Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Tamers: Leaving The Past ❯ Please Come ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dialog key-
*mysterious voice*
"Everyone else"
::thinking::
-The Digimon talking-
/dreams and flashbacks/

/"This world, that world." A man with black hair and glasses paced around a small laboratory while a nervous looking assistant watched, "This is a great discovery, Ken, but what do we do with it now?"
"I don't know, sir." Ken brushed his dark brown locks out of the way of his blue eyes, "But if you will excuse me, I have to see my wife in the hospital. She'll be going into labor soon."
"Ken! That's absolutely bri-.. wonderful!" an evil grin cracked across the prof.'s face, "I want to see you're your wife and newborn ASAP."
"You do?"/

"My grandfather was a fool." Arima walked alongside Coyomon on a gold path. It was the only thing they could see in their dark surroundings.
*He was an ingenious fool.*
"And do you happen to be the professor?"
*Nice of you to figure that out.*

/"Ken, sweetie. Your boss has been known to do very abnormal experiments-"
"Linda! There's nothing to worry about! Saiko-san is a very nice man!" The happy couple and their new born daughter entered the laboratory where the professor had set out a random mess of medical tools.
"...Saiko-san? What is all this?" Saiko walked out of the shadows, a demented look across his face. He ordered Ken put his daughter on the examination table.
"Nani!? Saiko-san!"
"Your daughter is the perfect specimen for my experiment, since she's so young, she'll be able to grow and adapt to the binary data and become a Digimon!"
"Saiko-san, that's madness!"/

"We have to go after her!!" cried Henry, forcing his way out of his friends' arms, "Arima! We have to save her!"
"How do we know she's in trouble?" shouted Takato
"How do we know she's not!?!?!" Henry trudged forward and stepped on a little black book titled 'There Are More'. He bent down and picked it up; there were names inside. They were names of Tamers and their Digimon....
"We have to find all these people!" said Henry, "They'll be able to help us!"

/"I knew you'd think it was a bit absurd, taking a such an innocent girl and using her for these kinds of experiments, but I'm sure she'll live. There's a very small margin of error."
"No, Saiko-san! You won't hurt her!" Prof. Saiko cocked a handgun and aimed it at Ken's head. Grinning, he shot the young man. Linda screamed and tried to run, but she too was shot. Prof. Saiko took the wailing young girl and placed her on the table.
"Now, now, don't cry..."/

Coyomon growled as a door appeared before them. Arima knew as she laid her hand against the door to open it, that this would be the last thing she would do. She would save thousands of lives, every Tamer she had ever met. Every Tamer.. and their Digimon. The door creaked and shuddered its way open, a spine-tingling sigh of moldy air wrapped around Arima and Coyomon. Their footsteps were silent as they walked down an old fashion stairwell. Coyomon looked up at her Tamer and saw tears falling from her eyes.
-Arima?-
"Eh?"
-You're crying. Is it Henry?-
"No." but as she said it, more tears appeared. Coyomon could feel Arima's pain. It was no easy task that her young Tamer was about to take on. Beyond this stairwell was a Digimon more powerful then anyone of the one's it had sent out. This Digimon knew the fears of everyone who came into its path and used them to its every advantage. Arima had lost everything now, her family, her friends, even her only love.
-Arima...- The wolf Digimon had followed her tamer every step up to this point, and she wasn't about to stop anytime soon. She only had one hope in her mind as they stepped into the eerie hallway lined with classic cobwebs and lanterns, -Henry... please come for her...-

-fin-