Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Some Things Happen When You Least Exepct It ❯ Some Things Happen When You Least Expect it....20 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Some Things Happen When You Least Expect It...Part 20
Matt closed his eyes remembering the last few minutes ago. 'Man how could I be so inconsiderate of Mimi's feelings' he thought.

"I screwed up pretty good there." he said out loud. He reopened his eyes and decide to watch some television that his parent had paid to set up for him just in case he got bored he flipped through the tv channels slowly the best he could do with his left hand.

Feeling absolutely miserable he closed the tv decided to get some rest he felt even more exhausted just switching the channels. he feel asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mimi sat in the hospital park running over a few things threw her mind. 'what's wrong with me? Sora would have beaten me if we did fight.' she said glumly she remembered that encounter......

"I could never forgive you guys, especially you Sora, we were friends." Mimi replied "I'm never said that you had to forgive us." she replied. Tai place his hand on Sora's shoulder. "Maybe." Mimi said. "Were going to go now." Sora said. Tai and Sora began to leave

"No, were not finished!" she said grabbed Sora's arm and swung her around to face her. "What's your problem Mimi!" Sora yelled "I haven't finished." she said. Sora pulled away from her angry. "No were not going to fight." Sora said sternly.

"Mimi stop this now." Tai said. "Fine, but this isn't over." she said and stormed off.

"Stupid Me. Stupid..." she scolded herself. 'I owe you an apologize Matt..........- I owe Tai and Sora one also. I'm not holding a grudge and ruin my life Matt was right, fighting is too annoying.' she thought and stood proudly.

"I'm going to do the right thing. for my own well being as well as Matt Ishida's well being!" she stood proudly. Then head to the hospital again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora and Tai were outside sitting on one of the park benches outside the hospital it was nice cool early evening out. "You okay? I mean are you really okay?" Tai asked Sora quietly she squeezed his hand affectionately.

"Yeah, It's just that I couldn't believe that she acted like that. She wanted to fight me." she said a little bewildered. "She was mad I don't thinks she would have fought you." Tai replied. Sora shook her head disagreeing

"No, she would of. She was angry." Sora said and looked down at her feet.

"Okay I got an Idea, how about we not talk about this any more I want to give you something." Tai said as he dug into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. Sora looked at him suspiciously and curious at the same time.

He handed her the box and Sora opened it she gasped. "Oh my." she said she picked up the a ring with two diamonds on each side of a oval pearl and looked at it. "My mom gave it to me for the girl who is in my heart and that's you." Tai said softly looking at her he noticed tears

"if you don't want it I underst--" Sora had cut him off. "No Tai, I do want it, I'm crying cause I'm happy." she replied as she sniffled. Tai smiled "I knew that." he said teasing. "sure you did....[taking Tai's hand in hers] I love it Tai it's so beautiful." Sora smiled at him. Tai took the ring and slipped it onto her finger.

As he finished Sora gave him a hug, still tears visible in her eyes. "There's something I wanted to tell you." she began. Tai pulled away and looked her into her eyes. "I love you." she said. Tai looked at her. "I love you too... I always have and always will." Tai said. They came closer and kissed.

As they did Sparks of Orange and Red started to rain down on both off them. The pulled a part and notice the sparks. "What's happening?" Sora asked "I don't know." Tai said unsure of what was happening himself.

"You've found your connection...the reason why Sora was picked to go to the digiworld." the voice streamed. "Huh?" Tai asked confused "What do you mean?" he asked

"Your souls were are connected to each other and after years of searching for one another they have met." the voice said then faded off.

"Whoa...that was weird." she said. "Yeah, but any ways where were we?" Tai said. "I believe we were here." Sora said she came toward him and they started to kiss.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mimi cautiously stepped into Matt's room. And closed the door quietly. "Mimi?" Matt heard her he wasn't able to sleep for a while.

"I thought you were asleep?" she asked cautiously "I was I just woke up." he said.

"Matt I just wanted to see you, and tell you that I'm sorry." Mimi said. "Sorry?" Matt questioned "Yeah, for acting the way I did. I realized that I wanted to be free of some stupid grudge and not care the world cause the fact is I want to be with you, and only you. I love you Matt." she said.

Hoping that he wouldn't reject her declaration of love. "Mimi....I love you too." he replied. She hugged him and gave him a light kiss on his lips. "And I'm sorry about pushing you to forgive them." he said.

"No, don't have too cause I'm sorry I didn't understand what you meant but now that I thought those things and put the pieces in there places I understand what you meant.....So I'm going to apologize to them and forgive them both cause I don't really care much of what Tai did any more." she said.

Matt was relieved that she was fine with everything and now he can start over with someone who was commitment to him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora and Tai had gotten called by Mimi to come back up to Matt hospital room cause she wanted to say something to them. They both entered his room Mimi was there waiting and she began

"Guys I'm deeply truly sorry about what I did earlier. and I know I should have done this sooner but I didn't cause I didn't see what Matt was tying to help me see." she stopped.

"Okay, but you didn't have to apologize to us." Sora said. "Yes I did, and I also want to forgive you for doing what you did." she said. Sora came up to her and hugged it took her by surprise but she hugged Sora back. and two started to crying Tai and Matt rolled there eyes slightly.

"Oh Sora, I miss you being my friend you promise that we never fight again." Mimi said. "Promise." Sora replied. Mimi then turned to Tai. "I'm sorry Tai for being a jerk and a big baby, over this. I just knew you had someone else in your heart I just tried to believe that you could love me back, I just want to be friends if that's all right with you." Mimi said.

Tai nodded held out his hand. Mimi took it and the two shook hands and she went back to Matt's side.

2 weeks have passed.....

Everyone has gotten used to each other and are comfortable.

"Oh wow Sora where did you get that?" she said pointing to the ring Tai gave her. "Tai gave it to me." she said. "Oh...that so romantic..." she replied. "I know." she said. Then chatted about clothing cause they were shopping at the mall looking for clothes.

Matt and Tai were waiting for them to finish shopping the two split off when the girls want to go in a La Sezna. After a few days of struggling whether or not he should give Mimi a ring he decided to ask Tai his advice on this.

"Tai I want to ask for you advice." he began "My advice I thought you said you never wanted any advice from me ever again." Tai said

"Never mind, any ways I was wondering if I should give Mimi this.." he took the ring out "Sure why not." Tai said.

"I think she'll love it." Matt looked at him unsure. "You sure?" Matt questioned. "Yeah I gave Sora a ring about two weeks ago she was fine with it." Tai said. Matt started to get annoyed at him.

"That's Sora and Sora's not Mimi!" he said a little loudly people started stare. "Whoa...relax. Mimi will like it she loves you doesn't she?"

"Well yeah." Matt said. "Just give it to her and see what she says." Tai replied.

That night.....

"Mimi?" Matt asked as the two were strolling through the park in the beautiful weekend. "Yeah Matt." she asked.

"I just wanted to give you this." he said and pulled out a velvet box. Mimi gasped 'a ring?' she thought and opened the box. "Wow Matt....this is so beautiful I love it so much!" she exclaimed and jumped into his arms.

"Here let me do the honors of putting it on." Matt said. She gave him the the ring which he put on her finger the two smiled at each other and they began to kiss in the moon lit night. The End

Look for Begins....the continuation of Some Things Happen When You Least Expect it.

Some Things Happen When You Least Expect It

Back to Main Page