Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Fading Touch ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Thy Heart is Thy Mind II
The Fading Touch

By KellyQ

*Flash Back*

"Kouji I know your still upset about what happened but there's nothing you really can do ---"

"So are we just going to let Gortane get away with almost hit Takuya?"

It has been a few days since the accident and Kouji still looked as though he was ready to kill ...

"Kouji-chan, I'm all right --- no need to still ..."

"It's not all right - you still have nightmares from it and," the dark haired boy paused for a moment seeing how scared his koi looked, "Takuya, I almost lost you and I don't want to lose you again ..." he continued pulling his koi into a hug.

~End of Flash Back~

All I've done really is causing my koi to become scared of me ... Kouji thought and I don't want that! I should go in and apologize. Making up his mind, Kouji walked into their room to see Takuya lying in bed on his side looking very agitated.

"Uh ... Taku-chan ..."

Taking no notice, Takuya rolled over on his other side and closed his eyes. Kouji sighed, walked up and laid down next to his koi slipping his arms around him ...

"Takuya, I know I've been sort of out of it and I don't mean to put it out on you ... really I don't .."

Still saying nothing the brunette pulled his body away to roll on his stomach his face turned; his hands balling into a fist.

"Should've gotten hit ..."

"Don't say that love," Kouji responded in a shaky voice tempting to rub his koi's back, "if you got hit who knows what could've happened ..."

"You making it sound like I should have ..."

"I'm sorry if you thought that ... I just didn't want Gortane to hurt you ... that's all."

Now Takuya felt bad for thinking such thoughts as he felt his koi's hand slipping under his shirt rubbing his back tenderly. Getting on top of his koi; Kouji slid the shirt up and started trail his kiss down Takuya's back. This caused the brunette to moan feeling his body starting to burn with desire.

Kouji stopped for one moment feeling a little dizzy and queasy. Getting off, the dark haired boy almost lost his balance causing Takuya to turn his boy and look at his koi with fear ...

"Kouji-chan are you okay?"

"Yea," the dark haired boy said using all his strength to get up.

Getting and taking two steps Kouji collapsed. Screaming, Takuya got up and ran to the other side of the bed. Bending down, the brunette started to shake his koi ...

"Kouji ... wake up ... please!"

It has been two hours and still the DR didn't come out ... without realizing it Takuya let out a whimper as he wrapped his arms around himself. Seeing this, Mrs. Right draped his coat around him as she sat next to him rubbing his back.

"Scared. What if Kouji-chan dies ..."

Mrs. Right sighed and was about to say something when the door opened and the DR walked in looking slightly grim.

The first thing Takuya asked was if he could see Kouji.

Takuya walked in room 208 to see that his koi was hooked at the usual stuff. Being hooked to all of the machines was not that got to Takuya it was how sick Kouji looked.

Walking toward the bed, he looked down at his koi. They had removed his bandanna ... so now his hair was down and Takuya had to admit it did make Kouji look breath taking.

"It's to bad he's not going to make it." Came a voice.

Takuya looked up and his eyes widen in fear. There, standing at the doorway was Gortane.

To Be Continued