Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z: A New Era of Power! ❯ Indestructible Hero! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
 
 
Davis' life had a major turn around from then on.
 
He quit his job at the movie theater, for the police had seen his actions and offered him a well paying job.
 
Davis and Veemon now fought crime through out the city, and earned a lot of money for it too.
 
So much money, that his family was no longer in dep't. With all their bills paid and their finances climbing higher than ever.
 
Davis' mother had been able to afford a much better job, as the head of a Global-warming committee.
 
Davis' money even allowed Jun to study more in paramedics, and she finally gained the experience she needed.
 
Jun became a Doctor, and was now junior vice president at the hospital, all thanks to her little brother.
 
Davis was finally able to get his schooling back on track. Actually, he just signed up for the night-shift on the police force.
 
He only worked for ten at night to six in the morning. For his Saiyan-like body was built to stay up and alert for a long time before needing bed-rest.
 
Davis and Veemon continued to train to keep their powers balanced. As well as teach the others how to focus and use their newly awakened powers.
 
Partially because DBZ was no longer on the air, and it was better to learn fro someone with experience.
 
Davis even took the time to teach his sister how Saiyan-bodies work, so if ever he would require medical attention again she would know what to do.
 
The best part of his life now, was Kari. When they found spare time from training, school, and stuff, they went out on dates.
 
Not just ordinary date, but with the money Davis was earning. He was able to take Kari to the fanciest places a girl could want to go.
 
* * *
 
It was 9:55 pm, five more minutes before he and Veemon would head out on duty patrolling the town.
 
They stared out the window at the night lit skies. “Thank you Dad!” Davis said to the same star. “You were there for me all along!”
 
There was a Knock at the door. “Come in!” he called.
 
“Hey boys!” came Kari and Gatomon's voices. Davis and Veemon's grins grew wider.
 
Kari's eye glared at the golden Police-belt around Davis' waist. “They couldn't give me a real badge because I kept ripping my shirts!” he joked.
 
“I wouldn't matter to me if you earned no badge at.” Said Kari, “There's one thing you'll both always be to us.” Added Gatomon
 
“What's that?” asked the boys.
 
The girls giggled, as they wrapped their new muscular arms around their new boyfriends, and said…
 
“Our Heroes.”
 
Both couples embraced into passionate kisses, only to be broken by the sound of a police-siren echoing up the street.
 
The boys looked at their girlfriends who knew what to say…
“Go get' em Tiger!!” Davis and Veemon smiled.
 
Davis then pulled out his D3, and threw Veemon out the window.
 
“Veemon… Warp, and Spirit-Digivolve to…ANGEL-VEEMON!!!”
 
“Cone on Davis!” he said, “Let's go out there and bag us some baddies!” “I'm right behind you!” replied Davis.
 
He flew out the window, and transformed into his Super-Saiyan forum. The he and Angel-Veemon flew off.
 
Kari and Gatomon had to stay behind as they weren't strong enough yet to start battling, and even so Kari still didn't know how to fly.
 
But Davis kept his promise to train her and all the others to become full-fledged fighters like he was.
 
It wasn't before long; the others had mastered their powers. Although not as strong as Davis, they still fought like DBZ characters.
 
Their ranks were…
 
* * *
 
-Davis… in 1st fought like…Goku!
 
-Cody… in 2nd fought like… Gohan! (And even became a smaller Super-Saiyan)
 
-Yolei… in 3rd fought like… Android 18!
 
-Ken… in 4th fought like… Piccolo!
 
-TK… in 5th fought like… Yamcha!
 
-And Kari… in 6th fought like Choitzu!
 
* * *
 
The Digi-balls… although unable to bring his father back to life, Davis knew they would be there whenever they were required.
 
Myotismon was gone forever, his evil would never again threaten the world.
 
As both worlds now have new more powerful Digi-destined looking after them.
 
They fight for only what is good and righteous, and will always be here for their fans.
 
Right here on… DIGI-BALL Z!!!!
 
THE END…
 
 
A.NFinally after two years of work I'm finished, but before we bring this whole story to a complete close.
 
I'd like to dedicate a song about how strong Davis is with or without his new powers!
 
-Davis Motomiya,
He's the one who knows the
Digimon Game.
And things that they plan.

-Davis Motomiya.
To his
Digitalfoes a dangerous name.
A superman.

-They crash him, and his body may burn,
They smash him. But
they know he'll return.
To fight
again.

-Davis Motomiya.
As
his teammates are flying sides,by side.
For a wild ride.
 
They don't slip and slide…

-Davis Motomiya.
Though the Digimon plan to conquer the Earth.
This indestructible boy
will show what he's worth.
-Davis Motomiya,
Indestructible…Davis Motomiya!!