Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Thy Heart is Thy Mind ❯ Three Hours Later ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I got the Takouji doujinshi and I'll have to admit ... it has a lot sexual content ... not that I mind that stuff ... other than that .... a lot of hugs and kiss' and blushing ...

Chapter two: Three Hours Later

By KellyQ

Kouji walked into the room .... Takuya looked really flushed and his hair limp. The dark haired boy tried to blink back the tears that where threaten to fall as he walked up to notice that the burnette had more than one IV taped to his arm and a nazle-canula pined to his nose to help him breath. Kouji sat next to his boyfriend and took his hand bring close to his face, still trying to hold back the tears, but he couldn't hold them back ... they just came.

"Are you sure we should tell them?" Baylee asked as she poked her head in.

"We should but not right now. It would be better if we wait until Takuya gets over the pneumonia ..."

Takuya's aunt sighed turned and walked down the hallway as Mrs. Right walked in with a sad smile on her face. Kouji looked up and rubbed the tears off his face with his sleeve ....

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm doing fine." He lied.

"Kouji, I know you're worried about Takuya .... but he's going to be all right ..." I just hope he does.

"How ... do you know?"

Mrs. Right sighed and looked away ... I really have no choice but tell him ...

"Kouji ... Takuya has a bad case of pneumonia ... and ... and Baylee is trying very hard to quite smoking ---"

The dark haired boy just looked at Mrs. Right for one moment ...

"There's something else --- Baylee just got laid off so if she doesn't get a new one ... she might have to move and take Takuya with her."

This caused Kouji to flinch not realizing that he had tightened his grip on his boyfriend's hand causing the burnette to make a sound as he slowly opened his eyes. They both looked down to see his groggy looking face and clouded eyes. Takuya up at Kouji as a tear slid down his face. Mrs. Right sat on the bed to get the brunette's attention.

<I know you hate it> as she let out a sad sigh, <but you'll be out of here in a week>. Kouji's eyes harden as the brunette's half-open eyes, open wider as if she was crazy.

"They just want to stick more needles in him!"

"Kouji, your over reacting." Mrs. Right trying to keep from getting angry.

"Over reacting?!" The dark haired slightly yelled tightening his grip making Takuya wince in pain, "What?!"

The burnette sank further in the bed when he saw the anger and hate in Kouji's eyes as he whimpered. The dark haired boy looked at him for one second then realized what he just did .... backing away and letting go of Takuya's sore hand he ran out ...

Kouji looked down at his shaking hands ... his eyes clear as glass, his face flushed. I can't believe I just did that ... was I really over reacting? ....

"Kouji?"

The dark haired boy looked when a shadowy figure loomed over him and looked up to see a surprised Junpei.

"Junpei? What are you doing here?" The dark haired boy asked rising to his feet.

"I was going to ask you the same thing."

Kouji looked away not wanting to talk about until Mrs. Right came running up. She looked very upset ...

"You get your butt back in there and apologize!"

She turned took hold of him and drug him back into the hospital ....

The dark haired boy walked in to see Takuya's hurtful. <Takuya> Kouji walked closer <I didn't mean to scare you>, <I was so worried about you> He paused again, <and I still am>. The burnette looked at him for one moment trying to see if he was telling the truth and wouldn't do that again. <Was I really that bad>? Kouji watched as Takuya turned his head as if to say that it was. The dark haired boy walked to the other side of the bed to look at him, <come Takuya>, <don't be mad at me>. The burnette looked at his boyfriends slight hurt face, then rose his hand and motioned for the dark haired to come closer. Sitting on the bed, Kouji leaned closer ... Takuya put his hands on his boyfriends face and pulled him closer kissing him on the lips. After they pulled apart, Kouji got the idea and smiled a little as Takuya looked into his eyes locking his gaze with the other boy ... their eyes saying nothing but I love you in them.

Mrs. Right watched with a sad look on her face as they closed the gap between them kissing passionately ....

To Be continued ....

Thank you so much for like this story and I'm having fun writing it too but I just want to warn you that there will be a lot of Takoujiness ahead in later chapters ....