Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Thy Heart is Thy Mind ❯ Learning ... ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I've been in a real romantic mood lately so be prepared to be turned into a puddle of moosh with all the fluffiness and Takoujiness in this chapter ^_ ~ . All so, the two new episodes where good.

Chapter 14: Learning ...

KellyQ

Takuya let his head fall to the table making Kouji (who was sitting next to him ) winced. This was harder than anything else he had to go through. Does he really think I'm mad, Kouji thought seeing his koi turn his head slightly, his eyes shifting to the left. He's starting to get mad at me. I know he is. Maybe this was a bad idea. The last thing I want is for him to be mad at me. Kouji's arm right then went around his shoulder as his other hand rubbed Takuya's leg. Looking closer the dark haired boy noticed that the burnette was smiling slightly and blushing.

"Is that a smile I see?" Kouji cooed resting his head on his Koi's shoulder as his hand went up and down his other shoulder as the other hand still rubbed his leg, "I just saw a smile ..."

Takuya hid his face between his crossed arms; Kouji smiled knowing that he snapped his koi out of his depression. The truth was, that Kouji liked it when his koi smiled, it made him feel good inside knowing that he made his love happy.

"You're not mad?" Came a muffled voice as Takuya turned his head his eyes shifting to look at his koi, "don't sound stupid to you?"

"I was never mad to begin with. But you want to know what my thought was?"

"What?"

"Know matter what. I'll always love you ... so why don't we take a break and have some fun." Kouji said softly as he pulled the burnette to his lap.

Takuya allowed the dark haired boy to guide him on his lap until he was horizontally on Kouji's lap. The burnette leaned his right side and head on the dark haired boy's shoulder and soon soft breathing could be heard. Kouji turned his head to see that Takuya had fallen asleep; this caused the dark haired boy to smile. What a push over. But he's my push over .... he thought pulling his koi closer.

"Kouji. Takuya. I'm ..."

Mrs. Right paused when she came into the kitchen to see Takuya sleeping in Kouji's arms looking very innocent and peaceful.

"Oh," Mrs. Right whispered, "I didn't know ..."

"That's okay. So. Were where you?"

"Looking at some schools ..."

"Why," Kouji asked in a harsh tone as his face hardened.

The truth was; Kouji hated school. Not everyone was nice, even when acted like they're your best buddies people just turned out to hate you at the end.

"I thought it would be great for the two of you to make new friends and learn new things ..."

"Yea. Making new enemies is more like it ...besides I don't think Takuya wants to go to school."

"You don't know that," Mrs. Right responded watching as Kouji tightened his grip on his koi, "when he wakes up, why not ask him ..."

"Even if I do. You'll just make us go anyways."

"Just think about it." Mrs. Right sighed as she got up and walked out of the room.

<School>? <Why>? Kouji sighed and shook his head 'why?' was a good question. <I don't know>. <Did she say that we had to go>? Mrs. Right said that she was not to force them but Kouji could tell that she was going to try. <No>. <I don't think so>.

"Good. Because I want to be with you."

"So do I," Kouji said translated, "but what do you really want to do?"

<I don't know> Takuya looked away slightly, <what if people think I'm dumb because I can't talk very well>?

"Takuya. You mustn't think that," Kouji translated before rubbing his Koi's cheek, "you're the kindest boyfriend anyone could have ... and I'm lucky to have you in my life."

"Me too," Takuya blushed, "You ... my angel."

"I'm your angel huh," Kouji smirked, "do you know what I do to people who call me that?"

"What?"

"I give them one of these."

The dark haired boy leaned closer and kissed Takuya hungrily slipping his arms around his Koi's waist and ran his finger up and down the brunette's spine. Their tongs battled again and this time Takuya won and slipped his tong in. Moans came out as their hands roamed. After a moment they broke the kiss; Kouji trailed the kiss' down his Koi's neck as he gently pushed Takuya down slipping his hand under his Koi's shirt and moved it up and down his chest. By now Takuya had stretched himself out savoring the feel of Kouji's warm hands roaming ...

To Be Continued ...

Sorry it took so long ... I had writer's blocks on this ...
KellyQ