Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Gohan the Mighty ❯ Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:I don't own Dbz all I own are the clothes on my back and five dollars I got of a hobo, and this fic

********************
A woman was drifting in space, slowly but surely dying of blood loss. There were cuts and gashes upon the beautifulbody of this woman, one could plainly see the terrible blood all over what was left of her clothes. As for her personal description, she was very beautiful, she had very good curves in all of the right places, and beautiful long hair which was a fiery red. But the best part of her person was her entrancing red eyes, however, they were more dark than her hair. These eyes were full of life and hope that someone would come to her aid. This woman, more of a mature teenager really, was surrounded by an energy shield. This shield was probably all that was keeping her brreathing and not dying from lack of oxygen.
In the distance one could see what seemed like a horde of demons, yes demons, that were making their way towards the beautiful figure. These demons were terrifying, many were in the shape of skeletons with swords and armor, they were the weak ones. There was also a group of them that looked like gray body builders with swallows, looking at there cold, steel gray eyes blindness was obvious, but looking at the lack of emotion in those eyesone might wonder if sight was necessary. They were obviously more powerfu lthan the weaker skeletons. The final group was rather magnificent, three captivating dragons. One was red with a brown underside and yellow eyes , another was blue with a white underside and silver eyes, and the final was dark green with four wings and a teal underside and a bright green colored pair of eyes. Another detail is that their eyes were glowing.
This horde of youkai was quickly gaining on the afore mentioned beautiful woman. One could only guess how long she would live with demons of such power impending upon her fragile figure. If one could feel power , their weakest was far stronger than her. Her end was near and she knew it.

********************
After the incident concerning the evil android named Cell, everyone blamed Gohan, even his own mother, for the death of his father Goku. Even Vegeta, who hated all and was usually indifferent, tried to kill him constantly in hatred for the death of Kakarott. His mother disowned him and the fighters him,hitting him over and over again untill he was broken and bloody, but they wouldn't kill him, they just made him live through the abuse. The only ones who still even gave a damn were Dende and Piccolo, Popo was very friendly with Goku and refused to forgive Gohan for his friends death. Goku did decide to leave them in his selfishness for a fight in the after life championship, and all the free food, but the others needed someone to blame so they chose Gohan. Gohan knew this and he also realized that it made them secure, security is very important to those who just suffered through a trauma.
He hated them, these people for whom he had shed blood to save, for whome he had ripped his innocence apart so they could live. They were so selfish. He had stained his pure soul with blood to aid them. He hated himself for causing such grief unto his own mother who, though very strict, had always wanted the best for him, the only one who gave a damn when he left to fight evil alien, androids and the such.He als hated his father for his his order of importance : 1.Food 2.Fighting 3. Friends 4. Family. His father's selfishness had caused great pain for the young demi-saiyan. He had also hated his father for never being a father to him. He was always fighting or talking to his friends to even care for him, or he was training for a year alone, or he was willingly dead.He only acted like he loved his father because it was expected of him, the child of Goku.
After the beatings went on for about a year, his surrogate father Piccolo suggested that he escape to space, his only sanctuary. After a friendly hug piccolo sent the boy of to space with a bag of infinite senzu beans that only he could eat, unless he gave them to another willingly. He also granted Gohan the power to create clothing with ki. Then Gohan's only age related friend Dende gave gohan the power to use ki for air. This technique was suprisingly easy and Gohan could easily go a couple of galaxies before needing to stop to stop on a planet to breathe and regain strength. His last gift was from both and it was a ring which alerted him if they needed him or vice versa. After a reluctant goodbye, Gohan left earth.

********************
Gohan had been in space for several years now and was currently nineteen he was very built for a young man, his hair went down to his back and was tied back into a pony tail, he had broad shoulders and had a lot of muscle but was still lean. His eye were cold and froze anyone who dared look into them. His power had increased dramatically from fighting the new enemies of the universe, demons, or youkai if one were tocall them properly. His normal power would be that of a super saiyan Vegeta at his top maximum. His super saiyan level was equal to about the middle if not max of super saiyan two Goku. Super level two was equal to the power of a super saiyan level three Gotenks at maximum strength. And his Super Saiyan level three was the power of level two and three Goku combined. The clothes that his body donned were baggy black pants and a loose black shirt, boots like his fathers but all the details were black. He also had the ring, with its silver band and shimmering aqua stone set at the top of the ring, on his left ring finger. His body was adorned with scars all across his back, legs, arms and chest from fights with the powerful youkai, though now he could take all but the toughest easily, the toughest only required a senzu bean if there were more than a couple of them. These were usually dragons.
He had also acquired an evil looking blade, before he had even found it it had the ability to withstand a super lever two attack. He had used a ritual that was common in the galaxy in which your own energy is poured into the blade. Gohan had put all of his energy into the amazing sword. Increasing its power to equal his own. He then slashed his wrist and let the blood run a course over the blade and onto the hilt. This part of the deadly ritual claimed the blade as his own, noone but himself could use the weapon, and he couldn't be hurt by it, it also insured that its power grew with his own. Gohan had the eaten a senzu bean following the ritual to heal his wrist and restore his own energy. The sword had an eight inch hilt with a two and a half foot blade. The handle was silver and the blade was black with silver edges. This had happend when Gohan was at the age of fifteen.
Gohan was currently flyiing through space, one could see a look of determination on his hard face, he was searching for a group of demons to fight so that he could gain more power. He sensed a huge horde of the filthy beasts a few miles ahead. Wth his power , it only took eight seconds, upon his arrivalhe saw a beautiful flame haired woman, about his age, Gohan thought to himself, he quickly noticed the horde heading toward the 'damsel in distress' one might say. He quickly headed toward the pretty figure.

********************

AN:Please review, I need feedback on whether or not it is good and I should continue it review me and I will review you, please give tips on how I could improve the story thank you if you read this and review.