Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Thy Heart is Thy Mind ❯ This is how I feel ... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Man, I loved today's episode! Icedevimon was just darn right funny!!! And of course there's Takoujiness in it too with same as yesterday. I thought Ophanimon was just cool! And the whole transfer thing was just great .... I just can't wait for the part where Kouji and Takuya become one Digimon ... and the other thing is that there's really 54 but it's not going to be aired since it's not going good in Japan ... so there's only going to be 50.

Chapter Three: This is how I feel ...

By KellyQ

<What's wrong>? Izumi asked who was sitting so she could face him.

Takuya had only two more days of being at the hospital and only six more days until he moved away ... why did things have to be this way? He didn't want to be separated from his koi and it was tearing him up inside ... he also wanted to say how much he loved him from his own lips instead of his fingers saying that ...

<I really want to tell Kouji that I really love him>. He then looked down, <but I don't think I'll ever be able to talk since the car wreck>. Izumi thought about this for one moment .... it doesn't hurt to try and her boyfriend his teaching her how to walk again so anything is possible. <It's possible Takuya> She smiled, <Junpei is teaching how to walk again> she paused <so it's possible that you might talk again>. He smiled, a true, Takuya smile. <I haven't seen one of those since, Kouji was here>. She beamed.

"Kouji, I need to talk to you." Mrs. Right said walking into his room closing the door and sat across the bed from him, "I know how much you love Takuya and I think its best you two end it ---"

"Baylee talked you into you saying that," The dark haired boy said out of the blue causing Mrs. Right to flinch then her expression changed to stern ... "you may think it's the best. But I love Takuya and nothing's going to stop me from loving him!"

He rolled to the other side of the bed when Mrs. Right grabbed his arm hard enough to make him look back at her ...

"Listen, Kouji! Takuya may not come back!"

"Yea? But I'm not going to hurt him!"

Mrs. Right sighed. "I know this is hard for the two of you. It's hard on me too. Baylee's my good friend .... but you have to let him go ---"

"But ... I --- I won't! I'm not going to!!"

With that, Kouji yanked his arm free and ran out as Mrs. Right let an angry sigh pulled out her cell-phone and dialed a number .... Hi. You've Baylee ... I'm away from my cell-phone. But I'll try to contact you as soon as I can. There was a beep and Mrs. Right started talking.

"Baylee. We need to talk. Call me when you have the time."

Mrs. Right just hung up when it rang, she looked at the screen to see who it was and indeed it was the person she wanted to talk to ...

"You rang?"

"Yea. I don't think it's a good idea ...."

"I know it's not. But we agreed to this ...."

"Maybe ... but I think it's not right for us to do this ...."

"So are you saying that it's okay for them to get so close that it might destroy them later?"

"Look! I didn't say that!"

"It sure sounds like it!"

"I'm not going to fight with you! And I'm not going to look like the bad guy! So call me when you you're in a better mood or when your head is not the clouds!"

"Fine! See if I ever care if they both commit suicide!"

"Wha?" Mrs. Right flinched looking at the phone, then her expression changed to anger to see that Baylee had hung up, "that stuck up bitch!"

To Be Continued ....

Sorry that it was a short chapter ... but I'm trying to build a plot so bare with me on this ...