Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z: A New Era of Power! ❯ The Full truth revealed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
 
Yolei, Ken, and Cody were walking with Davis. “Hey Davis that was amazing” said Ken, “I've never seen a guy stand up to a punch like that”.
 
Davis didn't respond, he was busy inside his mind trying to analyze what just happened.
 
He was so busy thinking, that he didn't realize that he walked right out into the street.
 
“DAVIS…LOOK OUT” screamed Yolei, as a car came right up to Davis ready to knock him down.
 
Davis turned his head and saw the car. He jumped up… 300 feet in the air, and out of the way.
 
Down on the ground, his friend's eyes nearly burst from their faces. “How did he jump so high?” asked Cody. Ken and Yolei were silent.
 
* * *
 
It was cool enough that Davis had jumped a great height, but what was even more amazing, he didn't start to fall down, not even and inch.
 
“WOW… am I really doing this?” he said to himself, as he thrust himself forward. He started soaring through the clouds like a plane.
 
“This can't be… but it is… I CAN FLY!” He yelled happily as he soared high and low, he even waved to a pilot in his plane as he passed by.
 
The pilot almost fainted in his seat, at the sight of a boy flying like a bird.
 
* * *
 
In a psychiatrists office. The woman was talking to a man who claimed to see people flying.
 
“Now first of all you have to realize that humans can't fly” said the woman, until she looked out the window and saw Davis wave at her as he passed by.
 
“It is entirely… UNBELIEVEABLE!” she screamed and fainted right along with her patient.
 
* * *
At about sunset, Davis flew home for dinner, but he stopped on the rooftop off the building.
 
“There's only one explanation for all this.” He said to himself. “My prayers must have been answered.
 
Somehow, I've obtained the powers like the Saiyan's have off DragonBall Z”.
 
* * *
 
Davis was up late that night taking notes off the show. “I've got to keep monitoring my actions”. He said to himself.
 
“I have to understand the lengths of my new found power… but how can I learn to focus what I have, and to perfect new skills?”
 
Davis went to bed thinking what he could do, so people, especially not his friends would figure this out.
 
“But when I do, I could probably become a super crime fighter. Then maybe I can take my place as man of the house now that Dad is gone”.
 
Davis decided that he needed to do exactly what the Saiyans themselves would do to stay focused…TRAIN.
 
* * *
 
TK and Kari were out having a romantic dinner together, but they were still concerned about Davis' actions that day.
 
“What I don't understand was where that strange light came from?” asked Kari, “You know the light that hit Yami?”
 
TK looked up from his meal and said. “Davis probably was lighting a paper on fire as a practical joke.”
 
Kari just frowned. “I don't see how that's possible” she said. “What do you mean?” TK asked.
 
“Well, Davis hasn't played any practical jokes since 7th grade. Even if he was playing one, he would never use fire, besides he doesn't even carry a lighter on him.”
 
“And in case you didn't notice, that fire was blue, not orange.”
 
TK hated to admit it but Kari was right. “But it still doesn't explain how much stronger her seems to be.”
 
“I hope he's okay TK.” Said Kari, “I'm sure he is Kari, I'm sure he is”. TK replied.
 
However, TK couldn't help notice all the concern his girlfriend seemed to be pouring out to Davis.
 
* * *
 
The next morning Davis and Veemon went to the Digital World at 6:00 am.
 
“Davish!” Groaned the little Digimon still half-asleep. “Why did we come to the Digital world so early for?”
 
“You'll see when we get there.” Said Davis while smiling.
 
* * *
 
Ten minutes later, they arrived in a large clearning deep in the Digital desert, where Ken's base was destroyed.
 
The only sector left in the entire Digi-World where one-day, was equal to one-minute in the Real-World.
 
Veemon, finally awake, looked around and asked. “What are we here for?” Davis just pulled out his Digivice.
 
“Davish, What are you…DOING?” Veemon was being surrounded by blue light.
 
* * *
 
“Veemon Digivole to…………EX-VEEMON!”
 
* * *
 
Ex-Veemon, still didn't understand. “Davis can explain yourself please” he complained “I've never been so mixed up in my life”.
 
“Watch this!” said Davis. He moved towards a giant boulder that was just lying in the sand.
 
He rose his fist, thrust it forward, and in an instant, he broke the boulder in half.
 
Ex-Veemon nearly jumped out his skin. “What the?… your reflexes moved so fast” he yelled.
 
“And that boulder… y-you chopped it in two with one punch. What's going on here?”
 
Davis smiled, “I'm glad you asked” he said. “You see Ex-Veemon, I don't know how it happened, but I believe that I've obtained powers like Saiyans from Dragon-ball Z.”
 
“What” shouted Ex-Veemon, “You mean you're as strong as those guys off the show you watch?” Davis nodded yes.
 
“Gee…and I thought Television wasn't real.”
 
“Well that still doesn't explain why we've come here, and you digivolved me without warning!”
 
Davis grinned even wider, “Well, to fully understand my new found powers, I need to train”.
 
“And what does this have to do with me?” asked Ex-Veemon. “It's simple,” said Davis. “I want you to be my training partner?”
 
Ex-Veemon was nearly shocked at that very thought. “You want me to attack you, my partner, my friend… I won't do it!”
 
“Come on Ex-Veemon”. But Ex-Veemon just continued to ignore him.
“Think about it. If you train with me, you'll increase your own strength as well as my own!”
 
Ex-Veemon started to turn around, “So I probably wouldn't need to digivolve further to win battles?”
 
Davis nodded, “And who knows, maybe…you'll be able to impress Gatomon.”
 
“GATOMON” screamed Ex-Veemon, as his heart began to race. Davis knew that his Digimon was in love with Gatomon, like he was in love with Kari”
 
“Alright Davis, you win, don't tell me anymore… I train with you”. “Good for you.” said Davis, “And now…let's get ready to RUMBLE!”