Dominion Tank Police Fan Fiction ❯ is it for the best ❯ sins of the father sins of the son ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: not once but twice have I changed my name to al the first was Capone the second was linguini both were a hell of a lot harder than light. I own knowing by the way the box is borrowed.

Authors notes: lacks of work due to al rappy blame him.

Is it for the best

Chapter 6: sins of the father sins of the son

The station came into view as it left a glooming impression on the one who looked apon it. A sence of foreboding coming from it. Al the first to enter the station.was instantly assigned to find the cause of the claw marks scattered around the station and the broken cell. The chief was quickly informed on all the events that happened last night and sent out orders to the officers inspecting the vandalised bonaparte off duty.al was then sent out of his office and told to stay on duty for the remander of the day.

Al headed straight to his locker. He need to get out the remaineder of his uniform. There was much use for his patrol uniform now seen as he couldent go on patrol in half a working tank And leona sure wouldent accept another on in replace for bonaparte. Al glanced at the floor as he opened his locker something small and white had fallen out. Al bent down and picked up the small white envelope. He chuckeld to himself the letter would be from leona telling him about how she was sorry and some other sentimental things he could quickly return to the way they were. He opened the envelope with surprise it was a ticket with a set seat number to a rare charity event this very night. Maybe she would meet him there. It was all a bit suspisous.

Al couldent bring himself to talk to leona as they went through the station in fact he had hardly seen her without a tank they were almost seperated the entire day. with no tank to go to they were both sent of to file separate reports. Even if he had wanted to talk to her about the tickets he wouldent be able to get a moment private enough to.

Al sat in his seat as implyed by the ticket. How could leona have snet him the ticket there was only one spare seat. He sat inbetween. A tall man wearing a hat that was lowered down so it covered his face he appeared to be sleeping. And a short but stumpy man who seemed to be ready to yell at something any moment.