like state of shock toward the Kitchen where he father was working on some papers.

"Dad, Matt's in the hospital." TK said in shocked still. "What?! where which one." his asked quickly " Obadia General" was TK's response his dad quickly ran around the house fanatically

"Okay TK go to the car I'll be there in a second." he tosses TK his cell phone. "Call your mother and tell her were coming to pick her up." he said.

meanwhile back at the hospital.....

Mimi sat down on the waiting room chair weeping softly. 'This is all my fault' she thought 'He's in there because of me.' Matt's hospital room was fill with machinery beeping and humming softly. [camera pans to Matt's deadly pale face and scene changes to a dream like garden...

There was a huge garden a beautiful one covered with white flowers all most the whole garden was cover in white flowers and a white fence that ran along it's broader. the only colors that could be seen was the brown/black color of the earth, the green of the leaves and grass. and blue for the sky....

"Whoa....where am I?" question a dazed and confused Matt. He noticed that all of his clothes were pure white "What?" he asked to no one in particular. He looked around the garden he saw a bright white light shining to the exit of the garden. "Your here all ready?" a heavenly voice spoke to him.

"What do you mean?" Matt replied "You aren't supposed to be here but you are. Let me show you the way in." the voice spoke again. "I don't get it who are you?" Matt asked he didn't understand where he was and what he was doing here. "The way to heaven." the voice replied.

To Be Continued.................

~* Song sung by Leann Rhimes titled Looking Through Your Eyes *~

Some Things Happen When You Least Expect It