Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Want Adds ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Digimon is not mine, never has been, never will be.

---

Koushiro packed some things up in a box, to bring to Mimi. He put the box under his arm and started the short walk to Sora's.

Koushrio knocked on the front door and Mimi opened the door. She said nothing.

He looked past her into Sora's house, he saw Sora and Jyou snogging in the middle of the room, making their way toward the coffee table. Just then Jyou looked up and pointed at Koushiro. Sora looked and they both hurried off to the back room.

Koushiro shook the thought out of his brain, "I brought some of your stuff." he said offering the box to Mimi.

"Thanks." She said, closing the door.

"Mimi! Wait!" Koushiro said his voie wavering slightly.

Mimi opened the door and faced him, "What?" she asked

Koushiro stepped forward and touched her hand, "Mimi," he was trying to think of the right words, but unfortunantally, he chose the wrong ones, "I swear they weren't mine. They were Takeru's honest."

"You ass!" Mimi shouted and slammed the door injuring Koushiro's wrist and causing his nose to bleed.

Koushiro stepped infront of an open window. "I swear, Mimi, I'm not the sex god! I'M NOT THE SEX GOD!"

"Damn right," a voice a disturbing noises came frome the back room.

Koushiro walked back to his house, to once again sit in a pile of self pity.