Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Thy Heart is Thy Mind ❯ First Day ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 15: First Day

By KellyQ

*Flash Back*

"Have you desided yet?"Mrs. Right asked as she sat at the table.

"Yes." Kouji responded with an annoyed look on his face a slight hint of defeat in his voice.

"Good. I'll drop you guys tomorrow morning on my way to work."

*End of flash back*

They both walked into the room (that was to be first period) to see a lady that looked about Mrs. Rights age. She had short brown hair that went just above her shoulders, blue gene pants, and a white shirt. The first thing the lady did was greet the two boys with a smile on her face.

"So you must be Kouji Minamoto and Takuya Kanbara ... I'm Mrs. White and you have some things to explain to me before class starts?"

"Yea ... to make the long story short," Kouji said, ?Takuya had a Cochlear-implant just not to long ago and his speech is not that good ..."

"I can have it arranged to have you two sit together." Mrs. White said simply as the bell rang, "now go find your set's before everyone comes in ..."

They both nodded their heads and both took sets in the second row. It wasn't long before people started to come in. A lot of the students where their age and some of them where maybe just one year older.

"Class, we have two new students," Mrs. White announced as all the students looked at them, ?Takuya Kanbara and Kouji Minamoto. Why don't you tell the class a little about your self ...??

Both boys never felt so embarrassed...

"I feel stupid ..." Takuya said after they got their lunch and sat down at a bench table (that was empty).

"Come on," Kouji said hearing some whispers and giggling, "why don't we eat outside."

"Okay."

They both got up and walked outside not even noticing that some boys where watching them with jealousy...

Finding shad under a tree the two sat down to have some time to them selves and getting away from everyone looking at them as if they where some type of magnet or some star attraction. They ate lunch in silence, enjoying each others company more than the food. After a moment Takuya sighed ...

"I don't want school." He finally said.

"I know," Kouji said
pulling his koi on his lap, "I never wanted to come here either ... but
lets try and make the best out of it."

"How was the first day of school?" Mrs. Right asked.

"It was okay." Takuya responded.

"So. Did the teachers give you guy's lots of homework?" She asked in teasing manner.

"Just a few."

Kouji walked in but for some reason Mrs. Right didn't like the vibes she was getting and walked out. She's been getting a lot of bad vibes from Kouji lately and it was really concerning her ... it was as if Kouji didn't let anyone near Takuya ... like he was scared of losing him. She was going to have a talk with him. Right now was not a good time.

To Be Continued ...

Chapter 16: Friends & Bullies : A boy has an eye on Takuya and will try to make the burnette his ... all this and more ...

N/A: I don't know where I'm going with this ... so wish me luck.
KellyQ