Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Thy Heart is Thy Mind ❯ Undying Love ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Once again I'm sorry it took so long to write this. I've been really tired lately and not been getting sleep too. I'm all so going to moving out of my apartment and moving into another one with one of my friends and the location is great and the place going to be bigger ... a two bed room with three in a half bath .... and I get the view of Mounthood ^_^ anyways, on with the story. Oh yea, for those who don't know this check out my new story "Corrupted Orphans" ... another Takouji story.

Chapter 10: Undying Love

By KellyQ

Kouji looked down at his beautiful sleeping naked koi. What just happened half an hour ago made the dark haired boy love the burnette even more. Now he knew what it was like to be complete and loved. Looking softly at his koi, Kouji reached out putting his hand on Takuya's ear and ran his thumb along the top part. This caused the burnette to open his eyes and smiled ... a loving smile. Smiling back, Kouji pulled Takuya closer and draped his leg over the brunette's hip.

God I love him, Kouji thought looking down at the bundle in his arms, so sweet, yet so innocent at the same time. Takuya snuggled deeper into his koi ... he too, felt complete and loved. He closed his eyes again savoring the feeling of their bodies touching.

Izumi looked out the window, her face dark; her body feeling cold and her heart feeling it had just been hit by a hammer. It was not suppose to happen. Junpei said that things where going to get better .... a curse ... that's what she was. Not an angel like Junpei said she was.

"Izumi, honey?"

It was her foster mother. Izumi looked up to see her sad refection in the mirror. She walked up and put her hand on the blondes shoulder as they both looked at their refection. Her foster mother was a middle age Japanese lady ... her black shoulder length hair, very thin and her black pit slanted eyes showed pain.

"Must not be born this way."

Yes. Her foster mothers English was not to perfect but Izumi understood her ... and she understood Izumi ... and the pain she was going through. Placing a hand on the blonde girls should, Izumi placed her hand on top as well trying to find some sort of comfort.

"I know. I just don't understand ... he always said that being strong will keep you alive ... and he gave up without even trying ... he ... he gave up!"

By know she was sobbing, her head in her hands, her shoulders shaking ... why did Junpei had to leave? Now she was all alone. Oh. Sure. She had Kouji and Takuya but they didn't really need her; they had each other and .. now ... she had nothing. Should end it know ... then she wouldn't have to be at any more pain that she was all ready in.

"Mom, I would like to be alone, please."

"If that's what you want," she said, "but he died so you can have a stronger spirit. Must be born this way."

*The Next Morning*

<Are you guys ready>? Takuya let out a sigh, he really wanted something to eat but .. nooo. Since he was going to have a big operation ... Kouji slipped his arm around his koi's waist as they walked into the hospital. Once they walked in, Kouji was the first to blink when he saw Izumi's foster mom standing in front of a DR.

"I'm sorry," He began, "but we couldn't stop the bleeding ..."

"Ying Ying? What's going on?" Kouji asked walking up after he let go his koi.

"Her spirit was just not strong enough ..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Izumi. Her spirit has flown away."

"What? You mean she's ..."

Takuya how ever watched in confusion. The vibes where really getting bad and he could feel something had changed dramatically. Isn't Kouji going to tell him something about what was going on? Or was going to have to ask. That's the one thing he hated doing. It made feel stupid. Yet seeing his Koi's face turn pale his eyes widen in disbelieve … did something happen? It did if Kouji was looking upset.

Yes. Kouji was upset. How to breaking the news to his koi was going to be hard. Wait. He doesn't have to know. Does he? Of course he does you baka! With a sigh of defeat, Kouji turned to face his koi ….

To Be Continued …