Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Thy Heart is Thy Mind ❯ Kouji to the Rescue? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I got another Takouji doujinshi and it was a lot of pictures of them just having ... you know ... there wasn't really a story but the first one I got did ... I know that I'm a pervert and if my friend Johnny (who's gay) would say that I am ... anywho, I hope you like the story

Chapter Four: Kouji to the Rescue?

By KellyQ

Kouji and Mrs. Right walked down the hallway in silence, hardly making eye contact or saying anything; everyone around them could feel the tension in the are around them. Walking into room 308 was Baylee sitting on the right side of the bed; Takuya was the first to turn his head and his face light up when he saw Kouji.

"On second thought," Mrs. Right said looking coldly at Baylee as she took hold of the dark haired boy by the arm, "maybe today would be a bad idea."

"You can leave. But I'm here to see Takuya."

"No. It would be best you go. Takuya, needs to rest."

Mrs. Right glared at her friend. She didn't want to be there. But she couldn't leave Kouji there ... fear flashed through Takuya's eyes. Something was going on and he didn't like one bit. Why were Mrs. Right and his aunt through glares at each other? Did he miss something?

"That's right. We can see Takuya some other time."

The vibes started to get worse and Takuya wanted Kouji ... he wanted to Kouji now! For him to say that everything was going to be okay, to feel Kouji's gentle touch. That's the one thing Takuya missed the most, since he was at the hospital and it was starting to get him edgy and he had no idea that learning to talk again was really difficult ... the only words he learned so fare was, 'I', 'Takuya', and 'Kouji'. Just two more words and he'll be able to tell his koi how he feels ... really feels. Right seeing the dark haired boy standing there was driving deaf boy crazy!

"Arau ..." Takuya said trying to get Kouji's attention reaching for him.

The dark haired boy took one step forward but Mrs. Right pulled him back saying that they needed to go and pulled him out of the room. By know Takuya was starting to panic and scream. Why was Mrs. Right taking Kouji? Where was his koi going? The brunette's mind was screaming so much that it happened ...

"KOUJI!!!"

Baylee stiffened for one moment looking at her nephew for one moment with great shock in her eyes ....

Hearing Takuya screaming pained Kouji! It was like someone took his heart and flattened out with a rolling pine, the more his koi screamed the more he tried to break free. He finally did and started to when he heard Takuya scream his name, it made Kouji run faster. What was that bitch doing to his koi? If Baylee was trying to hurt, he was going to do every means necessary to protect his love! He finally ran in to see Baylee trying to hold Takuya down.

"Kouji, you should be going home."

"Nice try!" The dark haired boy said walking up as Takuya tried reach out for his koi.

"This is your fault, Malta!" Baylee hissed trying to keep the burnette from reaching for his koi as Mrs. Right walked in, "if you haven't brought Kouji in, Takuya wouldn't be doing this!"

"Don't you dare accuse Kouji! He hadn't done anything wrong!"

The whole thing was really scaring Takuya and Kouji could tell that he was in the verge of tears. The dark haired boy couldn't take it any more; he got on the deaf boys bed, pushed Baylee out of the way as the burnette rolled over to his side wrapping his arms around Kouji's neck hiding his face in the dark haired boys chest. Baylee reached for her nephew but pulled away when Kouji swiftly got out a seize army knife looking dangerously at the two ...

"You can try to separate us! But I won't let you take him without a fight!"

"Kouji ... please ... try and calm down ..."

Mrs. Right couldn't believe that Kouji was acutely using aggressive force and it was Baylee's fault! Takuya turned his head slightly to his koi holding a knife at Mrs. Right his aunt ...

"This is all your fault, Baylee ...!"

"Excuse me! But if you want to cat fight more, take it outside! Takuya and I don't want to hear it!"

<Are you okay now>? Kouji asked before he ran his fingers through his Koi's hair. <I know> Takuya sighed, <but you didn't have to do that>. <Well> Kouji smiled, <when you're in love with someone>, <you do crazy things to show how much you care>. <Do you really love me>? Kouji leaned closer as Takuya closed his eyes as the dark haired boy kissed him on the lips ...

To Be Continued ...