Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Fading Touch ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Two

By KellyQ

Regaining his fear, Takuya looked down at his koi not even realizing that Gortane had walked to the other side of the bed. Reaching out, Gortane grabbed a hold of Takuya's wrists causing the brunette to wince ...

"You know," Gortane started looking at the boys wrist than looking at the brunette, "you can just end it to save you the humiliation of ..."

"S-stop it," Takuya begged feeling his hands go numb as he tried to pull away, "you're hurting me!"

The other boy just rolled his eyes moved his hands away from the brunette's writs and walked out.

"Kouji needs a bone-marrow-transplant ... but our computer is down ... so right now we can't find the donor until it's fixed .." the DR explained as they walked down the hallway.

Mrs. Right sighed then stopped dead when she saw Gortane walking out of the room. This caused her to run down the hallway and into the room to see Takuya's head barred between his crossed arms on the bed hearing muffled sobs.

"Takuya-kun, are you all right?" Mrs. Right asked running to his side as she knelt down putting her hand on his back.

The first thing the brunette did was turned and flung his arms around Malta ...

"He ... he ... he said that .... Kouji-chan will ..."

"Gortane said that," Mrs. Right asked in a low dangerous tone, "he's not going to die, Takuya ..."

"But ..." The brunette said looking up at Mrs. Right.

"Well, not if we get the computer to work," the Dr. repeated, "we can't find a donor ..."

"Donate," Takuya asked looking a little hopeful, "donate what ..."

"Takuya," Mrs. Right assumed that he was thinking he could salve what was going if he donated something, "it's not what you think. No body can't just donate anything to another person ..."

"You ... you mean ... I ...."

Mrs. Right pulled Takuya into an embarrass rubbing his back as he let out a muffled sob.

"But," the DR interrupted, "we can test you guys ..."

Mrs. Right pored the soup in a cup and walked down the hallway and knocked on the door. At first she got no response. Not knocking again, she opened the door to see Takuya sitting on the bed Indian style hugging a pillow ... not just any pillow but Kouji's.

Walking closer Mrs. Right noticed that tears where coming down Takuya's face. Placing the soup down on the nightstand, she walked out closing the door behind her.

Walking into the living room, Mrs. Right picked up the phone and dialed a number ...

"Moshi moshi, Kasumie speaking."

"Kasumie, this is Mrs. Right. Kouji is really sick at the hospital and Takuya needs a friendly shoulder to cry on ..."

"Sure. I'll be right there!"

To Be Continued ...