Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z: A New Era of Power! ❯ Shenmon and The Digiballs! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
 
 
The next day as surprising as it was, Davis' injuries had healed completely. He looked as though he was never in a fight at all.
 
In the Digital-World at Gennai's house, everyone also asked Davis how he managed to escape from File-island before it blew up.
 
* * *
 
“After the TV was crushed I thought it was the end of the line for me, which would have been true as well.”
 
“I noticed that Myotismon's barrier around the island was breaking off. After all, a barrier can't stay up if it has nothing to shield.”
 
“I barely managed to squeeze through it and got myself ten yards away before the place went up!”
 
* * *
 
“Well, were all glad you're still with us Davis.” Said Ken, “Now that he's gone, Myotismon will never return.”
 
Davis along with Gatomon, and TK suddenly frowned. “That may be true.” said Davis, “But look what its cost us to beat him.”
 
“That's right,” added TK, “The defeat of Myotismon won't bring Patamon back to me.”
 
“And it also doesn't bring back my beloved Veemon either.” cried Gatomon.
 
Everyone suddenly joined in with the silence. It was true; Myotismon had destroyed all the data that made those Digimon.
 
Every last ounce of it.
 
By doing that, those Digimon would never ever be reborn again. They were long-gone.
 
“I'm really sorry you guys.” Said Kari, “If it wasn't for me, they would still be here.”
 
Davis reached over and kissed his New-Girlfriend's head. “Don't blame yourself Kari.” he said.
 
“Even if it was your fault (Which it is not)… It's too late anyways, and there's nothing we can do about it.”
 
“I wouldn't be so sure about that Davis.” Said Gennai. “Remember, I have something that might be able to help us there.”
 
Everyone looked up excitedly as Gennai revealed the same burlap-bag he did on the island.
 
“For years I have been working night and day with help of Azulongmon's power, to create…These!”
 
He tilted the bag, and out of it rolled eight shiny orange balls, each with one of the Digi destined's crests on it.
 
Courage… Friendship… Love… Hope… Knowledge… Light… Sincerity… and Reliability.
 
“Gennai!” said Yolei picking up the Love one, “They're so pretty, but what are they?”
 
“I call them… Digi-Balls!”
 
“Digi-balls?” said Cody, “But how can these balls help us?” Gennai just smiled.
 
“I believe you know what we can do with them Davis!” He said, and Davis nodded.
 
Gennai brought the team outside, and placed all eight balls into one spot together. “Davis would do the honor?” he asked, Davis just smiled.
 
“Now stand back everyone.” He said. “What's going to happen?” asked Cody, “Just watch.”
 
Davis walked to wards the glowing balls, and shouted very loudly… “ARISE DRAGON, WE SUMMON YOU TO GRANT OUR WISH!!!”
 
The ground began to shake, the sky grew dark as night, the balls were glowing even brighter than before.
 
“What's… going on?!” cried Kari. “Trust me!” said Gennai, “I'll explain later.”
 
Just then, a bolt of lightning struck the Digi-balls and shot straight up into the sky taking the shape of some sort of Dragon.
 
When the light had dimmed, the team gasped loudly. There floating above the Digi-balls was an enormous Digimon who looked just like Azulongmon.
 
He had a long body, four arms, and a Dragons head, with angry red eyes.
 
“Gennai…?” cried Cody “Who or what is that thing?” Gennai motioned for the Dragon to come down and answer that for him.
 
The rest of the Team were about to panic, when the Dragon began to speak in a very deep dark voice.
 
“Fear not Digi destined, I am not here to harm you!!!”
 
Kari looked deep into the Dragon's red eyes and stepped forward toward Davis. “W-who… Who are you?” she asked shakily.
 
“I Am Shenmon!” Said the Dragon, “Gennai created me out of the technology form what you call Dragon-Ball Z!”
 
“The eight Digi-balls, when all are gathered and I am summoned, I shall grant 3 wishes to anyone who speaks to me.”
 
“Three wishes,” said Yolei with a twinkle in her eye. “Like a Genie in a bottle!”
 
“Yes, anything you want. Just tell me what it is, and if it is within my power to do so, your wish shall be granted, no questions asked.”
 
“You see guys,” said Davis. “On DBZ, “Shenron” and the 7 Dragon-balls were used for the exact same thing.”
 
“That's correct,” added Gennai. “I made eight Balls though, because our Dragon is more powerful.”
 
“Now then… The time has come!” said Shenmon, “Name your first wish!”
 
“Please Shenmon;” said Davis, “The Digital-World and the Real-World have been badly damaged by Cell-Myotismon.”
 
“I wish for you to restore all the structures back to their state before they were attacked.”
 
“As You Wish!” said Shenmon. His eyes glowed yellow, and in the sky appeared rocks, trees, everything from Primary-Village.
 
Every building and land that was brutally destroyed was being restored to normal like magic.
 
There on the ocean once again stood File-Island, and Primary-Village was back up and running.
 
“Your first wish is granted.” said Shenmon, “Both worlds have been restored.”
 
“Now, name your second wish!”
 
“Many people and Digimon have been killed by Cell-Myotismon.” said Davis, “Can you revive all those innocent souls back to life?”
 
Shenmon hesitated, and said, “I shall try!”
 
His eyes glowed again and many streams of light came crashing to the ground.
 
More streams of light were humans returning home to the real world; alive and well.
 
Primary-Village had the entire baby Digimon race back, and File-island's inhabitance was also resurrected.
 
And there in front of the teams eyes stood two small Digimon, Veemon and Patamon.
 
“Davish!”
 
“TK!”
 
“I don't believe it.” Cried TK running over to Patamon, “You're alive!”
“TK, I'm so happy to see you!” cried Patamon.
 
Veemon and Davis shared a great big hug. “You did it Davish, you won.”
 
“No Veemon,” said Davis “We won, we are a team!”
 
Gatomon ran over but stopped halfway glancing at the two Digimon, who should she go to?
 
Patamon just gave her the signal to go for it; Gatomon smiled and tackled Veemon to the ground licking his face.
 
“Wait a minute!” said Davis looking up, “I-I can't sense my Dad's energy anywhere in either world!”
 
“I am very sorry Daisuke.” Said Shenmon, “But I do not have the power to bring those who died over a year ago back to life!”
 
“I am very sorry!”
 
“Its okay.” said Davis sadly, “I… understand!”
 
“What does he mean Gennai?” asked Yolei, Gennai hung his head low in shame.
 
“I'll tell her for you Gennai.” Said Ken, “What it means is, Shenmon can only revive someone who was murdered with in one year in which we wish.”
 
Yolei sweat dropped, “But… Davis' Dad has been dead for six years!”
“That's right,” replied Ken. “So Shenmon can't bring him back ever!”
 
“Poor Davis…!” Cried Cody, “This, must be absolutely painful for him.”
 
Davis suddenly looked up again; he remembered what his father told him… I know you'll make the right choice son… Remember!”
 
“Daisuke… Daisuke!” called Shenmon, “You still have one more wish to make. Tell me what is it?”
 
Davis looked at Kari, and then to all his friends. Then he motioned for Shenmon to come lower and his whispered into his ear what he wanted.
 
“Very well, I understand!”
 
This time, his eyes began to glow all the colors of the rainbow. Then the same colored tubes of light surrounded the others and their Digimon.
 
In an instant, the boys' muscles had doubled in size; the girls' waists became much more firm, and all the other Digimon had grown a little larger.
 
“Davis, what the hell have you done to us?” asked TK. “Look at my breast's, they're so firm!” added Yolei.
 
“He wished for me to unlock “your” hidden powers of the Digieggs!” replied Shenmon.
 
Everyone looked excited. “So Davis does this mean…?” asked Kari, “Yep, You all now have similar abilities to what I have!”
 
“And me too!” said Veemon. The other Digimon smirked.
 
“Look how fast I can run!” said Armadilamon, “I've never felt this light before!” added Hawkmon.
 
Davis turned to face the Dragon one last time. “Thank you Shenmon!” he said, “Thank you for everything.”
 
“Don't mention it.” chuckled Shenmon.“Now I bid you all … Farewell!”
 
In a bright flash of light, Shenmon vanished, and the eight Digi-balls rose into the sky and flew off in different directions.
 
The sky became clear again.
 
“That's weird, all the Digi-ball flew away!” said Cody. “Yeah, that's also what happens on DBZ.” said Davis.
 
“After a wish is made, the balls scatter across the world they were used and can't be reused for another year.”
 
“Awe… too bad.” said TK, “Because I had a great wish in mind.” Everyone looked at him…
 
“I would've wished for more wishes.”
 
“TK!!!” Everyone laughed and laughed.