Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon or any of its characters

Pairings: Taichi/Yamato

Warning: Yaoi and mentions of rape.

Chapter 1:

Reporters described him in different ways, but in the end they all said the same things.

`Beautiful' `Intelligent' `Friendly' `Down-to-earth'

They agreed that he was easy to talk to, and someone fun to hang out with.

Taichi sat in front of the mirror staring at his reflection. He would never understand why people loved the way he looked so much. It was extremely difficult for him to keep a clear head. Back in High-School, his friends always brought him back to earth after someone complimented him, but those days were gone. He kept in contact with a few of his friends, but not all of them. Not the ones he needed the most. Not Yamato.

At age 19, Tai was drafted to be a model. He never could figure out why, but it had been so much fun at first that he continued. Now after four years he wanted to stop, but the public, and his contracts, wouldn't let him.

Tai sighed as someone called his name. None other than his manager came. "Tai get you beautiful butt out here! Its time for the pictures!"

The manager left, and Tai soon followed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When the photo shoot was over Tai once again snuck into his trailer to think. He stiffened as he heard voices coming from inside. He cautiously opened the door and sighed in relief as he saw the two of the few people he considered good friends. Mimi and Hikari.

They were two of the hottest female models in the country. They also usually only took job offers if the other could come as well.

"Hey Tai" Kari said cheerily.

"Hi guys. Its great to see some friendly faces! I haven't heard from you in awhile."

"Sorry about that. We have been swamped with work lately" Mimi said with an apologetic smile, but it grew into a big one as she added, "I have great news though!!"

"What would that be? I could sure use some." Tai sighed.

Kari smiled, and Mimi continued, "I got all of us a show together!!"

Tai smiled as Mimi and Kari cheered together. It was something special, and it meant they could hang out more. Tai's smile grew as he realized this truly was the first good new he had heard in a while.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Several weeks later

Tai, Mimi, and Kari sat behind the curtain. The show had been great, but now everyone had left to celebrate.

"So where do you guys want to go?" Tai asked his companions.

"Oh I heard about this great club…" Mimi started to babble.

Kari smiled. "Alright we will go there!" She interrupted. Mimi nodded and the two ran off the direction of the parking lot.

Tai sighed sadly as he realized they hadn't told him where it was. `Guess its another lonely night for me' He slowly began his way out of the complex. The easiest way just happened to be down an alley. `Of course' Tai mentally sighed.

`Its not like I'm scared or anything' Tai continued to think to himself `Things like that only happen in the movies.'

Well Tai, a models life is a movie.

Tai heard laughter. Not a nice, joyful sound, but a sick and cruel one.

"Well, well, what do we have here boys?" A voice came out of the shadows.

Tai cringed, but continued to walk.

"I think we have some one ignoring us." Another voice answered.

The men didn't wait too long talking. Soon they had Tai up against the wall. At one time in his life Tai would have resisted, but right now he just couldn't.

"Hey wait a moment" one of the guys said "He's pretty, and not fighting……..I think we should keep him"

Tai's eyes widened in shock for a split second as the others agreed. A hand suddenly came out of nowhere, and knocked him unconscious.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tai woke up in a fairly nice living room stretched out on the couch. His eyes took awhile to adjust because everything was decorated in black. The carpet was a soft plush black material, and the furniture was black leather.

"Hey look! Sleeping beauty has decided to wake up!" Tai heard a cackle from behind him.

He turned to see several men standing behind him.

"Who gets him first?" The men began to shout and holler. Tai began to shake in fear as he realized their purposes. `This cant be happening to me!'

"BE QUIET!" A new voice entered the scene. The men listened to him, and some even left in fear. Tai looked at the young man that had walked into the room. He looked vaguely familiar, but Tai couldn't place him. He was of average height, had a lean build, soft blue eyes, blonde hair, and looked a little younger than Tai. Still nothing came to him.

"What's wrong `keru? Do you want him for yourself?" The man named `keru looked at Tai for a second, then took a double take.

"He's really pretty huh?" A thug smiled evilly at Tai, and Tai shuddered.

The blonde one shook his head slightly, and smiled. "I think we should take him to the boss. He might find this one really interesting."

"Aww……..come on the boss has enough pretty things."

"Well I'm willing to bet he would pay you extremely well for this one"

There was a heavy sigh, as the thugs agreed. Tai drew back as they approached him, but they just laughed. Soon Tai was blindfolded with his hand tied behind him, and being drug around.

Tai was nearly shaking with fear as he heard someone knock on a door, and then was thrown inside the room.

"What do you want?" A voice called from within the room, though it sounded more like a growl.

The men that had been pushing Tai around, and frightening him to death, now seemed at a loss for words in fear of their boss.

"Well they brought in this guy here, and I thought you might be slightly interested" Tai recognized the voice as the blonde guy from earlier.

"This had better be good to interrupt me" The boss said, once again growling.

Tai was suddenly thrust forwards. He lost his balance, and fell to his knees. Tai heard a gasp, and a few snickers, as he tried to hold the tears back.

"Okay all of you get out now! I will reward you later! Out! OUT!" The boss's words were rushed and choked.

`No! Please stay' Tai silently pleaded as he heard the door slam shut. He didn't want to be left alone with this man.

Tai heard a chair being roughly pushed back, and papers fly as someone ran across the room to where Tai was.

`No, No!' Tai pleaded again. `Please don't let this happen' Tai could no longer hold back the tears, and his blindfold became wet.

He expected to be yanked to his feet, or to be thrown against the wall. He expected just about anything horrible.

Instead he felt someone drop to his knees beside him. He felt hands behind his head undoing the blindfold. He felt hand caressing his cheeks. He started to draw away, but they were to soft, and felt so good.

The dampened cloth finally came off, and Tai looked up into a pair of deep blue eyes. Not deep as in dark, but deep as in you could stare at them all day, and become lost. Tai gasped as he recognized those eyes. He smiled and the tears began to flow again, but for a different reason.

Tai threw himself into Yamato's arms. He heard a few whispered words into his ears, "I have missed you so much"