Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Tamers: Leaving The Past ❯ Coyomon's Existance ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dialog key-
*mysterious voice*
"Everyone else"
::thinking::
-The Digimon talking-
/dreams and flashbacks/

/*Arima, Arima, Arima...*
::What's up?::
*Don't dare take that tone with me!*
::What did I do?::
*You! You and those be-damned emotions you've found!*
::Uh-hu?::
*I thought you were going to walk forever!*
::I have to stop every once in a while to help others so that they don't meet my fate.::
*But do you know what kind of dangers your very existance makes!?!?*/
____
Henry woke to the sounds of Arima fitfully rummaging around his room.
"Arima?"
"Walking.. walking... dad... Henry... Suzie... Coyomon... mom... Amira... walk.. walk.." Her hair was in disarray and the night shirt she was wearing bunched at the curve in her back, flaunting her red panties. Henry got up, went to her side, and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. She jumped up, looked around fearfully, brushed it off and continued rummaging.
"Arima!" This time she turned to face him.
"Where is she!?!?" Arima looked awake, minus the distraught look on her face, "What did you do to her?!?!?"
"Who?"
"My sister! Amira! What did you do to her?!?!?"
"What!?" She stared at him blankly for a few seconds, shook her head, and continued to scour his room. Apparently unable to find her target, the girl sat back on her butt in defeat. She grumbled madly at herself, then at a room volume.
"Where is it? Coyomon?... Coyomon! Bring it here!" Henry tried to talk to her when the silver wolf from earlier appeared. It stuck its snout into Arima's bag, pulled out a black Digivice, and brought it to her. He expected the Digimon to reek of Ionamon's blood/data, but it didn't. Arima took the Digivice and hugged the canine, she messed with her Digivice until a screen appeared. It was blank, "No, no. Coyomon, where did she go?"
Coyomon grunted softly and licked its tamer's forearm. Henry crawled over beside her, this time not saying anything. Arima looked back at him, her eyes filled with tears. She looked just like a 5-year-old.
"Daddy." she whispered, "When is Amira coming back?"
"Arima."
"I know Amira is sick all the time, but she doesn't have to go away!" She leaned forward and fell unconscious in Henry's chest. He was clueless on what to do, then Coyomon pulled free from its tamer's grasp.
"It is so heart-breaking to see her like this."
"Huh?"
"Arima. Ever since Amira died when they were both 5, she hasn't quite been the same."
"How do you know that?"
"..."
"How?"
"I was there, my existence came in her tears. She never wanted to be alone, to be afraid, to be unwanted. I am bound to always here for her, so long as she needs me." Coyomon shook its head, "Since the incident with her father, Arima has become progressively less and less tolerable of my protection. But you and your sister have really help her open up. I thank you."
"Really?" Henry blushed deeply.
"Yes, you're a very kind boy, cute too, but Arima is very stubborn-as you can tell-. Take my advice, never let her leave your side. Be it I can't make her change her mind... oh dear."
Henry was a bit shocked to see the wolf bite down on her paw. She was hiding a secret, but a nagging feeling inside of him to the boy she would not tell like she did everything else.
"Well... we'll just say you play an important role in our future. Now, we never had this talk. Arima would delete me if she knew I spoke to you. Good-night, Henry."
-fin-

Iris: There! Now it makes more sense!