Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Want Adds ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Digimon is not mine, its Toei's, well, most of it anyway.

Note: The flames I've recived over e-mail make me laugh, I know this isn't cannon, have you ever looked up the definition for fiction*. And, YES,I have seen the vile episode fifty, infact more times then I've wished to have seen it. Continue flaming, I don't care, just try to think of something more creative then, 'that's not what happened in Ep. 50.' I mean could it really take you that long to think of something more intellegent?

--

Koushiro sat on the couch later that day after returning from work, which was not easy for him with the migraine. The only pain killers left were Mimi's Midol, and he decided there was no way in hell he was going to take those.

The phone rang.

"Goddamn it, Takeru, I told you, I'm not getting drunk again."

"... Hi, Koushiro. This is Sora."

"Oh, sorry... Um..." Koushiro felt flustered with his own stupidity.

"I'm supposed to call to tell you that Mimi's over here, but she doesn't wanna talk to you."

A voice in the background said, 'And don't forget, he's a jackass too!'

"Oh, by the way, she also says you're a jackass, and bring her stuff over anytime."

"'Kay..." Koushiro put the phone down, and went off to sit in a pile of self pity.

--

*Btw to the asses and flamers: The definition of fiction: An imaginative creation or a pretense that does not represent actuality but has been invented. A lie. Fake.