Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Want Adds ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon, or a pocket protector, for that matter.

Bored, and lacking inspiration!*hinthint* *coughcough*review*coughcough* Ahem...

---

"What the hell did you tell her?" Koushiro asked Takeru on the phone later that day.

"Wha? Stuff, so what?" Takeru said sounding extremely childish, "I was just trying to make things better."

"Yeah, well it didn't work." Koushiro nearly yelled

"I was telling the truth." Takeru said shaking pill bottles trying to figure out which one contains the aspirin.

Koushiro sighed, "Well, she didn't believe it."

"Well, that makes sense, most people wouldn't believe it." Takeru said downing some aspirin and Sprite.

"... What did you say to her?" Koushiro asked.

"Well, first, I asked, 'Heey can yoou hold my Sake, Ineeeedabarf.' and she said, 'Sure, and please aim for the toilet this time and not the sink.' and then I was done with that. An' then I said, 'Hey, yoou can have a drink.' and she said, 'No thanks.' And then I got up, and said, 'Ya, knoow, Koushi-chan ish sooo cute, I want too pinchhis cheeks, but he's not cheating on yoou, those weremy thongs! Mine!' An' then I passed out.

"Ok, that Koushi-chan part was a little freaky." Koushiro mumbled, "But they are lacy and ladies and silky, and yours?"

"Yeah, so what?" Takeru said, "I like to feel pretty once in a while."

"... You're drunk again, aren't you?"

"I am drunk, but not smashed, the only way to cure a hangover is to get drunk!" Takeru said, "You wanna come over for sake? It'll get Mimi off your mind."

"Uhh, no thanks, it didn't work all that well last time."

"Fine then, be that way, I'll drink my sake with my self all alone."

"Goodbye, Takeru." Koushiro said sharply as Takeru continued rambling.

"No one to share with, I'll be SO LONELY!"

Koushiro slammed the phone down, and then regretted it as he went to get some aspirin.

---

Eventually, probably a week after Im done I will move this story to mediaminer.org