Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z: A New Era of Power! ❯ The New Davis in Town! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
 
The next morning, the ringing of Davis' alarm clock told him it was time to get up for school.
 
Even though it was Friday, Davis knew this was going to be another one of those days.
 
He reached up to tap the switch on the clock so it would stop ringing, but when he touched it…the entire clock was smashed to pieces.
 
“What, how did that happen?” he cried out loud, he didn't know, but just then he heard his mother calling.
 
“Davis, its 7:30, you're going to be late for school” called his Mother.
“I'll be right there Mom” he called back.
 
He leaped out of bed, and without noticing, he leaped right up to the ceiling banging his head on it.
 
He landed on the bed clutching his head in surprisingly less pain than was expected, “Hey, how did I do that?” he asked to no one.
 
* * *
 
He walked to the bathroom and checked his head; there wasn't even a bruise on him. Then it got interesting as he looked at this body.
 
His arms were bulging out to the size of large base-balls. His chest stood way out in front, and his stomach was…Well…!
 
“Holy mackerel Look at me!” he said while feeling his arms. “Even my muscles have got muscles”.
 
Davis stared at himself until his sister Jun burst in, and tried to shove him out of the bathroom.
 
“Davis I'm late for work, I need to use the bathroom” she snarled while trying to pick him up and toss him out.
 
Now usually, when Jun was in this type of mood, Davis usually ended up thrown face down on the floor, outside of the bathroom.
 
But this time, no matter how hard she tried, Davis didn't budge an inch.
 
That's when she noticed how much more muscular he was than he was the last time she saw him.
 
It was like trying to move a hippopotamus on an elephant. Luckily Davis was getting hungry, and he left the bathroom.
 
Jun was confused. So confused that she almost forgot to get back to toilet in time.
 
* * *
 
At Breakfast, while Davis ate through his food, his mother pointed out. “Boy honey you sure look different today”
 
“You noticed?” mocked Davis, “Yes I did, besides the fact you've had four square meals already”.
 
Davis nearly choked on his food. `Did I really eat that much' he thought. `I know I can eat more than Yolei does, but this is ridiculous.”
 
“You better run along Davis or you'll be late” said his mother. Davis got up and went back to his room.
 
Davis got dressed in his usual outfit, he brushed his teeth, but still stared himself in the mirror.
 
`This isn't like me at all' he thought to himself.
 
`First I smash my alarm clock with a simple tap. Then I jump out of bed, and bang my head on the ceiling, and it doesn't hurt me at all!”
 
Next I look at myself, and discover that I have biceps the size of base-balls. Now I find out that can eat more than a horse… what is this?'
 
Davis was brought back down to earth by his sister yelling; Davis school starts in five minutes GET GOING!”
 
Davis jumped up, grabbed his backpack, and was out the door like lightning…literally. Davis tore through the town like a speeding bullet.
 
When he arrived at school, he went to his first class of the day, and saw that no one was there yet.
 
Davis checked the hallway clock, and gasped, not even 30 seconds had passed by yet. For the first time in school history, Davis was actually earlier than the teacher.
 
“Okay I have got to be dreaming” he said out loud, “There is no way I made it here in the blink of an eye!”
 
* * *
 
Davis was still thinking about it as the day went by, he did manage to get his schoolwork work done, but in his head it was a different story.
 
`Something's happened to me, but I don't know what it is. It's like my strength and speed have increased dramatically… but how?'
 
Davis stopped thinking about it when his eyes caught the sight of TK and Kari sitting in front of him.
 
TK had one arm wrapped around Kari, and she rested her head on his shoulder.
 
Davis began to feel upset again, he still wished that he was the one over there beside Kari.
 
“Who am I kidding?” he mumbled to himself, “Kari wouldn't want me even if she knew how different I've become now!”
 
Eventually school came to an end. Davis went to his locker and discovered a pink invitation inside with Kari's handwriting on it.
 
* * *
 
You're invited to my birthday party Davis.
Its tomorrow.
 
I bet we'll all have fun.
I can't wait to see you all there.
 
Yours truly
Kari
 
* * *
 
`First she breaks my heart, and now she's trying to suck it up' Davis thought to himself. `Well this time she's gone too far'
 
Davis clenched his fist so hard, that he actually saw a small speck of light escape from his hand when he released his fist.
 
The light flew past the students in the hallway, and it made contact with…Yami Tutsumi, the biggest bully in school.
 
The crowd went silent, as the huge boy stood up. “WHO'S THE WISE GUY” he thundered. The crowd all pointed at Davis, except his friends.
 
Yami pounded his big feet over to Davis, “All right punk, you want to explain this!” he roared.
 
Davis kept an angry look on his face. “Explain what your anger or the note that just hit you?” he mocked. The crowed gasped.
 
“I thought so punk. You'd better be at that flag pole in 5 minutes pronto, or I'll just kill you right here and now”.
 
“All right Yami, you'll get your fight”! Said Davis, Everyone gasped in fear again. No one had ever picked a fight with Yami Tutsumi and lived to tell the tale.
 
* * *
 
5 minutes later, at the flagpole. Everyone gathered around for the big fight.
 
“You should've run while you had the chance punk!” yelled Yami. “Now I'll have to teach you a lesson you won't forget”!
 
Davis just laughed hysterically. “Hey what's so funny?” asked Yami.
 
“You don't know what it's like to be the guy on the ground Yami” said Davis. “But since no one's ever shown you that I guess I'll be the first”.
 
“BRING IT ON”.
 
Kari and TK were standing in the front row of the crowd. “TK you've got to help him!” cried Kari. She wasn't about to stand here and watch Davis get beaten up!
 
Davis just looked back, and said. “Don't you dare! This is my fight, and I don't need, or want any help.”
 
Yami walked right up to Davis, and began clenching his right fist! “All right Freak, I'm going love this!”
 
With an angry roar, Yami punched Davis straight in the nose, but shocking as it was, Davis didn't even flinch. He wasn't hurt, he didn't even said ouch.
 
Yami tried to land more punches into Davis body, but Davis managed to avoid them all by quickly ducking or dodging out of their paths. The crowd was confused, especially Davis' friends
 
“Now it's my turn” Davis snickered. “Humph” snorted Yami “The chicken's going to hit me…Well go ahead I dare you!” he just stood there.
 
Davis raised one finger, and tapped Yami's stomach, and Yami flew backwards twenty feet away, and landed unconscious.
 
The crowd went wild as Davis exited the ring, and walked away. TK and Kari were shaking in their shoes.
 
“O-okay I'm crazy here” cried TK, “Did I just see Davis just beat the biggest bully in school with only one finger?”
 
“Not only that TK” said Kari, “But he took a big punch in face and wasn't even scratched, and he dodged about 20 other blows”.
 
Kari couldn't help but feel that Davis was not the same guy anymore, something seemed different about him.