Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Fading Touch ❯ Chapter 4

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Four

By KellyQ

"What," Mrs. Right asked in disbelief, "are you sure?"

"I know it's a shock ... but Gortane is the only one who matches Kouji. We'll start as soon as we get clearance from his grandmother and I assume that it's okay with you."

Mrs. Right sighed not even knowing that Kasumie over heard from the hallway. Oh this is awful, she thought as her face turned dark, they both wont agree ... at least I know Kouji won't ... Gortane won't either ...

Takuya's face was completely in the hospitable bed sheets, his right arm draped over in front of him and his left arm clutching Kouji's hand.

"Takuya ..."

The brunette lifted his head, his cheeks all wet and flush, his eyes red.

"How are you feeling?"

Saying nothing, Kouji reached out and touched his koi's wet cheek as Takuya leaned closer resting his head on his the dark haired boy's forehead. Brown eyes looking into dark blue. Their eyes holding love, passion and lust.

Kasumie chewed on her lip; as she watched them looking at each other with love. How was she going to tell them that Gortane is the only donor? She couldn't just say 'sorry but Gortane is the only one. Sorry' . Kasumie sighed; making up her mind she was going to let the DR give the distressing news.

Straightening up, Kasumie knocked lightly on the door-frame causing Takuya to straighten up slightly but smiled a little when he saw whom it was.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything," Kasumie said softly as she walked up, "how are you feeling Kouji?"

"Tired."

"Just try and sleep ..."

"Uh ... Kasumie ... anything about ..."

"I'm not sure who's the donor, Takuya. I'm sorry," Kasumie said feeling sick to her stomach that she had to lie, "but at least he's going be all right." I hope.

"I guess ..."

"It's all right koi," Kouji said rubbing Takuya's hand, "no matter who it is ... nothings going to change."

"Not that. I just wanted to have a chance to be the hero," the brunette said looking down with slight shame.

Kouji looked at his koi as he reached out putting his hand on Takuya's cheek and turned so that they could look at each other. The only thing they didn't acknowledge was that Kasumie slipped out.

"You don't have to play hero for me," he said rubbing Takuya's cheek gently.

"I know. Just feel that my love is not good enough ..."

"Well, it looks like your going to live after all." Came a voice.

They both turned their heads to see that it was Gortane standing at the entry way, his arms crossed.

I'm going to have to hurt him, Zake thought walking down the hallway scanning for this faster brother. That's when he heard voices coming from room 208. Isn't that Kouji's room? Walking up he poked his head slightly in ...

Takuya looked really pale, and Kouji had a look of disgust on his face.

"I'm not doing it." Kouji said turning his head.

To Be Continued ...

I know I'm evil but I love being that way.
KellyQ