Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Medabots Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Operation: Mr. Right ❯ Earth in an Unearthly Sense (LotR) ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Operation: Mr. Right
One: Earth in an Unearthly Sense (REVISED)
Kolinshar Jackie-chan Benito
2002 (Revised September 2002)




Sailor Moon Multi-Crossover. Currently Lord of the Rings.






Note: This is Chapter One REVISED! I think I rushed the old version a little too fast, so I'm editing it a bit. A little more words, and more descriptiveness. Sheesh! I only started school on Tuesday and I'm already rushing to do this. Lol, I love writing. I may not be that good at it, but I love writing. And reading. Lol! Well, anyway, I hope you enjoy this NEW AND IMPROVED chappy. I've been wondering. You know when you type triple dots? Like three periods? () They don't seem to be showing up for me anymore when I post new chapters up. So it's a little odd to read. Anyone know why? Or is it just a glitch? *cough, cough* Okay okay! I'll shut up now. ENJOY!!






AHHH!!! What do you mean I don't own anything?!!






wind whistled into the night, but a figure was sheltered from the harsh breeze by the tall apartment buildings looming overhead. A woman walked down the dark street, her figure slouched, but her eyes expressing concern. Usagi sighed, but straightened her back as she stuffed her hands into the pockets of her trench coat. Crystalline blue eyes twinkled brightly, but not with the cheeriness it usually held. Her eyes glimmered with a hidden meaning.
so Mamoru could be an ass if he wanted. He was a prick that desired the world, and he wanted it the easy way. The bastard had broken up with her.. again, all because of some silly reason that she couldn't fulfill his needs. Usagi snorted in disgust. Like she would want to anyway. Her hands clenched into fists as he remembered him hassling her. Damn bastard..
broke off her thoughts with a sigh as she remembered what she was thinking before Mamoru's ugly head had popped up into her mind.
yeah.. with that thought, she reaching deeper into her pockets and brought out a multi-colored broach. It quickly shifted form, changing its shape to a cellular phone. Other than the fact that it was a light shade of pink, it looked like a normal phone. Pressing a button that had a little time staff etched onto it in black ink, she held the communicator much like you would a cell phone. (AN: Duh, what other way is there to hold a cell phone?)
A voice answered on the other line, her deep voice in a questioning tone.
Plu-- err, I mean Setsuna. Would you mind meeting me today? Um.. for coffee? My treat," Usagi covered. Usagi's tone was a bit edgy, and her cover up didn't really make a good excuse.
Usagi though grumpily.
was the Guardian of Time for crying out loud.
smirked. She knew the reason Usagi wanted to meet with her. And because of the fact that Usagi hated coffee, it only increased her knowing of this timeline's fate.
I'm free in fifteen minutes. I'll meet you at the Crown Game Arcade," Setsuna said.
nodded, although it seemed as though she was a bit surprised with the answer.
see you there."
blonde girl shut the phone, quickly stuffing back into her pocket, as it reverted to its broach form. Why did Setsuna agree to meet with her? Usagi knew she had better things to be doing. Then her jaw dropped. That little.. Agh! Setsuna knew! She knew and she didn't tell her! Usagi was her PRINCESS! Dammit.


Setsuna said, nodding curtly as she settled down and seated. Sitting across from her princess, she took a sip of the Green tea that Usagi had already ordered for her.
managed a small grin despite her previous thoughts about her guardian.
guessing you already know why I'm here. And what I'm going to ask you..?" Usagi said in a rather bored voice.
laughed, drawing Usagi's attention once again.
me."
rolled her eyes.
I suppose this isn't the only universe out there is there? I mean, in a matter of parallel universes. Like.. Earth.. I guess.. but a different Earth..?" Usagi questioned. "Do you get what I mean?"
sat in silence, staring at her princess. Drawing her garnet orbs away from Usagi's blue ones, she took another sip of her tea.
I do know what you mean. And your assumption is correct. We aren't the only.. world out there in an.. Earthly sense."
grinned.
want to visit them." She declared to her long-time friend. "With a romantic output to it.." She added, blushing.
probably could care less about her.
that, Setsuna gave a sigh. Usagi gave her a confused look.
You can do it, right?" She stated, with an edge of panic in her voice.
I can. But, the future of timeline rests in your hands. Are you sure you do not want Crystal Tokyo to occur?" Setsuna asked, her voice stern.
was taken back. Crystal Tokyo? Gone? But then that would mean that Chibi-Usa..
Chibi-Usa will not be born," Setsuna said as if reading her thoughts, though her voice firm. "If you decide to leave, Crystal Tokyo will not occur, therefore not resulting with Chibi-Usa."
Usagi gaped.
will exist in another time line. Do not worry, there must be at least one of every possible reality," Setsuna reassured, taking another sip of her tea.
the chocolate shake in Usagi's hands tasted like dirt. If she left, she could be responsible for the possible destruction of Earth. She could be selfish enough to..
shook her head. She would not think that way. Earth's fate rested on her shoulders alone. For all she knew, she could create a better future for Earth!
stared long and hard into the Guardian of Time's eyes. Sensing no hostility toward her, Usagi knew that Setsuna would support her decision even if it meant the end of the world.. though she knew that that would not happen.. well, not in this reality anyway.
I'll do it," Usagi said in a confirming tone.
nodded slowly, and gestured toward the door. Usagi smiled, and pulled out some cash, leaving it on their table.
two made their way out of the Arcade, and possibly, one of them, out of the life of a senshi forever.


told no one of where she was headed. They didn't have to. All because of the holographic figure of Queen Serenity rained down on their parade.
ABSOLUTELY FORBID YOU TO GO!" The former queen of the moon shrieked shrilly at the reincarnated form of her daughter.
mother ," Usagi spat out, more darkness foreboding on saying 'mother,' "I've already fulfilled my destiny of Sailor Moon. I've died how many times already, and my supposed-to-be-husband is out there with some other woman. I want out," She seethed darkly, glaring at the fairy like form of her former mother.
The queen tried again, this time in a more coaxing voice.
grunted and rolled her eyes at the Queen's attempts.
Usagi, if you don't mind," She corrected, grabbing a couple of casual shirts and stuffing them in a backpack.
Serenity's eyes narrowed. "Usagi, mesume*, listen to your mother. I know what's best for you. Crystal Tokyo is going to be THE Utopia! Why wouldn't you want that to happen? You've seen that you will have a wonderful daughter, a beautiful kingdom, and loyal subjects. Why throw that all away?"
'mother,' I'll tell you why. It's because I've already seen my future. It's me sitting on a high horse with nothing to do but exile traitors. I've seen the Crystal Tokyo future, and it seems great. Really, it's great. It really is the Perfect kingdom. But, I don't want it," She said, stalking out toward the door, leaving a completely angry and bewildered Queen Serenity.
Usagi stopped, as she turned around and faced her former Mother.
yes, you forgot to mention one thing. I would have had a perfect daughter, with a perfect kingdom, and the perfect subjects. But where's the perfect husband?" She asked, biting back her tears and gripping the door handle tightly. She opened the door and stepped out of the room.
Serenity gaped at her retreating form, before her own shape started shimmering, signaling that she would have to go. She gave a sigh, as she finally understood what Usagi wanted.
only evidence that she had been there was the star locket that held a painfully, haunting memory and tune. The golden coating that was once like polished gold, was dulled and scratched severely. Its case was open, but the music that usually would have been playing wasn't, and the room was soundly silent.


withheld the tears that threatened to come bursting out. But, no, she had to make it on time. She wasn't going to screw this chance up. She quickly hailed a taxi, bringing her to the old remains of Mugan High School. A figure loomed in the distance as the driver hesitantly drove closer to the rumored haunted site.
the driver with more than what was necessary, he gave his thanks and quickly left the area. A figure clad in the senshi suit of Pluto stood in the middle of the buildings remains, her time staff held in front of her as if ready to hit something.
Sailor Pluto acknowledged. Her gaze did not linger on the blonde senshi for long as she looked toward the horizon, the rising sun almost hitting its first rays to shine on this side of the hemisphere.
transform," She ordered. Usagi nodded, before holding the same broach that had transformed into her communicator high above her.
Cosmic Power, Make-up!" Usagi cried out, before the blinding lights and ribbons surrounded her body.
Moon, when the first rays of sunlight hit this area, a vortex will appear. I do not know where it will bring you, but I will monitor you for sure. Please take care," Sailor Pluto said, her voice wavering slightly with a touch of emotion on the ending comment.
Moon once again bit back tears. Grabbing her backpack, she slipped it onto her back. The first rays of the sunrise hit one of the most evil infested places of Tokyo, before a multi-colored vortex swallowed the girl whole.
disappeared with a surprised cry. Only then did the senshi of Time waver from her form as she calmly held the staff to her side.
well.. Princess.." She murmured, her voice only to be carried off by the wind.


landed feeling as though she had landed on a rocky terrain. Grunting, she felt pain flare through her lower torso. Oddly enough, surrounding her was snow. Fluffy, undisturbed white snow covered the entire area, and even her abrupt landing did not make the snow feel very comforting.
so she landed in an alternate reality, only to end up in a snow covered field? But then she really took in her surroundings. It was cold, and it was rather hard to breathe to a human being. Then she realized she was no longer transformed. And she felt very weak. But she felt relatively weak in the magical area. Traveling to this universe must have taken a lot out of her.
down, she took in what she was wearing. Instead of the senshi fuku she had been wearing before, a parka was draped around her, making her look like an Eskimo. Warm fuzzy boots that looked a lot like moccasins were buried a foot and half deep in the snow. Which did not help with her already short frame. Feeling around, she saw that her ordinary suitcases had been turned into a hiking backpack.
she wasn't completely defenseless. A red bow was lying on the ground a few feet away from her, it's quiver not too far behind. Slinging the quiver onto her already covered back, she trudged through the snow and grabbed the bow. A warm feeling seemed to be coming from the weapon, and she looked at it. Fire decorated it nicely as the flames seemed to be flickering lively. Strapping her weapons on, she saw a dagger strapped onto her left leg. She jumped a bit, trying to adjust all the extra weight. Yeesh, this was heavy.
around, she took in her surroundings and felt herself gasp. Mountain peaks surrounded her. Oh my.. she pretty much was on a mountain range with the same equivalent as the Himalayas. She groaned. Great, her first journey takes her to a place that'll make her freeze to death.
she heard voices, no too far away. Or.. maybe it was the wind just carrying the voices along, but this far? Someone defiantly was going mountain climbing right now. Now to find them..
followed the voices, rather cheery as a matter of fact. Who the hell would be happily trekking though an arctic area? Oh.. wait, they were taking about.. mushrooms?! A harsh whistle was heard. The snow began to fall from the heavens as it swirled around her body. Agh! Great, just what she needed. A blizzard when she was standing a foot and a half deep in snow. Oh, she would kill for snowshoes at the moment.


shrill whistle was heard, signaling that a blizzard was ready to blow. Caradhras** was defiantly not happy with their arrival. A sudden gust of wind nearly blew Gandalf over, but he trudged through the deep snow, desperate to get as far as they could before the storm started up.
the wind was hard enough to blow the nearby Hobbits over. Aragorn caught Frodo as he tumbled down the icy landscape. The cold wind nipped at his skin cruelly. Leaning back in his grasp, the small hobbit quickly rightened his posture, his hand immediately reaching for the ring that was held on a chain on his neck. There was nothing. He glanced up to search for it; afraid that he had lost the One Ring, and found out that Boromir was already staring at it possessively.
such a shame, to go through all this trouble just for such a tiny thing.." The man of Gondor murmured. Wavy dark locks framed his face, and gray eyes now held a hidden fire to them, as the Ring made him feel the oversensing desire to wear it.
Aragorn bit out sharply, bringing Boromir out of his idolizing trance. Boromir glanced up, confusion on his face.
the ring to Frodo," Aragorn ordered.
walked slowly to the two people at the end of the line. He hesitantly held it out to the Ring Bearer, and Frodo quickly snatched it out of his grasp, stuffing it in his pocket. Boromir laughed, and ruffled Frodo's hair playfully.
the tension reduced, Aragorn slowly let go of the hilt of his sword.
the keen sense of an elf is not to be mocked. Well, maybe by the Dwarves, but that's besides the point. And Legolas was alert, straining his senses.
is here," The Elf said.
weapons were drawn, or knocked for Legolas' bow and arrow.
petite woman suddenly stumbled around a large rock, covered in snow, making her look like a snow-covered beast.
arrow flew toward the woman swiftly.


grumbled as she felt some snow sneak its way into her boots. Dammit! Now her feet were freezing! Agh.. this was worse then fighting Beryl at the North Pole..
groaned. It wasn't the time to be muttering about Metallia's most trusted henchmen. Or woman in this case. More snow fell into her boots. Grumbling, only one thought that was good came to mind.
least I got transported by a bubble when I went to battle her..'
slipped slightly as she fell to the ground with a plop. Snow rained down on her, covering her hair and body, so she wrapped the coat closer to her.
rounded a large boulder, sensing that someone was near. Was it the person who was talking about food again?
out of the blue, she let out a shriek as she saw the Elven made arrow come speeding toward her.


daughter (did I spell that right?)the mountain that defeated the Fellowship and then they had to go through the mines. (did I spell that right?)
I don't know if I spelled those two right. Feedback please!
okay, I know I said I revised it, but it was only little minor details. Like the spell check I forgot to do and I realized I spelled Aragorn wrong. Lol! I forgot the second 'r'. And I added a few more phrases. Well, anyway, I hope you are enjoying this story as much as I am! *grins* Review! Review, review, review!! Well, I do accept constructive criticism, but flames were used on the WTC's, so don't even DARE to use them. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.

please!
minna-chan!
Jackie-chan