Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Where there's Love, There Will always be Hate! ❯ Love conqures all. ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
 
Back in the real world, it was 10:00pm at night.
 
Tai and his group went off to the mountains, to test their machine off, while Yolei, Ken, Cody, and Izzy with Sid stayed in Tokyo.
 
All of them were pretty worried; TK, and the others should have been back hours ago.
 
* * *
 
The next morning, the group gathered around in Izzy's back yard for breakfast, but no one seemed hungry.
 
“I think we should start looking for TK and the others.” Stated Ken, but Izzy didn't thing so,
 
“Guys, it's not a good idea for us to go yet without having any breakfast first.” He replied.
 
“But we're wasting time!” cried Yolei.
 
“Master Izzy is correct. You should have nourishment first.” Replied Sid.
 
“I'm glad that you still agree with me Sid”. Said Izzy. “It is one of the few often times that Yolei Inoue is more often wrong.”
 
Everyone laughed except Yolei, “Say that again, and I'll rip out your wirings”.
 
“I also agree with the little computer”. Said a mysterious voice. The team all looked around, and saw a strange character coming towards them.
 
He was wearing black tights, a black tunic, a golden waistband, necklace, and a strange golden mask was hiding his face.
 
“Come NO Closer, or I will destroy you”. Yelled Sid preparing his automated machine guns for firing.
“There is no danger.” Said the stranger, “I am a friend”. He continued to walk over to the table.
 
“Who are you?” asked Cody.
 
“My name is Kantomon, and I've come to help you.”
 
“Help us, how?” asked Ken.
 
“I have information on the whereabouts of the rest of your team.”
 
Everyone looked hopeful. “Well where are they then?” asked Yolei. “Sit down and eat, and I'll tell you what I know”.
 
Everyone sat down, and Kantomon began “Your friends, and their Digimon, are unfortunately no longer in this world”.
 
Everyone couldn't believe this, “They were taken away to the Digital world, to the land of Kwasty”.
 
“How do you know all that.”? Asked Izzy, “Because I was leader of the Digimon army who captured them”.
 
* * *
 
“Even though I was against the entire plot, my men had no further reason to serve me, and as punishment they had banished me here.”
 
“Honestly I must tell you that I don't love to be toyed with, my comrades betrayed me, and I seek vengeances”.
 
* * *
 
“Then how can we help you?” asked Ken.
 
“You all have Digimon, and Digivices, capable of opening portals. If we work together we can return to Kwasty and force my people to surrender to us”.
 
Everyone except Sid seemed interested, “I do not believe your story one little bit!” he stated.
 
“If Digimon had really captured our comrades, my information units would have detected it sooner.”
 
Kantomon just looked calm, “Think of whatever you wish, but I believe that these humans are willing to tag along with me.”
 
And with that, everyone had finished their breakfast, and followed Kantomon inside Izzy's house.
 
Little did anyone know, that Kari had been listening through the bushes about everything being said.
 
`I've got to hurry and tell Davis the how I feel before it's too late”. She thought to herself.
 
* * *
 
That night, Kantomon's group had gone to the Digital world to complete their labors, but Kari, who had revealed herself earlier, was sitting next to Sid.
 
“So that is what you intend to do Hikari Kamiya?” asked Sid, Kari nodded.
 
She told Sid about what she and June had talked about while they were trapped in the cave.
 
“If I can tell Davis how I really feel about him, it might bring him back, and end his suffering.” Said Kari.
 
“As brave as it sounds,” Said Sid.
 
“It is a very dangerous attempt. For the Digimon inside Daisuke Motomiya may just manipulate us to cause even more damage already.”
 
“I know that Sid”. Replied Kari “But I've just got to try before we all end up in danger.”
 
Suddenly Sid looked up. “In reference to danger, my sensors are detecting just that now.”
 
And sure enough, there was Kantomon, making his way towards Kari.
 
“Hikari Kamiya”? He said angrily “I thought you were instructed to remain in the cave, and await my return”!
 
Kari just stood up, “I don't take orders either”. She said back, “And I would rather be killed than become your slave”!
 
“I also will second that remark”. Growled Sid, “And when master Izzy and friends learn about your evil schemes, they too shall turn against you!”
 
Kantomon's eyes glowed red with anger. “You are being very foolish Hikari Kamiya!” he growled.
 
“If I were to show you how wrong you are, then would you reconsider?”
 
“Yes I would.” Said Kari, “But I know that you're still lying to me”.
 
“Then come with me, and I shall show you how wrong you are!” said Kantomon, then he and Kari set off through the night.
 
* * *
About Ten miles outward, Kantomon seemed to be leading Kari to the middle of nowhere.
 
“Where exactly are you taking me?” asked Kari, “You shall know soon enough.” Replied Kantomon.
 
A few more miles, and Kari found herself standing on the edge of what seemed to be a bottomless pit.
 
“Look!” said Kantomon pointing into the pit, “It reaches down to the very core of this Digital plain”.
 
Kari suddenly knew what was happening. “I know why you've brought me here”. She cried, “You're going to push me off, aren't you?”
 
“Yes Hikari Kamiya, I am!” replied Kantomon.
 
* * *
 
“I know why you've bought me here.” Cried Kari “You're going to push me off aren't you”.
 
“Yes Hikari Kamiya.” Replied Kantomon. “I am!”
 
“And I know why you're wearing that mask too.”
 
“Do you?”
 
“Yes, it's so that we won't see that you've taken over Davis' body.”
 
Kantomon smiled. “You're a very bright young woman”. He stated, “It's regrettable that you must be destroyed, but it must be done!”
 
Kari looked over the pit, and then into the Digimon's burning eyes. “Well could you take off your mask for a moment?” she asked. “I want to see Davis' face one last time.”
 
Kantomon thought for a moment, “Very well then”, he gently lifted off his golden mask, revealing the face of Davis Motomyia.
 
Tears ran down Kari's cheeks as she stared into his eyes. “Goodbye Davis!” she sobbed “I Love You!”
 
Davis' eyes Widened in surprise, as if he was told he was going to die. “What did you say?” he asked in his own voice.
 
“I Love You Davis”! repeated Kari.
 
Davis just stood there, “Why do you hesitate?” Shouted Kantomon's voice, “Push her off the edge!”.
 
Davis closed his eyes tightly, “NO!” he shouted back.
 
Kari was surprised, her plan, as well as her feelings were working.
 
Kantomon was furious “I Order You To Obey the Command!”. He shouted.
 
Davis swayed back and forth in dizziness, “No! It's not right to do. I Can't Do it, I Love Her Too!” shouted Davis.
 
“I COMMAND YOU TO PUSH HER OFF!”
 
“Don't Listen Too Him Davis!” cried Kari. Davis fell to his knees, and gripped his head in pain. Who should he listen to?
 
“I Really Love You Davis”!
 
“You Cannot Disobey me, Do as I Say!”
 
“I want to make everything up to you Davis, nothings stronger than what I fee1!”
 
“Listen to me, Listen to me!”
 
Davis knew what he had to do. He placed the mask on the edge of the cliff, raised his foot…
 
“WHAT ARE DOING, NO, NO…NOOOOOOOOOOO!”
 
…Davis kicked the mask off the cliff, destroying it and the curse.
 
Davis' body flashed white as he let go of his head. He was finally Free.
 
“He's gone Davis”. Cried Kari, holding his arm. “He's gone forever”. Davis nodded thankfully, “That's right Kari. He's gone alright.”
 
“What do think chased him off Davis?” asked Kari,
 
Davis stared into her eyes, which were brimming with tears of joy. “Love Kari”. He replied.
 
Kari wrapped her arms around Davis, and rested her head on his chest, Davis embraced in her touch, and lifted her chin.
 
“In all the worlds, and dimensions of this Universe. There is, and will never be anything stronger.”
 
Kari and, Davis moved forward slowly, until their lips met. When they broke free.
 
“I love you Davis”. Cried Kari “ And I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you!”
 
“I love you too Kari.” He answered back “And I'm sorry too!”
 
“Come on, let's get out of here, before something else happens”
 
Kari agreed, and they were off.
 
* * *
 
Everyone was so glad that Davis was back to his old self again, especially Jun.
 
Davis had told everyone, that they could abandon the project Kantomon made them attend to.
 
But he did know what to do with Matt's Dynamite.
 
“Ready when you are Davis”. Said Matt. Davis turned to his new girlfriend “Shall we?” He asked her. Kari placed her hand on his, and nodded.
 
The couple pressed down on the plunger, causing the explosives to blow the cave to smithereens.
 
“There”. Said Davis. “Now that Cave can't be used for evil again.”
“You're right about that”. Said Kari.
 
They looked into each other's eyes, and kissed. This got a cheer from everyone in the crowd, including TK, who then walked up to Davis, and held out his hand.
 
“Davis?”. He asked “Can you forgive me for everything I've put you through…Friend?”
 
Davis grabbed TK's hand, and pulled him into a hug instead. TK returned the hug to Davis.
 
“Of course I can forgive you.” Said Davis, “That's what a real friend is there for.”
 
Kari wiped the tears from her eyes. “It's nice to see you two getting along like this”. She cried.
 
“But TK?” asked Davis, “I hope you're not sad about me and Kari being together.
 
TK laughed, “Davis, for a guy with as much courage as Tai, you worry too much.” He stated.
 
Then he walked over to his red car, where five beautiful women were waiting.
 
“Okay girls were off”. Said TK waving goodbye to the gang.
 
Davis kept starring at TK's car until he was gone. “Some things just never change.” He stated,
 
“Yeah”, Said Kari, “but there's something that I don't want to change.” “What's that?” asked Davis,
 
Kari wrapped her arms around Davis, and looked into his eyes, “Oh, I see” said Davis, The couple shared a passionate kiss for quite awhile.
 
Over the past few weeks, Davis and Kari started on their new relationship, and was it working out perfectly.
 
Davis had taken apart those machines that were being constructed, and sold all the parts to mechanics.
 
Davis made a lot of money, from just that one sale, that he decided to use it for only one thing…Spoiling Kari!
 
Davis had already bought Kari all the nice things that a girl could ever want.
Flowers, jewelry, he even bought Kari a new Digital Camera, and a photo album to keep her printed copies in.
 
Kari never had felt so happy in her life, and if that wasn't enough.
 
Davis had already opened up his first Noodle cart, and was already making even more money than his sister.
 
Davis used that Money to take Kari out anywhere she wanted to go.
 
Expensive restaurants, Operas, plays, Movies, and all the other places Kari wanted to go.
 
Kari ended up falling even deeper in love with Davis every day, he was so kind to her. Yet he never complained about anything.
 
He was the perfect guy.
 
* * *
 
10 years have passed, and the Digidestined have all grown up a lot.
 
Tai married June, and became a diplomat…and also cut his hair at last.
 
Matt married Sora. Matt became an astronaut, and Sora a fashion designer.
 
Yolei and Ken are married too. Ken is a detective, and Yolei is a housewife for their children.
 
TK, became a novelist, and spend most of his days writing on their adventures, that is if he isn't flirting with women.
 
Cody became a lawyer, and he still has trouble with keeping Armadillomon off his briefcases.
 
Joe decided to team up with June at the hospital, and the two became the number rated one medical doctors of the entire world.
 
Mimi married up with Michael in New York, and only keeps her new hat off when she's on her cooking show.
Izzy and Sid, open their own research lab and have their own World record of over 100 new discoveries in machinery.
 
* * *
 
As for Davis and Kari, well…they got married six months ago
 
Davis couldn't have been more happier than he was right now, and nether could Kari.
 
Davis was so happy, because after all those years or pain and misery, it was all over.
 
Apart from all that, Kari achieved her dream of becoming a preschool teacher. She just loves school, and she even allowed her hair to grow longer.
 
Davis's Noodle cart business had evolved into a Worldwide chain, and Davis made so much money, he and Kari became one of the top 5 five richest people in the world.
 
“I don't think there is anything in the world that would make me even happier than now.” Davis said to his wife.
 
Kari just giggled, “Really?” she smirked, “I bet I can think of something”.
 
Kari playfully patted her belly, Davis immediately got the message, but couldn't believe it.
 
“K-Kari…Your going to have a…a…!”
 
“No, not “A” baby” giggled Kari, and she held up two fingers. “Jun and Joe confirmed everything, one's a girl, the other's a boy!”
 
Davis nearly burst into tears of happiness.
 
“Twins,!” he said happily, “I'm going to be a Daddy to two beautiful twins.”
Oh Kari, I love you so much.”
 
“And I love you Davis”. Replied his wife. “I can't wait to be a Mommy!”
 
* * *
 
Eight months later, the miracle of life took its place.
 
“Oh Davis” said Kari holding her new Son. “Aren't they just angels?”
 
Davis who was holing his new Daughter in his arms. “The sure are Kari, there is just one thing though!”
 
Kari looked up, “What, what's wrong?”
 
“Well, the question still is, What should we name them?” Davis replied.
 
Kari looked Down her son. He had blue eyes, and a sort of bright brown hair.
 
 
“I was thinking…Musuko!” then she looked up at Davis, who smiled. “I love it!”
 
Then he looked down at his daughter. She had blonde hair, and brown eyes “How about we call her, Mina!”
 
“I think that's beautiful” said Kari, ad it was settled.
 
* * *
 
Now Davis really did have everything he wanted. Lots of money, his dream job, a lovely home, Kari as his wife, and two beautiful children.
 
Davis and Kari, never told Mina, or Musuko about what Kantomon did to Davis all those years ago. After all What was is mostly better off left there.
 
So leaving the past behind them, Davis and Kari just concentrated on their glorious future.
 
THE END