Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anything Other Than A Slave ❯ prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anything Other Than A Slave

Prologue

This is just going to be a little history of what happened earlier so that you can understand the story.

~*~*~*~

19 years ago earth purged Vegeta-sei. Earth used the inhabitants as slaves for their extreme power. In order to control them, a ring was placed around the base of their tail. When ever they disobeyed a command from their owner, a surge of electricity was shot up their spine. It was placed on their tail so that it didn't take away from their looks like it would if it was around their neck and also because their tail was so sensitive.

Fourteen years ago a law was passed that said slaves were illegal. Since the slave traders didn't want to lose all their wealth, most continued to sell the saijins in secret. It is the same for demons. Once they (demons) become strong enough, collars were placed around their neck, Unlike saijins who had their collars place on them at birth, if they were slaves. It is near impossible to take a slave collar off once it is put on but it is possible. Saijins and demons walk along the streets in full view of the public. Most are still looked down upon, hated, and despised, but they are no longer slaves.

Well, at least most of them aren't.