Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Thy Heart is Thy Mind ❯ The Scare ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I just loved today's episode! It was so Takoujiness that I sat there at the end wanting more of the Takoujiness but at the same time felt sorry for Kouji and his brother Kouichi .... anywho ... I want to think all the people for liking "Deaf & Mute"! It has 89 reviews and I thought it was be cool to have another that takes place after words and I have so many ideas for "Cursed Love" and they are all good ones too but I don't know what would be the best one .... anyways enjoy the story ~ _^

Thy Heart is Thy Mind

By KellyQ

It has been six months since Takuya and Kouji got back together but Takuya has been feeling slightly under the weather and slightly depressed. He's been really wanting to tell Kouji how much he loved him. But how do you say that when you don't know how to bring out of your own voice and it was starting to depress him.

He some times wished that he wasn't like this or have one of those little chips that are implanted in the ear so you can hear some sound .... but his aunt can't afford that since the economy is so bad.

He jumped a little when he felt a hand on his shoulder, turned to see his boyfriend looking worried at him.

<Are you okay>?

All Takuya did was turn wrapped his arms around Kouji and buried his face in his shoulder. This caused the dark haired boy to frown then noticed that burnette felt warm ... he didn't have a fever did he? He then noticed that Takuya's breath starting to hitch ... Kouji straightened his boyfriend ... that's when he started to cough violently. Now Kouji was really alarmed! What was wrong with his koi?

"What's going on," Mrs. Right asked running in, then stopped dead, "What happened?"

"I ... I ... I don't know! He looked a little out of it ---"

"Now, calm down! Go call 9-1-1!"

Kouji nodded his head trying to keep his head clear ....

<Takuya> Mrs. Right looked sternly at him, <I need you to cough>! Cough? It was hard to breath! Kouji ran in right then saying that paramedics will be at the apartment momentarily.

"We need to get him down in the lobby!"

"Right!"

Mrs. Right was the first to scoop Takuya in her arms as she got up; Kouji got up too ran to the door grabbed his blue thin coat and opened the door for Mrs. Right whom dashed out running to the stairs with the dark haired boy following close behind. What was wrong with his koi? He wasn't the only one torn, Mrs. Right slightly knew what was wrong, more than anything they had to get Takuya to the hospital!

Kouji opened the door and raced the doors to the front of the apartment and sirens could be hard .... the paramedics got out and opened the back, pulled the gurney out as Mrs. Right laid Takuya on it. The paramedics tied him down as they tired to inject needles .... this was tearing Kouji up in side as Takuya tried to reach for him ...

".... Yes! I need to speak to Baylee --- good! Baylee! Met me at the hospital!"

"I'm coming!" Kouji said after taking his boyfriends hand.

"I'm sorry," One of them said putting oxygen max on the burnette, "but there's not enough room."

"Then make room!"

"We'll follow in my car." Mrs. Right said putting her hand on his shoulder.

Kouji tensed not wanting to leave his boyfriends side. One of the paramedics could tell the patent was going to panic and got out another needle ...

"What are you doing!" Kouji demanded seeing fear flash through Takuya's eyes then tried to stop the woman from injecting him but he was held back Mrs. Right who had to use a lot of her strength to hold the dark haired boy ...

"Kouji, please calm down," she said soothingly, "it's not going to harm him. It will help to find out what's wrong with him ..."

"But ... I ... just ...can't .."

"Come on. We'll follow in the car, okay?"

The dark haired boy looked at Takuya's drowsy eyes and tears threaten to fall, then he noticed that the paramedics where rolling the gurney into the back to the ambulance. The goggled-boy tried to extend his hand out to Kouji who tried to pull away but Mrs. Right had a firm grip on him ...

"No! Let me go! Takuya needs me!" The dark haired boy cried as the back of the door to the ambulance closed and drove away, the lights flashing and its siren starting up indicating that they had to get to the hospital fast.

Do you think I should continue this or delete it .... and I know that there's going to be more Takouji in later episode and the other thing I want to share is that Kouji and Takuya both fuse into one Digimon toward the end of the series ...