Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Thy Heart is Thy Mind ❯ Day before Operation ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'm going to have to beat the shit out of Writers Block!! I really hate them! They are so ..... sorry that it took so long for me to get this chapter written out and up on the net. I didn't know how it was going to play out, but thank you for 50 reviews. They mean a lot to me ... it just shows that this story is worth continuing. Thank you. Now on with the story.

Chapter Nine: Day before Operation

By KellyQ

Kouji looked over his shoulder at his koi, he seamed to be a lot perkier than he had in awhile as they walked down the street hand in hand toward their favorite Ice Cream place to collaborate on two things: Going out for six mouths and Takuya getting to hear. Walking in and to the display of ice cream. The lady behind the counter knowing who the two boys were smiled. Takuya was the first to smile as Kouji straightened up ready to place an order.

"What will it be?"

"A large ice cream sundae please."

The woman looked at them for a moment ...

"Are you sure you can eat all that? That is a lot of ice cream ..."

This caused Kouji to laugh ...

"Oh no. We're both going to share it."

"Ah," The woman said getting the ice cream sundae prepared, "celebrating something?"

Takuya watched with a smile on his face as Kouji looked down his face clearing showing nothing but pure embracement on his face as his cheeks showed a sing of blushing. The lady looked at Kouji then back at Takuya then back at the dark haired boy again.

"Yea ... well ... uh ..."

"That's sweet," the lady said sliding the ice cream sundae to Kouji as Takuya went to go get some spoons, "and don't worry about paying. It's on the house."

"Uh ... Thanks."

"Not a problem," The lady smiled as the burnette walked up with two spoons and a handful of napkins, "well I wish you two luck."

Takuya made a couple of 'mmmm! Mmmm!' sounds he chewed on the banana letting the ice cream and chocolate melt in his mouth. This caused his koi to smile as he watched the burnette eat. His little day dream though was interrupted by Baylee's cell-phone (witch was now Kouji's); pulling it out he looked at the screen to see that it was Mrs. Right. Pressing a button he put it to his ear.

"You rang?"

"So where are you guys?"

"Oh just got some ice cream. Where are you?"

"At the store getting some food."

"Oh. Listen. Takuya and I will be going to the video store to rent some movies. Any thing you wanted to see?"

"Nah. There's a lot of paper work that I have to do when I get back so you two have some fun I'll so you in an hour."

"Sounds good."

Kouji pushed the off button and put the phone back and looked straight at his koi and raised an eye brow to see some chocolate on Takuya's face. This caused the dark haired boy to chuckle ... <you've got chocolate on your face>. The burnette took one of the napkins and whipped it off but there was still some on his upper lip. <You still have chocolate on your face> he paused rubbing his own upper lip hoping that Takuya got the idea and he did.

Mrs. Right walked in to hear a little girl's voice crying out that she wanted to leave. Walking in the main room to see the two sitting on the couch wrapped in blankets and pop-corn on either side of them. She then turned toward the TV to see what looked like a frightened girl hopping up and down like she had to go to the bathroom.

"What movie did you guys rent?"

"Spirited Away." Kouji answered.

"I wish I could join you but I have so many things to do ... but don't let Takuya stay up to late since he has a big day tomorrow."

"Don't worry," Kouji said pulling his koi close, "we'll be going to be right after this movie."

Takuya let out a soft moan as Kouji slipped his hand under his shirt rubbing gently, the brunette's pants undone. Yes. Kouji was going to make it the best day and saved the best part of last. Still new at this was still strange to Kouji. He never really touched someone but Takuya liked it and he did too. It felt right for them to touch each other and what more could Kouji ask for? Takuya was gentle when he touched him.

Bring his hand lower ... he slipped it under Takuya underwear and continued to rub. Kouji looked up at his koi to see nothing but pure pleasure on his face. This caused the dark haired to smile gently moving his hand out as his other hand started to pull his Koi's pants down as his hand made its way back up ... Kouji was still going to go gentle with Takuya to make sure he was all right with everything.

To Be Continued ...