Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Things Can Always Get Better With New ❯ Chapter 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Things Can Always Get Better With New

Chapter one

Author note:

Ken: 17 6' Still lives with parents

Yama: 18 5'7 Lives with Tai (His dad kicked him out: Found out he was

gay)

Davis: 17 5'9 Lives with Parents

Tai: 18 6'2 Lives in his apartment with Matt (His parents moved to

America) Tk: 17 5'5 Lives with his mom.

Mimi: 18 5'3 Lives in her own house (Her parents are in America)

It had happened again, he should have seen it coming, but he let his lovers' lies shade him from the truth. He always went back to him all ways believed that he wouldn't do it again. Tears swelled up in his crystal blue eyes, at the thought of the brunette. It was raining out, and his blond locks were clouding his vision as he ran through the streets, not paying attention to were he was going.

When he finally stopped he was in front of Ken's apartment door; he didn't even remember going up the elevator. There was a muffled sound as the door swung open revealing a shirtless Ken. (umm. ** Grins stupidly**) Matt's blue eyes were glued to the purple-haired teen's tan chest as a blush enveloped his face. Ken either didn't notice or was ignoring the way the Matt was looking at him as he ushered the older teen in.

Ken went off and grabbed a towel from the closet, bringing it back to the blond who seemed to be in deep thought, not noticing Ken's return. Sighing, he started to dry the slightly shorter teens hair, startling him out of his thoughts. The purple haired teen smiled sadly at the one in front if him before leading Matt down the hall and into the bathroom, pushing on Matt's shoulder so he would sit on the fluffy blue carpeting of the floor.

Ken then started the bath while the blue-eyed teen stared at him in

bewilderment. 'What the hell is he doing? We never really talk and he's got no idea what's wrong with me and Tai, unless T.K. told him some thing, but then again T.K. doesn't really know. And why in the hell is he starting a bath? Uh-strawberries? Wait a minute, what guy uses bubble bath other than me-and the fact that T.K. sometimes steals mine and uses it and strawberry at that,' Thought Yamato Matt with his blue eyes seat on Kens firm back.

The dark eyes boy ran his fingers under the warm liquid as he thought.

'What the hell am I doing? Making a bath-please!-I put my favorite stuff in! I barley even know Matt, but I have to admit he is gorgeous, even though his eyes are swollen and tinted red. He looks like he's been crying,' thought Ken, who frowned as he started walking over to the blond who adverted his eyes.

Ken pulled up the blue eyes teen bringing him over to the tube. "Get in," was all he said before handing a towel to Matt and walking out. Matt still staring at the now closed door, that Ken had just walked out of moments before, as he started striping off his soaked clothes, without even noticing what he had done `till he slipped in to the strawberry scented bath. As the warm water hit his clammy cold skin, his crystal blue eyes getting big before he let the warmth flow over him, his eyes fluttered shut as he lay in the bath.

Authors note:

All right what do yah think I hope you like, **grins stupidly** well I do. Review and tell me what you think if you don't mind, I'd love to here your thoughts. If you hadn't noticed Ken's parents aren't there,

they went out of town or something, all think of a reason when it comes up in the story. Next chapter should be up soon. Thanks you! And thanks you to LoveSovereign for beta-ing for me.

Latter