Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Things Can Always Get Better With New ❯ Chapter 02 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Things Can Always Get Better With New

Chapter two

Authors note:

Ken: 17 6' Still lives with parents

Matt: 18 5'7 Lives with Tai (His dad kicked him out: Found out he was gay)

Davis: 17 5'9 Lives with Parents

Tai: 18 6'2 Lives in his apartment with Matt (His parents moved to America)

T.K.: 17 5'5 Lives with his mom

Mimi: 18 5'3 Lives in her own house (Her parents are in America)

Ken was on the phone with his friend T.K. "He just showed up here soaked and red eyed like he had been crying," Ken stated in a slightly worried tone as he made soothing herbal tea for the blond who lay in his bath tube wearing nothing but bubbles.

"Where is he now?" asked the younger teen on the other side of the phone, in an overly worried tone. Ken's eyes got big at the question. He still hadn't told any one he was gay, and thought Matt being in his bath didn't make him gay, but it still made him nervous.

"In the bath tub," he barely managed above a whisper.

"What!" Yelled T.K. from the other end or the phone.

"Why is he in your bath tube?" The other asked in a concerned voice.

"I-well-I put him there `cause he was all wet and cold," Ken stated.

"Oh," was all Ken got, be for a thud and then some one laughing on the other end.

"Ha I've got you now!" said a familiar voice from the other end.

'I know that voice, its Davis, what the hell is he doing at T.K.'s. He said he was going out of town for the weekend, what the hell is going on.' Ken thought.

"Davis, I was on the phone." Started the T.K. in a slightly pissed tone, because Davis had jumped on him.

"So what who's more important Blonde, me or whoever is on the phone?" Davis stated in a happy I know I'll win tone.

T.K. sighed slightly annoyed be for answering. "You. But-"

But he couldn't say any more, as Davis picked up the phone. "All right here's the deal: you don't call again until were done or I'll kick your ass!" Davis yelled in to the phone, it took all Ken's self control not to laugh, his two friends were gay together and he was afraid they'd laugh at him.

Davis was just about to hang up the phone when Ken spoke, "I thought you were going out of town, Davis. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't consider "Blonde's" place out of town," Ken said, before he burst out laughing.

"Ken-you-you heard that?" Asked Davis in a week voice.

"Yup!-I heard. Why exactly can't I call until you're done with?" Trying hard not to laugh as his blond friend burst in to giggles on the other end.

"Shut up T.K.!" was heard with more laughter form said blond.

"Gimme the phone Brownie head!" T.K. said in a childish tone.

"Why do you want to talk to Ken when you could be spending time with me?" Davis asked in an upset tone. 'Must have forgotten I was still on the line and can hear,' Ken thought to him self as he listened to the two, on the other end.

"'Cause he called." Exclaimed T.K.

"Why?" Asked the very annoyed chocolate-eye boy.

"'Cause my brother at his place," He said getting impatient.

"What why would Matt be at Ken's house, I mean they barely even talk." There was another thud then the sound of a boor being closed and locked before T.K. started talking again.

"Uh. I locked Davis out of the bath room so we could finish talking."

The blond stated.

"How come I was enjoying listing to you and brownie head?" Ken asked in a mocking tone.

"Oh-ha, ha. So, you're okay with the fact that we're together?" The young blond asked nervously.

"Yeah, in fact, I'm more then fine with it," Ken stated cheerily. There was a sigh heard on the other end of the phone.

"Cool, but, what are you so happy Ken?" T.K asked from the other end of the phone.

"I'm. Well-I'm gay!" Ken blurted out.

"You're what, you are-wow. How come you never told us?" T.K. asked in chilled like curiosity.

"I could ask you the same, but what about your brother?" the dark-eyed boy asked.

"Oh, yeah-I don't know what to tell you," the blond said sadly.

"Well maybe like why he ended up here crying." Yelled Ken getting impatient, as he put the tea bags in the hot water.

"I don't know what to say, but it might have something to do with Tai. They've been going out for a few weeks, and ever since they've started, Matt's been pulled back from everyone more then normal, ya'know? But it might just have something to do with our dad finding out that he was gay and kicking him out," The blond said sadly.

There was a knock on the door form the other end of the phone. "T.K.! Come on, I wanna play!" Davis yelled in a pleading tone. T.K. giggled then said a fast goodbye to Ken before hanging up the phone.

Authors not:

Well there it is chapter to I hope you like! No Matt in the chapter but there will be in the next chapter promise (Next Chapter should be up soon.) Thank you LoveSovereign! Pleas Read and Review.