Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Some Things Happen When You Least Exepct It ❯ Some Things Happen When You Least Expect it ...17 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Some Things Happen When You Least Expect It to......Part 17

"Heaven?" He asked, then stumbling across the startling realization. " I'm..dead? how?.. what happened" he asked fanatically. "No, but you are close it's you decision to go back." the voice answered him "Of course, I want to go back I don't want to die." Matt replied

"Are you sure you seemed so reckless the way you drove not paying attention to anything and your still holding a grudge against Tai and Sora." the voice replied. Making Matt think about this. "

I...I..don't know..." he began to question himself. Matt felt a sudden attraction to the bright light at the exit of the little garden. "If your strong enough then perhaps you'll make it back to your body on earth, and if your not you'll go to heaven" the voice stated

[pans back to Matt physical form lying in the hospital bed]

His Mom, Dad, Brother and Mimi were all around him. "How this happen?" his father asked Mimi "I don't know it happen so fast." she said. Matt's mom put a hand on her shoulder. "Now leave her alone. Dave." Nancy replied to Matt's dad. "I'm going to find a doctor. I want answers" Matt's dad left the room determined.

"Matt?" TK asked carefully watching his brother. He was waiting for a reply from him but he didn't get one. TK couldn't stand it anymore and left the room.

"Why dose this have to happen to him!" he yelled angry he pounded his fist against the window in the waiting room. Un noticed to him Mimi was right behind him after he left the hospital room, "TK, are you okay?" he turned at the voice see Mimi he looked away quickly to the other side of the room.

"Maybe." he muttered angry. "I hope your not thinking that is my fault." she says. TK turns around and faces her. "I'm not....I don't get why these thing happen to him all the time." he said obviously frustrated and confused.

"Do you want me to call Kari for you?" Mimi asked hoping that she could help him some how. "Nope don't. Can you just leave me alone" he asked quietly. "Okay well if you need someone to talk to I'm always here." she said. TK didn't reply. Mimi went back the hospital room where Matt's mom was with his dad he was explaining some things to her.

Mimi opened the door to the room and stepped inside. Matt's parents turned to see her. "Sorry, I didn't-" she was interrupted by Nancy "No, that's okay what's happen to him is that he has serious head trauma but it's not serious enough to cause death, they said that he may be in a coma for up to a few weeks, or even less. But it depends on him." she said. Mimi looked on warily at Matt's unmoving body. "Oh okay if it's all right I'm just going to sit here." she said. "Yes go ahead." his father said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tai and Sora are dancing still "You tired?" Sora asked him "No, but if you stop seducing me then.." Tai began, Sora looked at him innocently

"Seducing you? how? like this." she placed small kisses on his neck. Tai closed his eyes. She then stopped. and looked him in the eyes.

"Yeah, like that." he said softly. He grabbed her and kissed her. They began to make out on the dance floor, people began to stare. Sora pulled away from him slightly "Um, Tai let go somewhere else. I kind of feel uncomfortable here." she said. Tai shook his head the two paid there and left in a hurry.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Prepare me? how?" Matt asked "You stay here and make that decision. The decision to whether you want to live or die..." The voice answered him.

"I will come back later until you have decided I want you to ring this bell." he held a bell up and placed it in his hands. "remember one ring...." the voice said fading away slowly. Matt was left alone in the garden. He looked over at the small garden's entrance then over to the exit and bright light which lead into it.

"What do I do?" he questioned himself. Without thinking he got up and started toward the exit. "I feel better. No worries, no responsibility left....." his voice trailed off. He continues toward the light.

Matt's blood pressure was going down. Heart monitor started to go off the nurses. Mimi, Nancy and Dave where all in the room. The nurses pushed them out. " Dr. Greagson Code Blue Intensive care unit room 400." was heard over the P.A. system. TK heard the room number and quickly ran back to Matt's room. "What's happening." he asked alarmed "I don't know honey." his mother said she hugged him. Matt's dad had the look of pure fear in his eyes. Mimi had tears running down her cheeks. "Bring the crash cart now."...

"Matt, Stop!" a familiar voice stopped him from going further on. Matt turned to look at an creature, he gasped. "Gabumon?....what are you doing here?" Matt asked. "I'm here as part of your memory." he responded. "How, I'm dead. Or at least I'm dying." he said. "No, Matt. You can't don't you remember you have things to finish. You can start a new life." Gabumon said trying to restore Matt's faith in himself. "I don't remember..." he said trying to remember. "Let me help you, saying your sorry to Tai and Sora. And what about Mimi?...your brother TK, mom and dad." Matt walked back over Gabumon who was in the middle of the garden. "Tai? sorry to him. no way." he responded. "And I'm not going to apologize to Sora either." Matt stated. His frame of mind returning to him. "Yeah and that's right you have to come back and tell them that you won't apologize to them." Gabumon said trying to lighten up the atmosphere. "Mimi, I have to tell her that I'm sorry, I have to tell her that I'm starting to get over Sora." Matt stated. Matt frowned suddenly. "What is it?" Gabumon asked feared that he might not want to go. "Why should I go back? just to tell them that I hate both of them." Matt asked. "I can make them feel worse If I die." Matt replied. Gabumon was taken a back....

"Stabilize." everything was back to normal the nurse wheeled the crash cart out of the room. "That's okay we've got him under good nursing watch 24-7." the doctor replied. "Okay thank you doctor." Matt's dad said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tai and Sora arrive at this old worn down boat house. "Is this the secret place?" Sora asked. "Yeah do you like it?" Tai asked "definitely. This can be our place. Our secret place." she said.

An crackle of lighting was heard above. "Here take a look at this." Tai said he pull our an old mattress. "Where did you get all of this.?" she asked "I found it. In here." Tai said. They both sat on the mattress and snuggled together. "This is nice." Sora began. "Were together." she said, closing her eyes

"I know, it's nice. We should fix it up, what do you think?" Tai asked. She didn't respond then Tai noticed that she fell asleep. Tai gave her a kiss in her hair, then hugged her close to him as he drifted off to sleep also.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"How can you say that Matt!" Gabumon yelled at him. "I can say that cause my best friends went behind my back!" Matt yelled. "And you want to die?" Gabumon yelled at him. Matt stopped realizing what he was saying. "No I don't want to." he said. "Then you understand what you have to do." Gabumon said just before he de materialize out of view. Matt proceeded toward the entrance of the garden the way back to his body.

Mimi was at his bedside she held his hand in herself. And began to cry, 'why won't he wake up' she thought. she put her head down on the bed cried silently.

To Be Continued...........

Some Things Happen When You Least Expect It