Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Where there's Love, There Will always be Hate! ❯ The begining of the trouble ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER ONE!
 
 
Kari Kamiya and TK Takashi were with the other Obadiah Digi- destined at their high school graduation party, and formally dressed too.
 
However TK and Kari were concerned about something, every digi destined, and their digimon.
 
Yes, everyone seemed to be there, except one pair…Davis, and Veemon had not attended to the party.
 
Kari excused herself form her boyfriend, walked over to Yolei, and Ken, and asked.
 
“Do any of you guys know when Davis will get here?” With a concerned look in her eyes.
 
“Um…Kari, Davis isn't coming tonight.” Said Yolei trying to hide something from Kari.
 
“Yeah…he…Err…” Stumbled Ken looking for a Lie “He's…Err…gone out to have fun with his family, Yeah that's it!”
 
“Hmm, that doesn't sound like Davis.” Said Kari. “Oh well, I'm just glad to be here with TK.” And with that she went back to him.
 
As soon as she did, the happy couple shared a romantic kiss making everyone cheer at them, except for Yolei and Ken, who had instead walked out of the ball room, into Ken's car and Drove away.
 
“That was way too close Ken!” Said Yolei wiping her forehead clean of the sweat dropping. “You got to be more careful!”
 
“I'm sorry Yolei, I just hope Davis is Okay!” Ken returned. “I hope so too, the poor little guy!”
 
It was rather a sad thing, for Yolei and Ken had lied to Kari about Davis having plans…Davis was in the digital world.
 
And he wasn't very happy either.
 
* * *
 
It all started today, after the graduation ceremony.
 
After he had received his graduation pictures, and his diploma at the ceremony. He had seen them together.
 
Davis saw Kari, the girl whom he loved so much, was kissing Takeru Takashi, his most hated rival.
 
Davis never had felt so cold before, it was like a blow had struck him from above, rubbing it in his face that he had lost her to another.
 
Davis was so upset, that he tore up his diploma, and his grad pictures, everything else he had was now useless to him.
 
“It's all gone!” he cried to himself. “Everything I worked so hard for is now beyond my grasp”.
 
Davis had run off to the Digital World, to wallow in his misery. The once proud and strongest of the Digidestined, was all broken up!
 
No one knew of his whereabouts, except Ken and Yolei, who had witnessed what Davis did to his parcels. They couldn't blame him either.
 
They knew he loved Kari, but knowing there wasn't anything they could do for him, they just decided to keep it all a secret.
 
* * *
 
A few days later, Kari was getting really worried Davis had not shone up for quite a while.
 
Kari was in the computer room, asking Izzy to use his new controlled laptop computer to help search for Davis.
 
His code name was “Sid” (Speech, Intelligent, Decoct). He was programmed to understand and compute verbal questions from the digi destined, and could speak with his own simulated voice.
 
He was a small briefcase sized laptop, with batteries, an extendable plug-in cord, and backed up by solar energy from the sun. It was always unlikely that Sid would run out of power.
 
“Sid, Have you found out where Davis is?” Asked Izzy.
 
“Negative!” said the computerized voice. My sensors have still not yet confirmed on the whereabouts of Daisuke Motomyia”.
 
The Other digi destined came in to see if any word about Davis was found yet.
 
“I take it by look on your face Kari…” Said Tai “No luck?”
Kari nodded, but relaxed when TK wrapped his arms around her.
 
“TK, I'm really getting worried, what if he's in trouble?” she cried.
 
“Don't worry Kari, We'll find him”. TK whispered into her ear, and Kari smiled. Their lips were just a millimeter away when…
 
“HELP…SOMEBODY HELP”! It was Veemon.
 
He ran into the room, looking like he had just seen DEATH!!!
 
Sora picked up the frightened little digimon. “Veemon what's wrong, is it Davis?”
“D-Davish is-is…” but Veemon fainted from Exhaustion. The poor little guy needed some help!
 
* * *
 
Veemon awoke 20 minutes later in Jun Motomiya's Hospital.
 
Davis' older sister, had come back from medical college, and became a Doctor. This way, If Joe ever received his Doctor rate; Jun could lend him a hand.
“Are you all right little guy”? Jun asked to Veemon
 
“I don't know Jun, I really don't know”, cried Veemon “One minute everything was all safe and sound, b-but THEN….”
 
Cody slapped him in the back and Veemon calmed down.
“Veemon!” he bellowed, “Tell us what happened!” The team, and June all looked up in hope, and concern.
 
“I left poor Davish…. Sealed up in a Dark Catacomb in the Digital World!” The Team's eye's widened, Especially Jun and Kari's.
 
Veemon began to tell the story carefully, so he wouldn't reveal Davis' love for Kari.
 
* * *
I the digital World…
 
Davis was sitting under a tree, in tears, (Because he had lost Kari to TK)
(But Veemon didn't tell the others that!)
 
Veemon decided to give his friend some time alone, so he wandered off, and ended up in trouble.
 
Veemon had stumbled upon a cave, that was never there before, so he wandered in to investigate.
 
Suddenly, a sharp scream, broke Davis form his trance, he rushed over to the cave, and hurried inside.
 
Veemon was hanging on to the sides of a small cliff in the cave.
“Hold on Veemon, I'm coming”.
 
He grabbed a vine, and swooped down and grabbed his digimon swinging him to safety, but just then the cave entrance was sealing up.
 
Davis told Veemon “Don't worry about me!!!” and the cave closed with Veemon outside, and Davis Trapped inside
 
“DAVISH!!!”
 
* * *
No sooner had Veemon finished the story, when everyone immediately agreed, to go into the Digital World, and help their lost friend.
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile….
In the digital world, Davis knew he had to escape the Cave, `But how do I get out of this tomb' he thought to himself. For he was trapped AGAIN!
 
* * *
After the exit way was sealed, Davis had wandered about in the cave in search of another exit.
 
The cave was so dark, that he could barely see much, just then Davis found himself in some sort of old abandoned armory room.
 
Filled with weapons, statues, and at the end of the room, was a large golden casket.
 
Davis walked towards the casket wonder what was inside, when he heard the sound of a stone scrapping.
 
He turned around, and the large stone door from which he had entered was closing, locking him in the tomb.
 
* * *
Davis was trying to pries the door open with a pick, but while he was working, a strange and Mysterious, voice called out to him from inside the room.
 
“You are strong, but even the strength of 100 men could not move that rock. Your strength shall serve me well.”
 
Davis looked around the room! “Who said that?” he called out, for that voice sounded like a digimon's ghost.
 
Just then a fierce monster appeared, with its claws ready to strike. Davis just grabbed an old spear ready to take it on, and then it vanished. It was only an illusion
 
“I am Impressed.” Said the voice. “You have courage. You shall be a fine vessel for me.”
 
“Where are you?” shouted Davis, and then he noticed the casket behind him opened up, revealing a golden mask that looked like a digimon's head.
A chill ran up Davis' spine.
 
“Approach Daisuke Motomyia! I have been waiting for you for a long time.”
 
“Who are you”? Asked Davis.
 
“Once, I was a great leader and warrior of this world, but that was many Eyonds ago.”
 
“What do you want with me?”
 
“I have witnessed your troubles that have been caused by your rival, and I know you seek revenge. I can help you get it, but I want something in return, and only you possess it”.
 
“Tell me what you want from me”!
 
“Many Eyonds have passed, and my body has been ever since then used up, and unable to be reborn digitally…
I want yours as a replacement.”
 
Davis was shocked. This creep whoever he was wanted to use his body so he could live again.
 
“You have all the necessary requirements that I desire. There is no escape.”
 
The masks eyes had flashed a Hypnotically Light screen, knocking Davis unconscious. As soon as his body hit the ground, both Davis, and the mask, began glowing.
 
“Sleep Daisuke Motomiya, Sleep, and while you sleep I will begin to Take over Your Body”.
 
This was the beginning, of big trouble!