Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The ultimate battle ❯ The Dance ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Here's chapter 2! The digimon get more involved in this chapter. Also, the school dance is coming up. R&R!

In the digiworld...
"Gennai, your daughter found out." Snowtigermon informed Gennai. (This is the younger Gennai we're talking about)
"I need to speak with her then. Actually, I need to speak with the digital warriors. I think it's time we told them about their powers." said Gennai.
"Good idea, master." replied Snowtigermon.
"Don't call me master. I'm not worthy of such a title. Besides, your my friend, not a slave." Gennai smiled at the humble tiger-like digimon.
"But, sir-"
"Don't call me that either. Call me Gennai."
"Gennai, I'm not sure they'd be able to handle the truth. They have digimon, but it's not like they're used to being digidestined. They never even battled!" shouted Snowtigermon.
"Calm down. They were chosen because they had natural battle skills, and had special abilities. Torie's got amassing strength, Corrie can sense things before they happen, Fiona has a great mind, and Kathy has a lot of energy." Gennai reasoned.
"I see, but what about their crests?" asked Snowtigermon. (He's a digi i made up, just in case you were wondering.)
"Torie has the crest of strength, Corrie has the crest of truth, Fiona has the crest of understanding, and Kathy has the crest of spirit. Anything else you need to know?"
"What about Rose, Kit, and Thed?"
"They are important too. They are going to destroy the dark temples." said Gennai.
"I hope they can defeat the evil ones." Snowtigermon said, scared to even think what would happen if they didn't.
At Corrie's house...
"Corrie! Davis said I looked like a radish!" cried Nillamon. She was a small digimon, shaped like a heart. For hair, she had blades of grass right on the top of her head. Then, she wore sneakers on feet. (Where else would she put them?)
"Davis is being a jerk again. Don't let him get to you. Tai said the same thing about me in the digiworld four years ago." said Biyomon.
"You do look like a radish when you're a Yokomon." stated Frescamon.
"When you're a Demifrescamon, you look like a rabbit/cat/raccoon/dog/mouse/porcupine"comented Biyomon.
"I'm a wolf digimon!" cried Frescamon.
"So am I, but people say I'm a lizard in a fur coat." said Gabumon. (That's what he looks like)
"Me and you have a lot in common." Frescamon said.
"Our mega forms are almost the same, we both are big wolves at our champion level, and we both have really kool partners." agreed Gabumon.
"My partner is kool too." defended Agumon, "He's also going to the dance with Torie."
"He is?! But Torie hates Tai!" exclaimed Frescamon.
"No she doesn't. She loves him! That means we should get together too." said Agumon.
"The reason I know she hates Tai is the fact that I hate you." spat Frescamon.
"Does that mean Torie likes TK or Willis?" asked Kouykimon, Fiona's digi. Kouykimon is Frescamon's twin and looks like an arctic fox.
"No, she likes Matt." said Frescamon.
"Then do you like me?" asked Gabumon.
"Uh.....no....."
"What you guys up to?" asked Stelamon, Kathy's digi.
"Just talking." sighed Frescamon, eating a gummy bear. (Where'd she get that?! was she in Torie's candy AGAIN?!)
With the digidestined...
"Ever wonder what our digimon talk about when we leave the room?" asked Cody.
"I guess they talk about digimon stuff." said Joe.
"How did Frescamon get gummy bears?!" yelled/asked Torie.
"Don't worry, Torie. I think Nillamon took them from me." said Corrie.
"Okay!" exclaimed Torie, smiling.
"Are we gonna perform at the dance today?" asked Kathy.
"Yeah, but we don't have to dance or practice the song." Corrie said. They all heard a loud thump from behind them and they turned around to see Davis on the floor, with Veemon on his back.
"What happened?" asked Rose.
"I, um, found out what the digimon were talking about." Davis said.
"And?" asked Kit Kat.
"They were talking about who their partners liked." Davis blushed a little.
"Stop blushing, we already know you like Kari." said Yolei, annoyed. (^_^ I wonder why....)
"Um, that's not what Veemon said." Davis blushed deeper now.
"Who was it then?" asked Ken.
"......Kari, do you have a date for the dance?" asked Davis, avoiding that question.
"Yes," replied Kari.
"Aww.....Rose?"
"I'd like to go with you, Davis!" exclaimed Rose. (little too excited, eh?)
"Oooo!"
"Shut up, Torie! That's my job." said Corrie.
"Whatever," grumbled Torie.
"That's MY word you know!" yelled Matt.
"Does it look like I care, Pretty boy?" asked Torie, coldly I might add.
"And proud of it, baby!" exclaimed Matt.
"I'm not a baby, Matt! I'm sixteen." Torie sighed, a little annoyed.
"I say it 'cause it annoys you." Torie twitched, about to punch the boy.
"Guys! I just got an E-mail from Gennai." Izzy shouted to the rest.
"What'd he say?" asked Tai.
"He says he needs to talk to all of us." Izzy replied.
"Everyone?" asked Sora.
"Duh! He said 'all of us'. What does that mean to you?" spat Torie.
"Don't give me attitude!" Sora yelled back.
"I can see a catfight coming." remarked Tai. Frescamon walked in at that moment.
"JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! Hit her with the chair, Torie!" she cheered.
"SHUT UP!" Torie yelled back throwing her shoe at Frescamon. (I like throwing shoes.....)
"I see we're having a problem," said Gennai, popping up on the computer screen. Everyone turned to look at the computer.
"Hello, digidestined." said Snowtigermon, from behind Gennai.
"How are you, Torie?" asked Gennai.
"I'm fine...I guess." mumbled Torie.
"Good. Now, there is a reason I wanted to talk to you all. I've already told Mimi, Michael, Willis, Thed, and the others. The digiworld is in trouble again, only this time it's more serious. That's why we needed new digidestined, the enemies are very strong." began Gennai.
"Enemies? As in plural?" asked Joe.
"Yes, there are more than one. You'll have to face three of them." said Gennai.
"Sweet! What are their names? I'm ready for anything!" exclaimed Torie.
"Did you have too much caffeine again?" asked Fiona.
"No."
"Let's see...their names are Vampmon, Switchmon, Toxicblobmon." said Snowtigermon.
"Hahaha...Toxicblobmon?! Hahaha!" Frescamon fell over laughing.
"Don't mind her, she has got many mental issues." said Torie, shaking her head. (Hit your head on the keyboard, Torie! Mwuahahahaha...)
"Is that all we need to know?" asked Kathy.
"I guess I can tell you the rest later. Come to the digital world same time next week. I'll make sure you know everything you need to." Gennai disappeared, after saying this.
"Bet ya Toxicblobmon is a toxic blob." said Koyukimon.
"How much?" asked Frescamon.
"Don't bet, guys! It's bad for your reputations as digidestined digimon." Corrie said.
"Anyway, I gotta get ready for the dance." called Torie. She picked up Frescamon and left. Soon, the others left too. They all wanted to get ready. (I don't get what's so great about a dance)
At Torie's house...
Torie tried on her dress, it fit perfectly. It was a black, sleeveless dress, that went up to her knees. At the bottom, there was gold fringe, and the rest of the dress was covered by this gold sparkle lace stuff.
"Hey, sis! Not bad..." said Mel.
"What would you know about fashion?!" snapped Torie.
"I didn't insult you! Get a grip and calm down," yelled Mel.
"How can I calm down when I am a major drama queen?" asked Torie.
"You finally admitted it!" joked Mel.
"You have know idea of what stress I've been in."
"Seriously, are you feeling OK?" asked Mel, sitting next to her big sister. Torie sighed.
"I'm not sure. I think I just need some time to think things over and get everything organized." replied Torie.
"How come you changed so much since we moved to Japan?" asked Mel. Torie blushed, but didn't say anything.
"Oh, I bet it has to do with a boy." Mel joked. Torie just nodded and buried her head into her pillow.
"Who?"
"Uh...Matt..." mumbled Torie.
"Oooo!"
"Shut up!"
"Why did you change?" Mel asked.
"I didn't think he liked me the way I was. I thought that if I was perfect, he might like me. I was wrong though." Torie tried hard not to cry.
"You shouldn't change for someone. If they don't like you for who you are, then it wasn't meant to be and he's scum."
"Thanks, Mel. I just.....I can't stop myself from feeling the way I do." Just then the doorbell rang. Torie got up and opened the door.
"Hi, Tor! I'm sorry that I'm late....." Tai stopped and looked at Torie.
"Hey," greeted Torie, smiling.
"You look....." Tai smiled back and gave her a rose.
"Do I look like a grocery item to you?¿?¿? I see you checking me out!!" Tai blushed.
At the dance...
Torie:
From the day I met you, my heart has only been for you
Everything seems to fade away when you're around (Others: even my troubles)
Can't you come to me and be my baby

All:
I get this feeling that we're more than friends
It must be love
Don't (don't) go away, baby
I need you in my heart (ooh)
I'm so in love with you

Torie:
When you touch me, I just can't breathe
I feel my heart stop
I just wanna stay in your arms forever
Your caring eyes reassuring me

Corrie:
The time we spend together is the happiest
And when we're apart,
It feels like forever

Kathy:
I wanna tell you how I feel, but that might ruin our friendship
I don't know
Maybe I'll just wait some more
I guess that's the way it goes

All:
I get this feeling we're more than friends
It must be love (love)
Don't (don't) go away, baby
I need you in my heart
I'm so in love with you

Torie:
And you will always know
That I care...

Fiona:
I know this feeling is real, (Others: oh)
But I wonder if I'm too young (Others: young)
To feel this way (Others: this way)
All I wanna know is if you feel the same as me
And all I wanna hear you say is...
I'm so in love with you

All:
I get this feeling that we're more than friends (more than friends)
It must be love
Don't (don't) go away, baby
I need you in my heart
I'm so in love with you (you)

Torie:
yeah...(another song I wrote!)

Beauty within ended the song and gave a bow. Everyone cheered, as they walked off stage.
"Psst! Torie!" whispered Tai.
"What?"
"What do we do first? To make Sora and Matt jealous?"
"I don't know! Think of something."
"How about a kiss?" Torie tried not to throw up, but it wasn't working.
"Come on! I'm not that bad."
"Fine!" sighed Torie. Tai leaned in to kiss Torie, when someone bumped into Tai pushing him onto Torie.
On the other side of the room...
Matt started muttering cuss words under his breath, as he watched what happened with Tai and Torie.
"What was that, Matt?" asked Sora, grabbing on to his arm.(she is starting to remind me of Jun.)
"Um....nothing....at all." Sora looked over at where Matt was looking and grew red with anger. Sora frowned even more when she realized it was Tai trying to kiss Torie.
Back to Tai and Torie...
"What the heck are you trying to do?! Keep your tongue in YOUR mouth!" shouted Torie, pushing Tai away.
"A peach is a peach a plum is a plum a kiss ain't a kiss without some tongue." Tai smiled. Torie rolled her eyes, and sighed.
"Everyone's entitled to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege." replied Torie. Tai faked a hurt expression.
"Now what?"
"Let's see what Rose is up to." suggested Torie.
With Rose and Davis...
"Do you want me to set you up with Kari now? I could distract Tk and you could try dancing with her." Rose stopped, and looked at Davis to see if he approved.
"I don't want Kari." he mumbled.
"You don't?" asked Rose.
"I want you." after saying this, Davis leaned forward and kissed Rose. They heard whistling and turned to see Tai and Torie cheering them on.
"Go, Davis!" said Torie, winking.
"Shut up!" Davis blushed, and so did Rose.
"We'll just leave you two alone." Tai said, pushing Torie away.
With Fiona and Izzy...
"Wanna dance?" Fiona asked.
"I'm not that great, but I'll do anything for you." reasoned Izzy. He took her hand and lead her out to the dance floor. (All together now.....Awwww!)
With the dateless girls AKA Kathy and Corrie...
"This is boring. I wish Damien was here." sighed Kathy.
"I think it's just better if I don't get mixed up in any of this love stuff." Corrie said.
"Why don't you want to?"
"I just want to make sure I'm with the right guy, I don't think he's came around yet."
"I hope you find him."
"Thanks, you too."
With Ken and Yolei...
(Harsh!)
"Something wrong, Ken?" Yolei asked.
"Nothing," lied Ken. (Ooh! He lied!)
Back to Matt and Sora...

"Sora, do you...like me?"
"Huh?....I guess," Sora mumbled.
"Because if you like Tai better, I have a plan."
"Hmm?"
"We could try and make Torie and Tai jealous!" (Oh boy...this is gonna be confusing.)
"Sounds good," Matt and Sora smiled Evilly. (Everyone knows they are. J/K!)
Back to Torie and Tai...
"Wanna dance?" Torie looked at Tai and nodded. They got up to the dance floor and danced to a few songs, before sitting down again.
"Do you want to try kissing again? No tongue?" asked Tai.
"Um..." Torie looked over at Matt, he was looking back at her. She smiled and kissed Tai.
Matt was never really good at holding back his temper, he marched right up to Torie and Tai and parted them, then he took some punch and poured it over Tai's head. Tai just smiled and poured the rest of the punch over Matt's head. Torie sweatdroped and sighed.
"Stop it, guys! You're ruining your hair." joked Torie.
"Come on, Torie. I wanna leave." Tai pulled Torie out the door with him.
"I can't believe it's working! Matt is getting jealous and I saw Sora get jealous too. I'm a genius!" exclaimed Torie.
"Are you sure you want this?"
"What are you talking about, Tai?"
"Are you sure you want to be with Matt? I don't want you to get hurt."
"It's nice that you care, but I know what I want. He'd be stupid to try anything." They reached the front steps of Torie's house.
"Well, good night." Tai turned to walk away when Torie hugged him from behind.
"Thanks," she whispered.
"Yah," Tai pulled her away and left.
"O...kay"
TBC...
Yay! I'm done with the 2nd chapter. Next couple chapters get more interesting, so keep reading! Please R&R!